Official Dishonored Thread

I am REALLY surprised there is so little hype for this game on the boards. It's easily one of my most anticipated titles of the year.
That's not true there's indeed hype. form comment on the site them selves. it's just here their are all on borderlands, sleeping Dog's and Darksiders II. all cool games. They rather have this game come out already in stead of the dev's continually teasing them with these.

Learn Even More About Dishonored's Story In First Of Three Webisodes

Preview
on Sep 25, 2012 at 09:49 AM
ps3-icon.png
pc-icon.png

Dishonored is filled with multiple ways to approach navigation, missions, and combat. It's also filled with a few interesting characters, as the first of three new webisodes hopes to show.
... More

source: GI

Trailers

Check Out this Dishonored Rap Video

YouTube comedy rapped Dan Bull has released his latest video, about the new shooter Dishonored. Watch it. Dishonored will be available on the PS3, Xbox 360, and PC starting October 9. You can watch our interview with lead designer Ricardo Bare by clicking here.

source:EPD.tv/ROTR

Trailers

Interactive Trailer for Dishonored

Bethesda has released a new interactive trailer for Arkane Studio's Dishonored allowing you to plot your own path to revenge. At various points in the video you will be asked to choose a path, simply click on the one you want to continue your adventure, there's even a completely non-violent solution if you wish to try it.

source:EPD.TV/ROTR

Dishonored is due out next week.

Podcast

Episode 15: Dishonored Delights

Today down in Le Basement (which is French for "The Basement"): Vic and Scott argue over the need for cases for electronic devices. Scott says no; but Vic says yes. After that, they both rave about Arkane Studio's new game, Dishonored.

source:EPD/ROTR

I've been keeping my eye on this, but I'm going to wait for player impressions before getting it. I've heard it's only like four hours long.

That's been rumor, but most are saying it takes a lo tlonger. Just like some found out how to beat Demon's Soul in an hour and 30 minutes. Some of the things I've heard said it lasts around 20 hours. But ya since it's so open world, I guess you can find ways to beat it quick.

If it was that short I think the reviews and first impressions would have said more on that as a complaint. CVG gave it a 9.5 out of 10 and they never complained about length.

We shall see, but I don't think it's that short.

And 1UP said in their review it is no small game.

That's been rumor, but most are saying it takes a lo tlonger. Just like some found out how to beat Demon's Soul in an hour and 30 minutes. Some of the things I've heard said it lasts around 20 hours. But ya since it's so open world, I guess you can find ways to beat it quick.

If it was that short I think the reviews and first impressions would have said more on that as a complaint. CVG gave it a 9.5 out of 10 and they never complained about length.

We shall see, but I don't think it's that short.

And 1UP said in their review it is no small game.

It's open world? I thought you just went from level to level.

I thought I read it's open world. I may be wrong. But I thought that was part of hte premise? Seriously I may be mistaken on that.

Edge gave it a 9/10

GT gave it a 8.7/10

yeah as solidusjust said here's GT 's reviews for those that want to see it along with another in article form from Gl

• GI Rating 8.75
    Dishonored

xbox360-icon.png

on Oct 07, 2012 at 11:01 PM

Dishonored falls in step with classic revenge tales as Corvo Attano hunts those who betrayed him, and the array of choices at players’ fingertips makes it a pleasure to be the architect of his retribution.
    ... More

Dishonored

Review

Armed with stealth, swords, sorcery, and a steampunk vibe, does Dishonored deliver a suitable assassin in a crowded market?

their score: 8.7

source: Gl & GT

the next ones will be from EPD.tv/ROTR & IGN( at least one of those might score it higher or maybe they both might, we'll see ) when their ready. I'll let some one else put up Giant Bomb's ( oh and it's up already) But I think this will be a Great Game.

Last edited:
If you love yourself some Deus Ex, you're going to really like Dishonored, and if you've found the genre impenetrable in the past, I've got some good news for you.

That alone would have sold me if I hadn't bought it yet.

Just saw the GT review. Didnt realize this was so much like Bioshock

Just saw the GT review. Didnt realize this was so much like Bioshock
EPD.tv/ROTR were told by the people that worked on this (the directors) that some of the dev team that worked on Bioshock and others of a similar nature, and also have worked on other games prior to this like the original Deus Ex series were on this ip . they kinda broke it, but they've( the dev team) been stating that alot of their workers have worked on titles similar to this on other place these two game news/ review sites.

Last edited:
Saying it's like Deus Ex had me sold as well.

I've just replayed Human Revolution. I'd kind of pegged they'd be similar games but I'm really in the mood for it now.

Ugh...this looks exactly like the kind of game I'd hate.

The reviews sold me on this. Just preordered it and excited to play it tomorrow.

Same here, gonna have to pick this up myself, I could use something fresh to play

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"