Mutant Massacre hints in X3.

Yeap...we will see the transformation of Archangel(which Fox is interested in) who also happens to be a horsemen for Apoc. Apoc could be in X5. But the massacre story line could easily be the X1 of the new trilogy of movies and set us up many new character arcs.

rogue must have superstrenth then...if she doesnt take the cure. is it possible for magneto to have quicksilver and scarlet witch on his team?

Rogue has to stick around for Gambit. I think Mags dies since his spinoff is a prequel and it would end his character arc. If he doesn't die...they could say he is old and his kids are furthering his work or something...be creative!

EmmaFrostRules said:
rogue must have superstrenth then...if she doesnt take the cure. is it possible for magneto to have quicksilver and scarlet witch on his team?

Super strength? Not really. And Quicksilver and Scarlet are probably being saved for the Avengers film.

We already have nearly half the characters needed to make a massacre story and introducing the new ones in X4 would be simple.

Hmm.. would love to see the Mutant Massacre play out like that in the fourth film, except I don't think it would be the main plotline.

There are so many great elements, mutant on mutant betrayal, sinister, mutilated angel, gambit, marrow. The sewers could be a great set-piece too.

More Sentinels and the Hellfire Club might be nice additions too.

However. it's too early to speculate. We haven't even SEEN The Last Stand yet.

I would like to see the Hellfire Club as well. If Jean does die in this one...for good, and if Scott doesn't...we would need Emma Frost in X4.

If we do in fact see Angel transform into Archangel, I'd rather we see it played mostly like the comics. Angel's wings are severely damaged during the Massacre (and instead of Thor, maybe we could see another X-Man save him), his wings have to be amputated, and then we see Angel attempt to kill himself.

I would be severely disappointed if those didn't happen, as they're instrumental in understanding what Angel goes through before becoming Archangel (and leaving his humanity with him).

WorthyStevens4 said:
If we do in fact see Angel transform into Archangel, I'd rather we see it played mostly like the comics. Angel's wings are severely damaged during the Massacre (and instead of Thor, maybe we could see another X-Man save him), his wings have to be amputated, and then we see Angel attempt to kill himself.

I would be severely disappointed if those didn't happen, as they're instrumental in understanding what Angel goes through before becoming Archangel (and leaving his humanity with him).

If one of the other X-Men saves him, I'd say it should be Iceman, so they can establish the friendship between the two better.

Yea I like that idea Worthy. I don't think they will have Thor in X4. I don't think Fox owns the rights for him and is not a great character to me.

chaseter said:
I would like to see the Hellfire Club as well. If Jean does die in this one...for good, and if Scott doesn't...we would need Emma Frost in X4.

No,we wouldnt.

Specter313 said:
If one of the other X-Men saves him, I'd say it should be Iceman, so they can establish the friendship between the two better.

Yes! And Archangel's transformation back into his former self (by way of Iceman's plan) could be kept the same as the comics. :D

Specter313 said:

:up:

I love the frienship between Iceman, Angel and Beast in the comics. They don't do it as much as the use to, but, to me, it's one of the only friendships that I understand and feels real. I mean, they have serious history man, before all these young guns joined the team.
One of these days, i wish one of the writers would have them sitting around the table drinking beer laughing, reminiscing and consoling; talking about how they were all blue at some point, or have all gone evil or something that just shows them bonding like good mates.
Ahh, im a sucker for male bonding over beer.

Anyway, any show of it in the films would be awesome too.

Plus after Jean dies Scott consoles it to Emma and they hook it up. So yes Abbadon we need Emma if Jean is no more in X3.

chaseter said:
Scott hooks it up with Emma.

Thats a very recent development,and it wouldnt work on screen.I think youre oversimplifying things a bit.

EmmaFrostRules said:
um yes we would....shes a kick ass chick.

I have mixed feelings about her being in a film after the Phoenix stuff is already being covered.

Abaddon said:
Thats a very recent development,and it wouldnt work on screen.I think youre oversimplifying things a bit.
I am oversimplifying it but on screen it could be some powerful stuff.

chaseter said:
Why so...can the leader of the X-Men not have love? Explain...

In a future movie, I could see her acting as if she loved him, but she's only using him to destroy the X-Men.

I just can't see Emma not being more than a bad guy.

WorthyStevens4 said:
In a future movie, I could see her acting as if she loved him, but she's only using him to destroy the X-Men.

We don't know what she's doing for sure.

Abaddon said:
Love with Emma Frost?:confused:
Cyclops and Emma fall in love with each other yes. Why don't you like this. It is in the comics after all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"