Mutants Cameos for X3?

newwaveboy87 said:
no - right

The bald guy? That looks nothing like Thunderbird. If anything the one to Jean's left looks more like thunderbird with his darker skin tone and one could argue that he has his hair tied in a ponytail. Though he doesn't have Tbird's build.

it's in the right of the picture.
but it would be to her left.

if thunderbird was to appear in the movie which one would you pick?
thunderburd 3 neal sharra (psylocke love intrest)
shaara07.jpg
or
thunderbird05.jpg

thunderbird 1 john proudtar. (died on first mission)

i'd pick either Thunderbird I or II - get some Native American representation in the movie.

well i didnt consider thunderbird 2 cause all he has is super strenght. and they already have juggs.

newwaveboy87 said:
i'd pick either Thunderbird I or II - get some Native American representation in the movie.
:up:

why they always gota slaughter us natives???:( (died on the first misson,pathetic)

DarthRekal said:
:up:

why they always gota slaughter us natives???:( (died on the first misson,pathetic)
to quote my BFF, well one of two:
"It's because I'm red, isn't it?"
to which i respond with - "yes, yes it is."

newwaveboy87 said:
to quote my BFF, well one of two:
"It's because I'm red, isn't it?"
to which i respond with - "yes, yes it is."

BFF?

Telekinetic said:
if thunderbird was to appear in the movie which one would you pick?
thunderburd 3 neal sharra (psylocke love intrest)
shaara07.jpg
or
thunderbird05.jpg

thunderbird 1 john proudtar. (died on first mission)

I would choose Thunderbird 3... I kinda liked Neal. And his power was pretty cool, but i think it´s too close to Pyros power so....

i would of went with neal also but then they also have pyro, so if one of them was to be in the film it would be thunderbird 1.

Yeah,...Thunderbird seems to be the type of character that would seem to only work well as a good cameo...I dunno...For some reason he hasn't really been extremely popular..

-TNC

none of them have gotten really popular, which makes me sad, cause i liked all of them.

Well if you guys didn't know already Thunderbird did appear in X2. His name was one of those labelled on the drawers at the morgue at Stryker's base.

Read this guys post in CanMags blog! Muahahah!

Ok so weather or not this intersts you but i worked on set of the new x-men 3 movie which looks amazing by the way. Not only for the actors and actresses chosen for this film but the sure brilliance of ratners vision of this 3rd installement. Anyway i was only hired for two weeks whilst they shot a couple of scenes in the studio. Anyway a few scenes where shot whilst i was there which where made reference to be called the Montage Scenes.. One of which had Cyclops, Beast, Jean, Iceman and Angel walking down a corridor and stopping infront of charles xavier. Its ment to be reference to the first x-men comic with the original x-men apparently. Anyway there are a few more scenes including the reuse of the bathroom set that singer had saved from the cyclops origin that was never taken, looks like the scene was filmed for x-men 3. also there was a set constructed for the alcatraz escape scene where upon i met an actor playing a doctor who works upon alcatraz staff, said his character is doctor essex. he was british and had dark hair looks eccentric but hey the movie is filled with lots of that.

Okay any thoughts to this theory....rumour says that the scarlet witch is to have a cameo as a lookalike red headed girl has been seen on set. Am i the only one thinking that this is just the little girl used as the younger jean gray in flashbacks?

Chamber_UK said:
Okay any thoughts to this theory....rumour says that the scarlet witch is to have a cameo as a lookalike red headed girl has been seen on set. Am i the only one thinking that this is just the little girl used as the younger jean gray in flashbacks?

.....that doesnt make any sense. Why would they cast her to play 2 parts..?

no what he's saying is that they're mistaking Haley Ramm for Scarlet Witch.

Telekinetic said:
i havent heard of anything about scarlet witch.

That would be because she's not in the film.

newwaveboy87 said:
no what he's saying is that they're mistaking Haley Ramm for Scarlet Witch.

:eek: Haley Ramm is 13! Scarlet Witch is an adult.

I wanna see unus the untouchable make a cameo just because he's cool with his force fields.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"