Transformers Negatron: Discussion Thread for those that hate the way this movie is heading

Michael Bay hates boxy...he hates it with a passion.

shutup dog lips.[/preemptive post]

tfpos.jpg

I don't think this looks lame.

I agree with you. That design for Prime would have been magnificent in live-action. :up: :up:

infiltration_cover500.jpg

Neither these.

The aforementioned designs would have been stellar as well. If ILM couldn't cut it in terms of making the "boxy" designs work on-screen, then perhaps WETA, Digital Domain or Rhythm and Hues would have been better.

Why are you so opposed to change? They updated them. So what?

I like faithfulness in a cinematic adaptation. I consider IDW's designs as faithful updates, but the robots in TINO as degenerative reimagined piles of scrap.

i just wanted to say i was at a friends house and her 5 yr old son was watching this.

the scene where Bumblebee gets up after they were trying to keep him frozen, hes scratched to hell and when he transforms he's a shiny brand new unscathed camaro.

just amazing.

Probably some kind of self regeneration healing, oh wait this is the negatron thread, I mean..... yeah WTF Bay!!! You raped my childhood :cmad:

Probably some kind of self regeneration healing, oh wait this is the negatron thread, I mean..... yeah WTF Bay!!! You raped my childhood :cmad:

Self regeneration healing? Looks like poor Ratchet is out of a job.:csad:

Maybe not, it could just be minimal stuff like whe humans get scrapes or cuts, they eventually heal, but with the TF's they heal a lot faster. Ratchet would be needed for the more complex jobs.

i just wanted to say i was at a friends house and her 5 yr old son was watching this.

the scene where Bumblebee gets up after they were trying to keep him frozen, hes scratched to hell and when he transforms he's a shiny brand new unscathed camaro.

just amazing.
when the transformers transform in hte cars they are always good looking.

just like how supermans and batmans cape is always perfect on the shoulders.spiderman web are gone hours after he swings through the city.

and bla bla bla bla. this is not an oscar movie. this is a 150 miliosn brainles extreme fun movie.
did it have mistakes? milions............BILIONS

:hehe:

and bla bla bla bla. this is not an oscar movie. this is a 150 miliosn brainles extreme fun movie.
did it have mistakes? milions............BILIONS

:hehe:

I agree with everything you wrote, except the "extreme fun" part.:woot:

Nah, not with a face like that, Dog Lips is worse :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95