• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

The Dark Knight Rises OFFICIAL: Batman in New York - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Dark Knight Rises is filming around Raymond Blvd between Broad Street & McCarter Highway in Newark. They are also filming in the Newark Light Rail. Extras holding is at 165 Mulberry in Newark.

Just got out of class and walking around broad st. There's a lot of police around and all the gates to the light rail are locked. Im standing outside the building on 1100 raymond blvd where supposedly there's a scene here. Ill keep a lookout.

It'd be smart of them to utilize the marathon bridge closure saturday....but like i was told, the bridge shoot will be scrapped...

It'd be smart of them to utilize the marathon bridge closure saturday....but like i was told, the bridge shoot will be scrapped...
Fantastic.:csad: New battle scene needed, then?

Ugh, I want my Marion and Bale together pics! :(

Start/continuation perhaps of the Tate/Fox/Bane flooding scene shot in El Camino before?

:dry:

That's going to look pretty bad seeing extras punching just air with no one around, if that's what you mean by punching randomly in the air.

They haven't shot the scenes yet, just rehearsed. And Nolan would never let shots with several people punching air go through.

They haven't shot the scenes yet, just rehearsed. And Nolan would never let shots with several people punching air go through.

ah, that's right. I'm lost when it comes to what days they are actually filming. I just wait for the pics.

i am a huge Nolan fan. but i dont understand why after TDK and Inception fanboys are making things up?

there are more then 20 examples where you see a a bad punch. look when it comes to fighting Nolan is not the best. car chase? fantastic. action with vehicles in general? fantastic. but fighting? come on. :awesome:

On set today in Newark: "Blake," "Gordon," and "Miranda." #TDKR

These 3 have a lot of scenes together. the judge's house,the orphanage,the one scene in that alley, and now this building.

Also, a pic from yesterday which I guess shows what Blake was doing on the roof.

VRJZd.jpg

http://twitpic.com/7a4jbp

Blake talking to a kid? looks like TDKR story will have lot depth and emotions.

On set today in Newark: "Blake," "Gordon," and "Miranda." #TDKR

These 3 have a lot of scenes together. the judge's house,the orphanage,the one scene in that alley, and now this building.

Sure looks like it. It's so bizaare how Tate (a WE board member) ended up in all of these. Girl's pretty good at infiltrating. My guess is this is when Bruce/Batman was "away". Makes me wonder if we won't see Bruce/Batman for a significant chunk of the movie as well.

So those kids were being shot..hm.

Rory might be in this film!

LenaWritesSongs Lena Leon
They are shooting the next batman movie in my neighborhood apparently!! My roommate just saw the batmobile parked 2 blocks from my place!
I wonder if she means the camo tumblers or batwing?

I wonder if Blake's sort of doing an Aragorn thing to the kid?

Like the kid can be like 'There's no hope anymore' and Blake will be comforting him 'There's always hope..'

:cwink:

About the punching air topic

I along with wssjoker and dark Jedi were some of the hundreds of extras and just to be clear:

We were trained to punch the air lol

It's movie magic. It's angles and sound mostly and reaction of the guy getting "hit"

So Saturday you'll see a lot of air punching but Rey assured the lotr/brave heart battle will look sick on film.

( just as another example look at the Pittsburgh court steps battle. Look at the extras fighting on the steps. Kinda silly.)

The orphanage, Blake's talking to a kid, Selina's defending a kid from an apple stealing thug... Lots of kids in this one, huh? It would be cute if the kids of the cast and crew make cameo appearances. :hehe:

Its a ruse, all of the children are just pieces of Clayface, whos hiding in the sewers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stevezorz
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"