Mutant Massacre hints in X3.

That would be awesome to see Angel pinned up on the wall like that.

FieryBalrog said:
ah, ok. wasn't sure of exactly when which element fell into place.
She went schizophrenic during the issue involving the Celestial and I believe they re-addressed the Phoenix there. It definitely had to be around the time Scott first purposed to her I bet.

Oh it was during Inferno wasn't it, because the Phoenix appears while she is fighting Madyline....that was after Massacre.

chaseter said:
That would be awesome to see Angel pinned up on the wall like that.
They are definitely references that in the preview a bit....however I still say if the Sentinels appear that this is more influenced by Days

ShadowBoxing said:
They are definitely references that in the preview a bit....however I still say if the Sentinels appear that this is more influenced by Days
I only think we will see sentinels in the DR and that is it. Hope they go with the massacre story for X4.

chaseter said:
I only think we will see sentinels in the DR and that is it. Hope they go with the massacre story for X4.
Maybe...but with Trask in it, its more likely if they are seen they will be unleashed on that crowd of mutants fighting each other.

If they have sentinels at all, I hope they are only in the DR. Some people are already worried that this movie will be over the top just from the previews. If we had sentinels too, people might loose intorest. Giant robots are a little too unrealistic for these movies IMHO.

cardslinger said:
If they have sentinels at all, I hope they are only in the DR. Some people are already worried that this movie will be over the top just from the previews. If we had sentinels too, people might loose intorest. Giant robots are a little too unrealistic for these movies IMHO.
Actually I think they are a lot more realistic than mutant cures and Phoenix's to tell you the truth. Furthermore, even more than Magneto the Sentinels are the X-Men's greatest foes. They really embody the fear and suffering attached with being that outcasted.

i'm sure that if they put the morlock massacre in a movie all the characters would be changed. the only necessity would be sinister and the maurauders. the xmen would probably be the younger ones with perhaps beast leading the team. doubt halle berry (as storm) would come back for another film. maybe we'd have a wolverine cameo though, but even that is a longshot.

ShadowBoxing said:
Sabretooth, Marauders (under Sinister)...Gambit was NOT involved, that was retconned (so he could be involved but he only found where the Morlocks were hiding, that was all). Magneto was not involved except as a member of the X-Men. Sentinels were not involved, they were decomissioned at the time. A guy named Bezerker was somewhat important. Masque had a sizable role for a morlock. Caliban played a good sized part. Thor was a MAJOR player.

Probably need Plague as well, since she was a Morlock before becoming a Horseman, if that would be indeed where they would head next in movies after that.

Specter313 said:
Probably need Plague as well, since she was a Morlock before becoming a Horseman, if that would be indeed where they would head next in movies after that.
True...pre horsemen mutants could set up for Apocolypse.

ShadowBoxing said:
Maybe...but with Trask in it, its more likely if they are seen they will be unleashed on that crowd of mutants fighting each other.

^Yep,that is how it will turn out.

ShadowBoxing said:
Sabretooth, Marauders (under Sinister)...Gambit was NOT involved, that was retconned (so he could be involved but he only found where the Morlocks were hiding, that was all). Magneto was not involved except as a member of the X-Men. Sentinels were not involved, they were decomissioned at the time. A guy named Bezerker was somewhat important. Masque had a sizable role for a morlock. Caliban played a good sized part. Thor was a MAJOR player.

You bet he was. :D

chaseter said:
Who could play Thor if they had him?
When I saw Troy, I actually thought that Brad Pitt could make a good Thor.

^ I was thinking Brad too.

But whomelse could play Thor?

Hmmm....

I'm liking the idea of adding Plague to the Morlocks. Really hope they go with the MM storyline in X4. :up: A building-up plot to the Apocalypse storyline.

Yea, building up the Apoc storyline could be a good bet for future films since the mutant massacre would only last one movie. Could have a cliff hanger ending with Angel being transformed into Archangel.

WorthyStevens4 said:
But whomelse could play Thor?
I remember when I was reading The Ultimates that Thor looked like Jouni Hynynen. He's singer-guitarist of Finnish metal band Kotiteollisuus. If he only were an actor... :D

kotiteollisuusq3.jpg
ult%20thor.jpg

chaseter said:
Yea, building up the Apoc storyline could be a good bet for future films since the mutant massacre would only last one movie. Could have a cliff hanger ending with Angel being transformed into Archangel.
^That'd be sweet. His wings are destroyed. Angel is depressed. Then he gives in and accepts the offer to become Archangel. :up:

Mr Lex Luthor said:
^That'd be sweet. His wings are destroyed. Angel is depressed. Then he gives in and accepts the offer to become Archangel. :up:
The screen goes dark as his metallic wings spread. He opens his eyes and they are pure white...BOOM THE END!

Hmm. I don't think they should show that much of him. Just a part of his metal wings, I think.

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Hmm. I don't think they should show that much of him. Just a part of his metal wings, I think.
We have to have a full out body shot with those wings spread out. Or Sinister putting him into a chamber or something, then the screen goes dark.

CAMERA ZOOMS on to WARREN who is lying down on a horizontal metal bed. SINISTER is standing over him and putting the oxygen mask on him. WARREN feels asleep.

Eyes opening, WARREN looks around. SINISTER is standing in front of him. Everything is all dark. We see the laboratory from his point of view. WARREN takes off the belts which were holding him down. He falls down onto the ground. His wings spread slowly as epic music starts to play. It reveals - ARCHANGEL. A shot of him with his METAL WINGS covering his back. BLACKOUT.

It should be something sad. I dunno. With very strong music. :p I'm no writer.

Well Warren goes willingly so how would they portray that? Maybe in X4 he accepts Sinister's offer and then he regrets it at the end when he becomes Archangel???

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"