Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sounds good, even if they had already planned out their credit sequences. This is a special case so merits an extra one. There might also be a mention during the opening titles.

That last shot with Cap, BP, and others running got me so hyped. Unfortunately didn’t make the movie.
Yep :csad

That would have been one of my all-time favourite MCU shots.

I'm sure the trailer will be out next week or the week after.

December would be a bit late, and a pattern breaker. But, I suppose anything is possible.
At least even December as a worst case scenario is still right around the corner. We are very close - I can feel it :cwink:

I'm expecting one of the post credits scenes to be a full tribute to Lee.

I fully expect something special for Lee with this film - and I hope the same is afforded to Ditko at the end of next years Spider-Man film...

The prelude comic was confirmed for December 5th, so trailer will be online before that.
We're slowly closing in on the exact date.

The prelude comic was confirmed for December 5th, so trailer will be online before that.
We're slowly closing in on the exact date.
Good to have a worst-case date to work back from.

I fully expect something special for Lee with this film - and I hope the same is afforded to Ditko at the end of next years Spider-Man film...
Yes, I hope that happens.

so its almost clear that the official title will be announce with the trailer at this point..

Hopefully a day before the trailer is up, as an announcement of sort.
Having the trailer uploaded as "Untitled Avengers Project" would require some balls.

Who is this guy next to the tree and the one with umbrella?
The left side tree? Deadpool is behind the tree with Logan next to it (sharing a drink):

The right side tree it's Strange having a conversation with Stan's astral form

There are two umbrella's, the woman is Black Widow, the man (near Frank and Juggernaut) is Hawkeye:

This might be nothing, but i read on a site, can't remember which one, this one guy went to a convention, i think he was part of the staff, and he came to know the title. He could not divulge what it is, except that it is two words, starting with F and H. If by any chance he is correct, then the title could be Avengers: Fallen Heroes.

This could be complete nonsense, but that's another theory. Make of it what you will.

This might be nothing, but i read on a site, can't remember which one, this one guy went to a convention, i think he was part of the staff, and he came to know the title. He could not divulge what it is, except that it is two words, starting with F and H. If by any chance he is correct, then the title could be Avengers: Fallen Heroes.

This could be complete nonsense, but that's another theory. Make of it what you will.

Avengers: Far Home, a perfect lead in to Spider-Man: Far *from Home. :hehe:

I’ll be very surprised if it’s December and we’re still waiting for the trailer. Should drop before or by month end at latest if historical patterns are to go by.

I'm starting to feel like this hiding the name thing is a mistake...it feels kind of overblown now.
I think it is only a big deal to people that follow the movie and the MCU closely. The general audience could care less when the name is announced.

Nope.

We already know what the title is.

Avengers: Firestorms Here

Avengers: Hydra Forever

Avengers: Hawkeye's Foresight

Avengers: First Heroes

Avengers: Final Hour

Last edited:
Avengers: Feed Hulk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread