Endgame Official Avengers: Endgame News & Speculation Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It appears they are suits that enable quantum realm travel, so we can't really know how long will they be used in the movie. Could be just a scene or two.

It could also just be some art slapped together for a toy.

They actually do look like Mass Effect uniforms, but they don't work at all. :dry:

DpOSVZPXoAAzBGk
That looks really weird. Definitely some QR stuff.

Last edited:

These toys generally don't have slapped together original art. They tend to use key art that Marvel provides for merchandising, which means it's likely in the movie in some capacity. Even the blatantly ridiculous stuff made up for the toys tends to use actual art from Marvel for the packaging.

Hmm I didn't know how I felt about it initially, but the more I think about it the more I like it. A part of me does like the fact that we will actually seem them in the same uniforms as if you would in a comic book, but I'm not sure if I'm a big fan of the designs. I know I'll get use to them eventually though, but it would make the most sense if it had something to do with the QR.

I have a feeling other characters might look better in it. Maybe Rocket and Thor don't really suit uniforms.

That suit looks the most toy-like so far in the history of the MCU.

I wonder if that's what going to be added later into these shots

5uhKtD5.jpg

It falls within the "6 months before the movie is out" rule, but I'm still thinking they won't release it for another month or so.

From what little details we have so far I think it will go like this

-Ant-man- Pulled into a Time Vortex

-Older actress cast for Cassie his daughter

-Gray haired Tony

-Toy merchandise showing off some type of suit worn by Rocket and Thor. My guess is after all the other Guardians are gone that Rocket joins the Avengers for a few years

The suit might be a new version of Hank Pyms quantum realm suit

CGI dots to add the suit in

5uhKtD5.jpg

I would be interested to see what the Avengers look like all wearing an official team uniform. Even if I end up preferring them wearing individual costumes.

First trailer for Infinity War came out November 29th last year. Hopefully around the same time this year the trailer drops for 4.

First trailer for Infinity War came out November 29th last year. Hopefully around the same time this year the trailer drops for 4.
Makes sense it would be somewhere around that time, and it really isn't far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"