Justice League New costume for Batman? Yes or No? - Part 1

That looks pretty poor if I'm honest. I mean at first glance I was sure that it was Nite owl

Last edited:
It's like the TDK and Nite Owl suits had a baby.

Not a fan, but I can put up with it if it's only meant for a few key action scenes. However, if this ends up becoming the standard suit moving forward, color me pissed off.

Last edited:
Can someone add a glow to the goggles?

I think the very fact that it has it's own name and was described has having a particular function pretty much indicates that it's just an alternative costume.

I think the very fact that it has it's own name and was described has having a particular function pretty much indicates that it's just an alternative costume.

Let's hope so.

Regardless of how it looks or whether we like it or not, why release this so soon? There's 14 months till the movie's release? Ugh.

I mean, it's pretty cool for what it is, which is a Batsuit designed to be worn and used for a specific purpose or battle -- in this case, fighting against crazy alien demons.

Definitely glad that his main suit barely resembles this one, and that this suit change isn't a permanent fixture of the franchise moving forward.

Regardless of how it looks or whether we like it or not, why release this so soon? There's 14 months till the movie's release? Ugh.

Yup. Pretty dumb and pointless to drop this now, if you ask me.

However, I'm guessing that some of the "fans" who haven't had anything new to ***** about recently will be glad that they do now.

Well, we have no clue what the marketing strategy for this film is. Seems premature to call the release of this photo "dumb and pointless."

Goddamn Snyder for sharing a pic!

lol

I dont understand the fandom. sometimes

Can someone manip the goggles out

Personally I think it looks stupid, but thats just me. To each their own.

Cs_VYe_Qb_Wc_AA_pgh_jpg_large.jpg
[/url]imgurl[/IMG]

Flash in armour (although I do like that suit). Batman in Tactical gear. Deathstroke in tactical gear. What is this - Justice League: Armour? Justice League: S.W.A.T? Just how is Arthur going to be able to swim properly when he inevitably gets his tactical makeover? How is Alfred going to ne able to serve tea with all that gear on?

Batman Gear: Tactical Batman Action.

Well, we have no clue what the marketing strategy for this film is. Seems premature to call the release of this photo "dumb and pointless."

Eh, not really. There is such a thing as "blowing your load too early", which was a problem with the marketing for both BvS and Suicide Squad.

The thing I don't understand about "fandom" is the lack of wanting to be surprised with anything. We already know a lot about the JL movie and have seen a fair amount from the film, earlier than usual. People had been wondering what this new tactical Batsuit -- supposedly appearing in the finale of the film -- would look like. Well, now we know over a year in advance, as Snyder randomly shared the picture with very little fanfare surrounding it. It's not like there's any strategy here. I can picture Snyder just getting excited (which I can't fault him for) and deciding to tweet the pic so people could see the new suit.

By the time BvS rolled around, we had pored over every inch of every costume for over well over a year. Doomsday and Wonder Woman's epic entrance had been spoiled months in advance, among countless other examples.

It's not like I'm upset about this or anything, nor am I going to go on ranting about Snyder tweeting out the pic today. It's not a big deal and it doesn't bother me. I like the pic and it's cool to see the suit, of course. I guess I just wish Snyder/WB had the ability to hold back on some things a bit more, especially so early on.

So now we have Nolan's TDK & TDKR suit combined with Nite-Owl..... The only thing Snyder got right in BvS for me was Batman's suit and then he takes 40 steps back with this hideous BibleMan looking suit.

Flash in armour (although I do like that suit). Batman in Tactical gear. Deathstroke in tactical gear. What is this - Justice League: Armour? Justice League: S.W.A.T? Just how is Arthur going to be able to swim properly when he inevitably gets his tactical makeover? How is Alfred going to ne able to serve tea with all that gear on?
:funny:

Eh, not really. There is such a thing as "blowing your load too early", which was a problem with the marketing for both BvS and Suicide Squad.

We can agree to disagree on the marketing for those films. This isn't some major plot revelation though, it's a costume we already knew was coming. A costume that they'll naturally advertise because they need to sell merchandise.

The thing I don't understand about "fandom" is the lack of wanting to be surprised with anything. We already know a lot about the JL movie and have seen a fair amount from the film, earlier than usual. People had been wondering what this new tactical Batsuit -- supposedly appearing in the finale of the film -- would look like. Well, now we know over a year in advance, as Snyder randomly shared the picture with very little fanfare surrounding it. It's not like there's any strategy here. I can picture Snyder just getting excited (which I can't fault him for) and deciding to tweet the pic so people could see the new suit.

Social posts are very much a part of the marketing strategy. I've no doubt that the retweets and likes are being tracked. And again, it makes sense to show it now because it's tied to merch. Such was the case with the Knightmare costume. It doesn't reveal anything about the final act that we didn't already know or couldn't guess on our own. Batman will have a different costume for taking on parademons and the Steppenwolf.

By the time BvS rolled around, we had pored over every inch of every costume for over well over a year. Doomsday and Wonder Woman's epic entrance had been spoiled months in advance, among countless other examples.

It's not like I'm upset about this or anything, nor am I going to go on ranting about Snyder tweeting out the pic today. It's not a big deal and it doesn't bother me. I like the pic and it's cool to see the suit, of course. I guess I just wish Snyder/WB had the ability to hold back on some things a bit more, especially so early on.

None of this stuff was a big deal for me personally, because it played well on screen. And it was nothing that I didn't already know.

I really don't like it. I feel its a step backwards into the wrong direction.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"