The Wolverine News & Discussion Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting. I imagine this one will have an actual photo.

It would be a good time for a teaser trailer, with the Les Miz promotion in high gear right now.

Unfortunately Mangold already said we wouldn't get one until the new year. :(

MV5BODEwMjg5MTUwNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMDg5ODc2OA@@._V1._SY317_.jpg

Thankfully, I was able to get this poster from work. It looks spectacular! :woot:

It would be a good time for a teaser trailer, with the Les Miz promotion in high gear right now.

Mangold said next year as stated above, but now he's more specific, saying it's looking like a February release (via Twitter), so I'm guessing Super Bowl.

Well THAT is an effective poster. :wow:

except for the god awful claws, worse than the origin look. Sad really. other than that nice poster.

Good lord, may he never find his shirt. :up:

Sweet poster. But yeah, do the claws seem weird to anyone else? I thought they typicall have a bit of them that shows on the back of his hand. These ones almost look as if part of them would be comign out of his palm with how low they are inbetween his knuckles.

Other then that it's boss.

Ohh, I love the katana and the temple-structure, with the modern city background. It's both beautiful and badass!

Damn nice composition. Great poster! :up:

And the composition actually has a kind of Miller-ish feel to it. Which is cool of course, considering the source material for the movie.

That poster is pretty awesome. Solid mood and atmosphere. Def satisfied with the two that have been released. Huge jump over First Class.

Love it!

So far Fox is handling the marketing very, very well.

Good X-Film or bad X-Film all the previous posters and ad-art was pretty uninspired, but wow if this isn't a big step up. First the painted-teaser now THIS. Wow. Fox is on their A-game for this one.

Theres also this one which they have on their facebook.
AFo4d.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back