*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just for fun. I have a friend of mine that I'm close to, and she told me that her friend needed someone to "hang out with" just for a night. Now I'm not a fan of blind dates, but my friend really wanted me to do this favor so that she could have some time to herself this weekend. Well we plan a date tonight, and I am set to meet this chick at this restaurant. She insists on taking her own transportation, and I understand fully why she'd rather bring herself. No harm no foul at all.

The problem was that she showed up 20 minutes late without a valid excuse why. I called her about 8 minutes after we were supposed to meet to see if she got lost, but she with her attitude just said "I'm on my way." The tone was pretty *****y, but I told her it was cool and that I'd reserve a table since it was a little crowded. Well she finally calls me when she gets in the parking lot, and I tell her that I'm inside waiting at the front to be called for our table. 5 minutes pass, and she calls me upset saying, "Are you just going to let me just sit out here?" I ask her if there's something wrong with her door, and she calls me an ******* since I didn't do the gentlemanly thing to come outside and open her car door for her. Being the guy I am, I start laughing my ass off at her on the phone. She starts talking about how it's traditional for a man to open the door for the woman. I tell her that I'll order her a kids meal, and laugh at her while she hangs up and I assume that she's left the restaurant parking lot. I call my friend who set us up, and she laughs and tell me that's why she wanted me to get her away from hanging out with them.:doh:

You know I found this hilarious, she could not have been SERIOUS!!??

LOL glad you laughed at her pathetic arse.

So I had met this girl off the Internet who wasn't interested in a relationship, so we just had sex instead. Twice. Well, more than twice. I mean twice as in, I stayed over twice. Those two times, we probably did it lots. And there was head, then some weed smoking, then we watched The Wicker Man. It was pretty awesome.

Last time I was over, I lent her a DVD.

But she texted me and told me she has a boyfriend now, and she thanked me for the fun.

But I want my DVD back.

So I had met this girl off the Internet who wasn't interested in a relationship, so we just had sex instead. Twice. Well, more than twice. I mean twice as in, I stayed over twice. Those two times, we probably did it lots. And there was head, then some weed smoking, then we watched The Wicker Man. It was pretty awesome.

Last time I was over, I lent her a DVD.

But she texted me and told me she has a boyfriend now, and she thanked me for the fun.

But I want my DVD back.
If it was The Wicker Man DVD, I say let her keep it.

The Wicker man is an ODD choice of a DVD to watch with a girl you just been sleeping with. :huh:

:dry: So I came out to this girl that I like. She was quiet and then told me that she is too far on the spectrum of lesbian to consider me as anything more than a friend. I had been putting it off to ask her about it because I was afraid of being rejected but now I am and I feel bad. Not as bad as I thought I would be but still pretty bad. I'm not sure if I should talk to her anymore because I'll still feel the sting of her and her girlfriend.

I've been trying to get with this girl for almost 5 years now.:o I guess I'm coming to this thread for advice on how to get over this. She was perfect for me, but I can't play unrequited lover anymore.

Someone pm me or something get some friendly banter going so I don't think about this more than i have been. The worse part is that I think her lover likes me so there's some twisted love triangle going on that doesn't have sexy results.:o

I've tried meeting new women by asking them out for lunch or something but that's failed four times now. I've tried finding a guy too but every gay person I know is flamboyant instead of just being gay so that hasn't worked either.

I remember this one girl that I really liked and the same I worked with her for years, hung out, but I was too green to ever make a move suffice than professing my love for her. I always thought she was perfect because her sense of humor matched mine. In hindsight though, even if she did have feelings for me, knowing what I know now, we weren't right for each other AND I would have more heartbroken and probably more jaded than I would have never getting with her.

That picture of Billy Zane with the sponge was worth a small laugh:o

the one thing, that still haunts me to this day... and yes, I know, I'm married and have a child...

there was a girl in HS, that I was best friends with... we had alot of classes together... were partners for everything, and hung out all the time..... her name was Sarah... even all our mutual friends would come up to us and be like "we don't you guys just date"... and we both would just laugh it off..... I lost touch with her after we graduated... but looking back at it... she was totally into me, and those people telling us to date were actually giving me the hint "she likes you, just finally do it". Hell, she used to turn down guys all the time, and even have me pose as her BF when they wouldn't stop bugging her...

It's been almost 7 years since I saw her... and I still get that occasional dream where she is in it...

anyone else have anything like this happen to them... maybe I should go to one of those classmate websites, and try to contact her... not to try anything... just so I could say "what's up"... and she how she is doing....

If your wife isn't the jealous type, why not? But the only downside I can see is you do kinda have her on a little pedestal in your head, you may not like what you see, 7 years later.

If your wife isn't the jealous type, why not? But the only downside I can see is you do kinda have her on a little pedestal in your head, you may not like what you see, 7 years later.

she was gorgious... I mean litteraly, she was the type that most guys assumed was dating someone.... and I think most thought we were dating....

I want to see how she is doing, because she was such a good friend... and, I guess, it may sound selfish..... maybe she isn't so hot nowadays... and maybe I dodged a bullet.... not trying to sound mean or anything...

think it's bad I still have dreams about her every once in awhile... it's not like every week or anything... but every few months.....

Keep her tucked away as a good memory. If you do see her as she is now she might ruin your dreams.

Keep her tucked away as a good memory. If you do see her as she is now she might ruin your dreams.

you know, the thing though is... the dreams are not sexual at all..... it's just us hanging out like old times.... then when I wake up... I'm somewhat depressed.....

while me and my wife have a really good relationship... me and sarah were literally best friends in every aspect in high school.....

I'm thinking alot of it has to do with when these dreams starting happening, which is about 2 years ago..... which, what happened two years ago, not the birth of my son... but me moving away to a better community and lossing tract of all my "so called" friends...

it's seriously been two years now... and it's sad, but if crap happened between me and katie,.... or if I wanted to just hang out with some guys.... I got no one to call.... really sucks not having one freaking friend

I can't imagine what it would be like to have no friends:csad:

I plan on moving in a few years and I just might take my friends with me.

the one thing, that still haunts me to this day... and yes, I know, I'm married and have a child...

there was a girl in HS, that I was best friends with... we had alot of classes together... were partners for everything, and hung out all the time..... her name was Sarah... even all our mutual friends would come up to us and be like "we don't you guys just date"... and we both would just laugh it off..... I lost touch with her after we graduated... but looking back at it... she was totally into me, and those people telling us to date were actually giving me the hint "she likes you, just finally do it". Hell, she used to turn down guys all the time, and even have me pose as her BF when they wouldn't stop bugging her...

It's been almost 7 years since I saw her... and I still get that occasional dream where she is in it...

anyone else have anything like this happen to them... maybe I should go to one of those classmate websites, and try to contact her... not to try anything... just so I could say "what's up"... and she how she is doing....

I swear this sounds just like me. I tend to be dense in regards to women being into me though. :doh:

I can't imagine what it would be like to have no friends:csad:

I plan on moving in a few years and I just might take my friends with me.

I have "work" friends... but there not the same... I mean, it's someone to talk to during work..... but, they are not the type I would have over for the Packer game on Sunday, considering most are ex-cons, and ex-gang members....

maybe it's me.... IDK, I have never had a problem getting a date, or getting laid... I've always had problems keeping friends.... and I think the thing is now... when i hang out with someone, I think it comes off that I try to hard, which kind of pushes people away... but its hard not too when you have no friends to begin with... easier to make friends when you have some....

now I sound like The Immortal!... christ ****ing sake

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"