Nintendo Amiibo figures.

The amiibo cards for Animal Crossing are becoming rare birds around my area. All my nearby Gamestops were sold out. I haven't bought any myself, but my girlfriend is crazy about Animal Crossing and has bought six or seven packs total so far.

my store actually got a good reload of the past wave. We got the 8-Bit Mario, Olimar, Ganon, and Zero Suit Samus. I elected to not get any of them, but we'll see how it goes. Still waiting for my Fire Emblem Amiibo...

also with

• Reader Discussion: Still Collecting Amiibos?

reader discussion
    on Sep 30, 2015 at 08:38 PM

The last wave of Amiibo proved easier to find and Nintendo announced today it is bringing back some harder to find figures. The question is though, Are you still collecting?
    ... More

source: GI

• What Do Amiibos Do In What Games?

Feature
    hot-post.png

on Oct 04, 2015 at 05:10 PM
    cafe-icon.png
    3ds_icon.png

Update: This continually updated feature will track what amiibos do in the games in which they are compatible.
    ... More
source: GI

My girlfriend went to Toys R Us today and said they had something like 15 Shulk amiibo. She picked me up one, which I'm crazy stoked about. I thought I'd never get one. Guess the Gamestop exclusivity deal ran out.

Toys R Us Will Stock Mii Fighter amiibo 3-Pack, Villager amiibo, and Mega Yarn Yoshi. October 12, 2015 . 10:00am

Toys R Us has confirmed the Mii Fighter amiibo 3-pack release date, while also hinting that the Mega Yarn Yoshi and Villager amiibo will soon come to the retailer.
CRHzN4QWUAAeJKw.jpg

The official Toys R Us Twitter account has provided a release date for the next Super Smash Bros. amiibo 3-pack. The tweet says the Mii Fighter amiibo 3-pack, which contains the Mii Brawler, Mii Gunner, and Mii Swordfighter amiibo, will be released on November 1. Toys R Us also refers to the 3-pack as one of its exclusives.

More interesting are the shadowy figures adjacent to the Mii Fighter amiibo in the announcement. Toys R Us’ image has shadowy figures of the Villager and Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo. The former was among the first run of Super Smash Bros. amiibo, but has since been out of print in North America. The Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo is an extra large, $39.99 plush toy with a November 15 release date.

Nintendo has yet to announce any exclusivity arrangements with the Mega Yarn Yoshi amiibo or amiibo restocks.

The price of the Mii Fighter amiibo 3-pack has yet to be confirmed. The Splatoon 3-pack and Retro 3-pack were $34.99 each, but Toys R Us tends to sell NFC figures at a higher price point than other retailers.

Read more stories about amiibo on Siliconera.

source: Siliconera

Only Best Buy Will Have The Falco amiibo. October 13, 2015 . 9:00am

A Best Buy product listing and pre-order has popped up saying the Falco amiibo will be, “Only @ Best Buy.”

Very few Super Smash Bros amiibo are left. The DLC characters still need their representation, and the Mii Fighters 3-Pack and Falco amiibo will help round out this wave. However, like the Mii Fighters, Falco will only be available at one store at launch. Best Buy has updated its website with a listing for the character, and it’s image has an icon that says “Only @ Best Buy.” To compare, the Yarn Yoshi, Shulk, and Greninja amiibo on the same page don’t have that icon over their images.
Best Buy is accepting Falco amiibo pre-orders. He is expected to be in-stock on November 20 and paying $12.99 guarantees you a copy of the Star Fox hero.

The Falco amiibo could prove to be a timed exclusive. Two other amiibo that appear on Best Buy’s website, Greninja and Shulk, were originally only available at Toys R Us and GameStop.

Read more stories about amiibo & Super Smash Bros on Siliconera.

Style Savvy 3 Gets Bonuses From Samus, Sheik, And Rosalina Amiibo Figurines. November 5, 2015 . 9:30am

Nintendo revealed the latest bonuses for Style Savvy 3 (titled New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward in Europe) with a look at some of the bonus items you can get from some amiibo figurines.

Nintendo revealed the latest bonuses for Style Savvy 3 (titled New Style Boutique 2: Fashion Forward in Europe) with a look at some of the bonus items you can get from some amiibo figurines.

As shown in the above images, the three amiibo figurines unlock the following items: “Galactic Visor” from Samus, “Starry Dress” from Rosalina & Luma, and the “Sheikah Scarf” from Sheik’s amiibo figurine.

Style Savvy 3 will release in Europe on November 20, 2015 for Nintendo 3DS. A North American localization has yet to be announced.

Read more stories about Nintendo 3DS & Style Savvy 3 on Siliconera.

So, it seems more Animal Crossing Amiibo are on they way.

That Roy amiibo looks really spectacular. Gotta get my hands on it.

Picked up a Falco amiibo today at Best Buy. Looks real good next to my Fox. Hopefully they release an Arwing amiibo when Zero comes out.

Shovel Knight amiibo is out January 8th in NA.

Picked up a Gannondorf on clearance for $9.

I scored a Little Mac and Lucario recently. A part of me hates that I'm back into the amiibo craze, but at the same time I love how so many of the later releases look.

Wasn't both of those in like wave 3? Those aren't really later releases.

A Look At The Next Wave Of Animal Crossing amiibo Figurines. December 11, 2015 . 9:30am

The packaging images of the next wave of Animal Crossing amiibos have been released, featuring Resetti, Celeste, Kicks, and Blathers.

The packaging images of the next wave of Animal Crossing amiibos have been released, featuring Resetti, Celeste, Kicks, and Blathers.

It was recently announced that the figures will be heading to Europe on January 29th, 2016.

Read more stories about amiibo & Animal Crossing on Siliconera.

Bayonetta amiibo is a big deal. The new FE character is too. I'd like to get my hands on all the FE amiibo, but damn they're rare.

The third wave of cards are coming and animale crossing is leading the way. Japan has first dibs though.

Third Wave Of Animal Crossing amiibo Cards Headed To Japan On January 14. December 16, 2015 . 10:00am

Nintendo revealed that the third wave of amiibo cards will be headed to Japan on January,

14th, 2016, and each pack will cost 324 yen.

Nintendo recently revealed that the third wave of Animal Crossing amiibo cards will be headed to Japan on January, 14th, 2016. Each pack will cost 324 yen.

You can check out many more of the different amiibo cards in the upcoming series here.

Read more stories about amiibo & Animal Crossing on Siliconera.

I want amiibos of Mario, Luigi, Daisy, Koopa, a couple of Goombas, and Yoshi from the Super Mario Bros movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"