Optimist Prime: Discussion thread for those looking forward to the movie

i'd rather have frank then hugo... my opinion

Unlike Peter Cullen though, Frank Welker is really bad-looking these days and his voice sounds terrible too.

For a videogame, him doing Megatron's voice is fine because they changed it up, but I'm glad they have someone a bit younger to do Megs' voice.

Anyone else like this?

While you are driving, you see a Truck, you think Optimus Prime. When you see a little Yellow car, you think Bumblebee?

I DO LOL

Can't Wait to see the movie! I am going Crazy!!! :p

Anyone else like this?

While you are driving, you see a Truck, you think Optimus Prime. When you see a little Yellow car, you think Bumblebee?

I DO LOL

Can't Wait to see the movie! I am going Crazy!!! :p

Especially when you live in Midtown Manhattan and ALL you see are yellow Mini-coopers, yellow Beetles, Prius's... and flat-nosed trucks (or modern sleek semi-long-noses).

In fact the other day I saw a humongo classic long-nose truck (like Prime in the movie) stuck trying to turn a corner holding up traffic.... and I thought "that is NOT Optimus Prime."

I got my ticket for the Monday 8pm showing for this betch, and I gotta say I'm pretty excited to see the bots talk for some reason. I guess cause it's what we've seen the least of. Plus Megan Fox on the big screen. :heart:

Nice one DL, I got mine for next Thursday but there is a chance I will get to see it on the wednesday night if my bro comes through for me. Just a little over a week to go and my sanity may return.

Got my sneak preview pass for the 28th :) Can't wait :D

I got my ticket for the Monday 8pm showing for this betch, and I gotta say I'm pretty excited to see the bots talk for some reason. I guess cause it's what we've seen the least of. Plus Megan Fox on the big screen. :heart:

I await your take on it with bated breath. You better not pull any punches, DL. :cmad:

I don't know what I'm looking forward to more the game or the movie?

I got the Ticket!!!

transformersticketeb7.jpg

All you guys smell, i have to wait till the end of of july to see this :csad:

^you can also ruin it for your self and download it in crappy quality!!!.... No honnest, I feel your pain dude! it SUCKS to wait, when you KNOW it's beeing released so long before it comes out where you are.

Especially when you live in Midtown Manhattan and ALL you see are yellow Mini-coopers, yellow Beetles, Prius's... and flat-nosed trucks (or modern sleek semi-long-noses).

In fact the other day I saw a humongo classic long-nose truck (like Prime in the movie) stuck trying to turn a corner holding up traffic.... and I thought "that is NOT Optimus Prime."
I quote this as evidence that CFlash posted in the Optimist thread :D

Every time I see a yellow Chevy Cobalt I think of what might have been :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFlash

I quote this as evidence that CFlash posted in the Optimist thread :D

Every time I see a yellow Chevy Cobalt I think of what might have been :)

I can't help being a hippie. :csad: :yay:

Oh S***, I am having Transformers Dreams!!!

Well, I dreamed Transformers leaked Online in DVD Quality, and I already saw everything and it BLOW MY MIND!!!

Oh S***, I am having Transformers Dreams!!!

Well, I dreamed Transformers leaked Online in DVD Quality, and I already saw everything and it BLOW MY MIND!!!

Yeah I to dreamnt about Transformers. I have been talking about so much lately that my sister even had a dream about it...LOL.

LOL funny thing is, Thanks to this movies look so Realistic I felt like I was in the movie myself, experience a Decepticons attack and the Autobots came to Rescue!

^you can also ruin it for your self and download it in crappy quality!!!.... No honnest, I feel your pain dude! it SUCKS to wait, when you KNOW it's beeing released so long before it comes out where you are.

I probably will, thats too far!!

I am kind of looking forward to this movie, never really got into Transformers but it looks cool, I like that they got Prime's voice back from the cartoon.

I might get to see the movie as early as this Friday!...I really hope so!

I just came back from Die Hard 4. This is the best thing about working at a movie theater! :D

OMG, I just found out that Darius McCrary (Family Matters' "Eddie Winslow") is voicing Jazz! that's a pretty good choice! His scratchy voice reminds me of Scatman.. :p

-TNC

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"