Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Jane and Hulk are both Earthlings but the writers managed to find a way for them to join Thor in his adventures.

Either way, I still hope they have both become friends. No reason not to.
Jane is/was Thor's lover. Hulk/Banner can not have his own solo so they find ways to involve him. I would prefer Strange cameo in Spider-Man movies. It would just feel more natural unless Kraven is the villain in a Spider-Man movie.

I kind of hope there isn’t a post credit scene that teases what’s next. Let it just be a scene that closes this chapter of the MCU.

Lots of folks on different internet sites have floated the idea of Tony dying in Peter's arms at the end of Avengers 4. Considering Tony's role as mentor to Peter, could you see a scenario where right before he dies, Tony says "Remember kid, with great power comes great responsibility" or would that be considered sacrilege?

“She is more powerful than any character we’ve introduced thus far,” Marvel Studios president Kevin Feige tells EW. “So that alone tells you that there’s a reason Nick hit that button at the end [of Infinity War], when he realized that they were up against something far bigger than they had ever been up against before. And having her on your side is hopefully going to change the balance of power in a way that they desperately need.”
Captain Marvel will play a key role in 'Avengers 4' — and the future of the MCU

1d96f7960c0185d9c5c705358197eac0.gif

Last edited:
Lots of folks on different internet sites have floated the idea of Tony dying in Peter's arms at the end of Avengers 4. Considering Tony's role as mentor to Peter, could you see a scenario where right before he dies, Tony says "Remember kid, with great power comes great responsibility" or would that be considered sacrilege?
No thanks.

How long are the re-shoots scheduled for? I wonder if they're having to go back and forth deciding which characters to kill off and which to keep. I sure hope we're surprised.

I kinda feel Rhodes/War Machine is due to bite the big one. But hopefully he's in enough of the film to warrant a worthy death scene.

Just watched IW again and loved it, I actually really hope Thanos till has plenty of screen time in A4, I love the way they have done him and hope the completion of his story is as amazing as it was in IW.

Just watched IW again and loved it, I actually really hope Thanos till has plenty of screen time in A4, I love the way they have done him and hope the completion of his story is as amazing as it was in IW.
I don't expect him to have nearly that much time. The originals have not been together in years because Thor and Hulk were away. They still won't be together to start, then they have to set up future things with Ant-Man and CM being so involved. He should get a nice amount of time but I am not expecting a lot because he completed his goal. The Avengers now have a goal that can run the movie.

I don't expect him to have nearly that much time. The originals have not been together in years because Thor and Hulk were away. They still won't be together to start, then they have to set up future things with Ant-Man and CM being so involved. He should get a nice amount of time but I am not expecting a lot because he completed his goal. The Avengers now have a goal that can run the movie.

It depends what run time they go for. Marvel seem reluctant to make a movie over 2 and a half hours, which is fair enough it's their business model and it works. But I hope they make A4 a little longer personally so we can get lots of Thanos screen time on top of everything else.

Thanos I see getting a significant cut in time. IW was basically his movie. Come Avengers 4, guys like Cap who were barely in the movie are getting more screen time. Even the Russos say that some characters who had little to do in IW will shine in A4 and vice versa. So their increase in screen time likely comes at the expense of some characters who had more to do. Thanos I see going from his roughly 30mins in IW to closer to 20.

Hulk with the classic purple <3

Cap's costume is basically the same, only slightly lighter, with chainmail on chest, and not tattered. Hulk is the most different.

Regarding those new HQ images.

- Captain Marvel looks great. Gives me superman vibes.
- Hulk looks good with that suit and those colors. I wonder how it will look in movement. Also, that's the most Ruffalo we have seen in the Hulk. Now it's really a perfect blend of both personas... a smart Hulk.
- Cap is back to basics with a nice touch from the "chainmail".
- Iron Man looks basically the same with some slight differences.
- Rocket is not armed. That's kind of new. :D
- Thor looks exactly the same. Stormbreaker looks insane. That thing is massive.

Rocket interacting with everybody is the thing I'm looking forward the most.

Regarding those new HQ images.

- Captain Marvel looks great. Gives me superman vibes.
- Hulk looks good with that suit and those colors. I wonder how it will look in movement. Also, that's the most Ruffalo we have seen in the Hulk. Now it's really a perfect blend of both personas... a smart Hulk.
- Cap is back to basics with a nice touch from the "chainmail".
- Iron Man looks basically the same with some slight differences.
- Rocket is not armed. That's kind of new. :D
- Thor looks exactly the same. Stormbreaker looks insane. That thing is massive.
Kinda wonder if maybe Rocket will help give them some of the Guardians' tech.

One thing I'm interested to see is why they chose to leave certain characters alive. For example, why was Rocket the only Guardian left alive? Why did they choose War Machine to survive over say Wasp, who we only have gotten one movie of in her suit?

What storylines do they have in-store for these non-OG Avengers characters. I'm extremely intrigued to see how the seemingly random character selection unfolds and what stories we get with them.

I don't know about War Machine, but Rocket was clearly spared because he's the best Guardian and most people (including me) are itching to see him interact and work with the Avengers.

I don't know about War Machine, but Rocket was clearly spared because he's the best Guardian and most people (including me) are itching to see him interact and work with the Avengers.
Rocket is the most multi-dimensional Guardian who'd be challenged the most by the task of fighting Thanos. The other Guardians wouldn't hesitate to challenge Thanos because he's already taken something away from them, whereas Rocket's first instinct was to run and save himself.

Also since they will probably only be able to promote the non-dissolved characters before the movie opens (though no one expects that the other characters won't appear), Rocket allows them to promote one relatively kid-friendly character. He's "toyetic" and Disney likes to have an animal sidekick around somewhere if possible.

And while I'm sure there are plot-related reasons for Rhodey remaining behind, if you took him out of the picture that would be a super-white lineup even by superhero standards. I doubt the creators would have wanted to leave Sam, T'Challa, Nick and Rhodey out of the promotional material.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"