The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh dear god, it's sad that I actually remember who Ashley Hartman is! The horror! :wow:

And please keep Cassandra Nova as far away from the movieverse as possible

Haha. We really need some new Wolverine related news.

A certain site we're not allowed to talk about (cough cough) has concept art from THE WOLVERINE there. Just sayin'.

Glad to hear this movie will be set in present day. Sick of prequels.

How funny, the latest Wolverine news is about "X-Men: Days of Future Past" and not "The Wolverine" :p

I hope this movie includes a small teaser or scene for Days of Future Past. FOX has to use this movie to hype up DOFP.

I bet my pants on an after credit scene with Wolverine in the future.

I bet my pants on an after credit scene with Wolverine in the future.

That's what I'm hoping for! Or something like he returns to America and sees a bunch of Sentinels flying through the air.`

im just wondering if Sen Kelly's kidnapping/death in X1, Magneto's "kill all humans" in X2, or the inncident at Alcatraz is what sparks "days of future past"

Jean Grey as a self controlled & sane Phoenix shows up. Takes Logan to the future & then final scene is with The Sentinels & a destroyed X-Men Mansion. Maybe even have Wolverine standing in the middle of a grave yard etc. Would be ideal to set up Days Of Future Past

Jean Grey as a self controlled & sane Phoenix shows up. Takes Logan to the future & then final scene is with The Sentinels & a destroyed X-Men Mansion. Maybe even have Wolverine standing in the middle of a grave yard etc. Would be ideal to set up Days Of Future Past

That would be a haunting and AWESOME image to close out The Wolverine.

I have a feeling by the end of The Wolverine, Logan will realize that already has a "real" family in the X-Men and the mansion...that is if there's ANY of them left.

That would be so epic OMG. Phoenix engulfs Logan in flames and then her fire wings spread open and they're in the future.

im just wondering if Sen Kelly's kidnapping/death in X1, Magneto's "kill all humans" in X2, or the inncident at Alcatraz is what sparks "days of future past"

Any of those things you mentioned could be the reason. But I think it will be something different, something we haven't seen before from the original trilogy.

The Wolverine doesn't seem like a 3D movie and it doesn't seem it was even shot with that in mind. So the latest news seems weird to me. I just hope there will be an option to catch it in 2D in my town.

The Wolverine doesn't seem like a 3D movie and it doesn't seem it was even shot with that in mind. So the latest news seems weird to me. I just hope there will be an option to catch it in 2D in my town.

I don't think they used 3D Cameras because they would have mentioned that when they started filming. So they will probably do a 2D to 3D conversion.

I don't think they used 3D Cameras because they would have mentioned that when they started filming. So they will probably do a 2D to 3D conversion.

Well you can shoot 2D and still have a 3D conversion in mind, don't seem like either here and that's what I meant. I know they didn't shoot it in 3D.

James Mangold just announced an international Poster will be released today on his twitter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"