Mutant Massacre hints in X3.

Yep, maybe they should him saying along line with Oh, no, what have I done?". Well, not exactly that line. I hated the way how Anakin said it in Revenge of the Sith. Something that reflects how he's done something terrible, regrets it, but he's a bit happy at the same time he got his wings back.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
^That'd be sweet. His wings are destroyed. Angel is depressed. Then he gives in and accepts the offer to become Archangel. :up:

They'll have to handle it properly. I hope they go into the psyche a little bit. Didn't like Anakins transformation at all. It was so heavy-handed, it seemed forced by the plot requirement that he HAD to turn into Darth Vader.

Warren should regret being turned into a monster but Sinister explains that he has given him a gift and he now has his wings back, better than before...ya da ya da...Warren accpets it and becomes Archangel.

^Yeah, I know. One of the reasons why I didn't like Revenge of the Sith so much. It was all rushed. Blah.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
^Yeah, I know. One of the reasons why I didn't like Revenge of the Sith so much. It was all rushed. Blah.

I agree. Anakin went from turning in the Chancellor to bowing at his knees in less than 15 mins. So lets hope if there is an X4 and Angel becomes Archangel that his psychological transformation is a little more developed.

I've always wanted to see him try to kill himself before Apocalypse finds him. Jean senses something happens with Warren, and the X-Men think he's dead. But they're all dead wrong. :D

And at the very end, we see (as Chaseter said) Warren's eyes opening up, and he's now Archangel.

tonytr1687 said:
I agree. Anakin went from turning in the Chancellor to bowing at his knees in less than 15 mins.

It was more comlicated than that. We saw Anakin's dark side potential develop over the first 2 prequels. He pledged allegiance to Palpatine in a desperate attempt to save Padme's life!

Storm22 said:
It was more comlicated than that. We saw Anakin's dark side potential develop over the first 2 prequels. He pledged allegiance to Palpatine in a desperate attempt to save Padme's life!

Yeah it was a desperate attempt but I'm talking about Anakin's own idealogies. He went from thinking the Chancellor is evil to fully believing in his cause without any doubt in such a short amount of time...it didnt make much sense.

Whatever cliff hanger we see at the end of X3 will hopefully point us in this direction...not Star Wars but the mutant massacre storyline.

tonytr1687 said:
Yeah it was a desperate attempt but I'm talking about Anakin's own idealogies. He went from thinking the Chancellor is evil to fully believing in his cause without any doubt in such a short amount of time...it didnt make much sense.

yea, it took all of one scene to turn Anakin, after Palpatine zaps Samuel Jackson, and then starts writhing on the windowsill (I was actually laughing in the theater, was it supposed to be dramatic?). Anakin just bows all woodenly and accepts Palpatine as his Sith lord, it seemed soooo artificial.

I have an idea. I was just reading in the Angel thread about how Stryker had an xray of a wing on his wall. Someone sugested that it is an adamantium covered wing. Then i got an idea! Maybe if they do the Morlock Massacre and Angel losses his wings, instead of having to introduce Apoc to have him get metal wings they could have weapon x(already introduced into the movies) give him adamantium wings??

exploding boy said:
I have an idea. I was just reading in the Angel thread about how Stryker had an xray of a wing on his wall. Someone sugested that it is an adamantium covered wing. Then i got an idea! Maybe if they do the Morlock Massacre and Angel losses his wings, instead of having to introduce Apoc to have him get metal wings they could have weapon x(already introduced into the movies) give him adamantium wings??

Eh, adamantium wouldn't work on Angel's wings too well. Too heavy.

And his wings shouldn't be impenetrable.

Well i guess it wouldnthave to be adamantium but they could still do it with soem other metal.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Yep, maybe they should him saying along line with Oh, no, what have I done?". Well, not exactly that line. I hated the way how Anakin said it in Revenge of the Sith. Something that reflects how he's done something terrible, regrets it, but he's a bit happy at the same time he got his wings back.

Well, with the change of becoming a Horseman, a bit of brainwashing comes along with it, so if he did regret it, that notion would be wiped from his mind, and all that would be left is him full on evil.

This thread is the reason why I find it ridiculous that Ratner and others think the franchise cant possibly go any further. There's still so much they can cover. To think that Spider-man, a franchise with one hero, is getting six films and X-men, a franchise with unlimited characters, might be getting only three.

FieryBalrog said:
yea, it took all of one scene to turn Anakin, after Palpatine zaps Samuel Jackson, and then starts writhing on the windowsill (I was actually laughing in the theater, was it supposed to be dramatic?). Anakin just bows all woodenly and accepts Palpatine as his Sith lord, it seemed soooo artificial.
:up::up:

"UNLIMITED POWWWEEERRR!!!"

What the hell was that?

tonytr1687 said:
This thread is the reason why I find it ridiculous that Ratner and others think the franchise cant possibly go any further. There's still so much they can cover. To think that Spider-man, a franchise with one hero, is getting six films and X-men, a franchise with unlimited characters, might be getting only three.
We will see other X-Men films...don't worry. This thread does proove that this is one of many story lines they could easily follow to make another great movie.

Isn't Nathaniel Essex the doctor who creates the serum from Leech in X3?

I thought it was kavita rao..

Yeah, I think I misread something somewhere. It's not in any of the synopsis I've found.

Sandman138 said:
Isn't Nathaniel Essex the doctor who creates the serum from Leech in X3?
Nope...Rao was the one I believe who made the cure. But a great hanger ending(which we will have) would be to show Essex somewhere in Worthington's Lab to just be another building block to set us up for mutant massacre in X4.

Do any of the new pictures give us any hints at a mutant massacre storyline?

Well, a poster on here confirmed/rumored that Sinister will be the cliff hanger in the book and the movie. If Essex does make an apperance at the end testing on some muties...it just adds to the characters already in place to set up a Mutant Massacre story arc for a possible X4. Here is to hoping.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"