Status
Not open for further replies.
cabledeadpool34c.jpg

cabledeadpool341.jpg

cabledeadpool342.jpg

cabledeadpool343.jpg

cabledeadpool344.jpg

cabledeadpool345.jpg

Cable/Deadpool #34 will arrive in stores on Nov. 15 from Marvel Comics. The issue is written by Fabian Nicieza, with art by Reilly Brown and a cover by Mark Brooks.

Here's how Marvel describes the book:

"The Domino Principle comes to an explosive conclusion as Cable's confrontation with the Six Packand their newest member leads to a very difficult decision for all concerned -- ruin a country on the brink of salvation or let Cable tip the first domino towards world domination."

Cable/Deadpool #34 will be 32 pages and will cost $2.99.

Whew, good thing Cable's only stunned. I thought he was dead for a while........:dry:

CABDPL037_cov.jpg

CABLE & DEADPOOL #37
Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
Penciled by REILLY BROWN
Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
He's a rough n' ready lumbering tank with a great big mad-on for the Merc With A Mouth. The last time these two faced off, Deadpool turned Rhino into a keychain. What happens when Deadpool tracks down Spidey's favorite rawhide in order to make amends for past misdeeds?
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

Wait. Does anybody remember an issue of Uncanny during the "Trial of The Juggernaut" when he fought Rhino in jail? I thought Rhino had been turned into a more rhino-looking beast; especially the face area. Juggs ended up shooting Rhino in the mouth with a laser-gun in the end.

cabledeadpool35c.jpg

cabledeadpool3512.jpg

cabledeadpool353.jpg

cabledeadpool354.jpg

cabledeadpool355.jpg

Cable & Deadpool #35 will arrive in stores on Dec. 20 from Marvel Comics. The issue is written by Fabian Nicieza, with art by Reilly Brown and a cover by Tom Raney.

Here's how Marvel describes the book:

"The divorce is final, and now come the bitter recriminations. But where Deadpool is concerned, that means dredging up the ghosts of every person he¹s ever killed -- and trying to understand why he did it and how he felt about it -- that¹s right, Wade must confront his many feelings of mayhem! The agony might very well prove too much... but what does Deadpool do if the only person capable of getting these ghosts out of his head is the person responsible for putting them there...?"

Cable & Deadpool #35 will be 32 pages and will cost $2.99.

Why is the tuba guy in the first panel standing around in his undies? :p

squeekness said:
Why is the tuba guy in the first panel standing around in his undies? :p

Probably a spoof of that Naked Cowboy guy who's always dancing around Times Square with his guitar in nothing but tighty whities and a cowboy hat.

149761.jpg

Ah, I see. :D I have never been to Times Square. Looks like I am missing out.

I always miss NC when I'm in the city :(

Anyway, why the heck was Irene crying at the end of the recent issue? I never saw any signs of her being attracted to Cable so why did seeing him kiss Domino leave her in tears. Or maybe I'm just oblivious to women and their "feelings" :p

Colossal Spoons said:
I always miss NC when I'm in the city :(

Anyway, why the heck was Irene crying at the end of the recent issue? I never saw any signs of her being attracted to Cable so why did seeing him kiss Domino leave her in tears. Or maybe I'm just oblivious to women and their "feelings" :p

You're oblivious.

She's always been one of the ones who are closest to Cable during this and one of the ones who shows the most concern and effort to help/save him (aside from Deadpool).

I would think it's pretty obvious she had feelings for him. But, hey, maybe I'm just too sensitive to women and their insan...I mean, feelings.

Yeah, I misinterpretted her attraction for concern I guess. I didn't make it out to be anything else but I have been known to be a bit dense when it comes to the womenfolk. :o

CABLE_DEADPOOL_38.jpg

CABLE & DEADPOOL #38
Written by FABIAN NICIEZA
Penciled by REILLY BROWN
Cover by SKOTTIE YOUNG
What’s happening to Cable? The mummudrai—a parasitic life form—has been set loose on Providence. Now, Cable’s vision for a perfect society is thrown into chaos when he must fight to save his territory—and his own mind—from this new predator.
32 PGS./Rated T+ …$2.99

UGH, that cover is sickening. Is that the same person who did the Runaways/AXM crossover for Free Comic Book Day?

Yeah, that's him. I don't mind it as much on a goofy comic, but not in the mainstream.

Colossal Spoons said:
Everybody he draws needs to go on a diet.

Or start to eat. His Kitty was way beyond anorexic.

Now that I think about it; I really haven't been enjoying this book as much lately. I guess I keep buying it out of habit and for the sarcastic Deadpool remarks :o

I liked it at first through the end of the Burnt Offering arc. I bought it for a while after that because I just did, but then I realized that I was bored with it and that it was alway the last comic I read of the pile, and I just dropped it.

Yeah, Burnt Offering was the best. It really has been going downhill since then...save the Deadpool/Spidey fight :D

Colossal Spoons said:
Yeah, Burnt Offering was the best. It really has been going downhill since then...save the Deadpool/Spidey fight :D

Yeah, the same must be said...it hasn't been that great recently, the constant switch from artists isn't helping. At least DP's remarks are keeping me from dropping the comic :up:

Hah, yeah. Deadpools sarcasm is this book's saving grace. That, and I SUCK at dropping books(Squadron Supreme and Hunter.Killer are mighty close though)

cd36cvr.gif

cd36p1.gif

cd36p2.gif

cd36p3.gif

cd36p4.gif

Cable & Deadpool #36 will arrive in stores on Jan. 17 from Marvel Comics. The issue is written by Fabian Nicieza, with art by Reilly Brown and a cover by Patrick Zircher.

Here's how Marvel describes the issue:

"'Unfinished Business,' Part 1 of 4. Deadpool has decided to face the skeletons in his closet, dive deep into that dark void he calls a soul, and rattle things up a bit. First order of business: Taskmaster. Second order of business: a knock-down drag-out brawl!"

Cable & Deadpool #36 will be 32 pages and will cost $2.99.

Can anyone tell me what the deal with Taskmaster is? Why does he keep changing his suit and equipment? In the beginning he's the guy with the Skullmask that has photographic reflexes, uses a bow, sword, shield, etc, has his own school where he trains future mercs/villains and a total prick personality.

Then in later Deadpool issues, his own Mini and Agent X he has a change of costume, guns instead of a bow, a Katana instead or normal sword, a device that creates solid energy to create his shield and webbing, etc, and a Holo device to disguise himself. He's a normal Merc like Deadpool and suddenly has a likeable personality. He's your average badass mercenary.

Now he's back in his old clothes, the weapons changed again, and got turned into a total wuss by Moon Knight. And personalitywise he's pretty much a dick again.

Yeah, the same must be said...it hasn't been that great recently, the constant switch from artists isn't helping. At least DP's remarks are keeping me from dropping the comic :up:
Yeah, this book would be much better without Cable in it, lol. I find that it's been getting very long winded and political and I'm having a hard time with it. As much as I really didn't want to, I finally dropped this book. I wish DP had his solo book again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"