*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Billy, track her down and at least you wil be fixed without so many regrets. It would probably be better for your wife as well as you may start to resent your current relatioship as you compare it to an ideal one of your mind.

Lucy,.... well ....... sorry I have no clue what it is like to be in your situation. Good luck!

Billy, track her down and at least you wil be fixed without so many regrets. It would probably be better for your wife as well as you may start to resent your current relatioship as you compare it to an ideal one of your mind.

Lucy,.... well ....... sorry I have no clue what it is like to be in your situation. Good luck!

the thing though is.... I want to track her down, so maybe we could be friends... It would be nothing more, becaue I wouldn't do that to my wife, becuase I'm more then happy with our marriage....

I think alot has to do with that my wife works at night, and I'm home alone with only my 2 year old... while it's fun... it would be nice to hang out with some other people we own age every once in awhile.....

Katie has that with her work friends, since they go out for Margaritta's every once inawhile after work... so she has an escape... my escape is sleep... or going grocery shopping.....lol

the thing though is.... I want to track her down, so maybe we could be friends... It would be nothing more, becaue I wouldn't do that to my wife, becuase I'm more then happy with our marriage....

I think alot has to do with that my wife works at night, and I'm home alone with only my 2 year old... while it's fun... it would be nice to hang out with some other people we own age every once in awhile.....

Katie has that with her work friends, since they go out for Margaritta's every once inawhile after work... so she has an escape... my escape is sleep... or going grocery shopping.....lol

walking down a dangerous path there IMO.

I think we all have the story of the one that got away... regrets... whatnot.

Shoulda

Woulda

Coulda

Life sucks.

Well then track her down and see where it goes. You do not have much to lose just by contacting her. More then likely, she will be married herself.

went to classmates... nothing
facebook .... .nothing
myspace.... nothing...

doesn't suprise me though, she also may have gotten married?

That whole thing just sounds like something you hear from a lot of cheating spouses. Not saying you'd do that but If I were you I wouldn't put myself in that situation. Or at the very least I'd make sure my wife knew what I was up to.

well, if I did find her... I would want my wife and her to be friends... it wouldn't be a exclusive thing...

:dry: So I came out to this girl that I like. She was quiet and then told me that she is too far on the spectrum of lesbian to consider me as anything more than a friend. I had been putting it off to ask her about it because I was afraid of being rejected but now I am and I feel bad. Not as bad as I thought I would be but still pretty bad. I'm not sure if I should talk to her anymore because I'll still feel the sting of her and her girlfriend.

I've been trying to get with this girl for almost 5 years now.:o I guess I'm coming to this thread for advice on how to get over this. She was perfect for me, but I can't play unrequited lover anymore.

Someone pm me or something get some friendly banter going so I don't think about this more than i have been. The worse part is that I think her lover likes me so there's some twisted love triangle going on that doesn't have sexy results.:o

I've tried meeting new women by asking them out for lunch or something but that's failed four times now. I've tried finding a guy too but every gay person I know is flamboyant instead of just being gay so that hasn't worked either.

I don't understand this at all, so are you a gay guy, straight guy, bi? You're not going to get anywhere with a lesbian if you have a dick and you've said you've been friends with her for 5 years, I'm sure you've known this. I think you're only chance with her is a sex change. Gotta get this girl out of your mind if you're going to find someone else.

Sounds more like you just need someone to hang out with other than your wife and son. Why not join a club or recreational sports team or something? Something that is just for you to do, find a hobby and try to find a group to do that hobby with.

I do need someone else to hang out wiht.... I just don't have the time... between mine and my wifes work schedule... it's insane...

Also, it's hard when you have a 2 year old... be cool to meet some parents, my age, with simular aged kids.... but there's not a load of 25 year olds with 2 years old....

I do need someone else to hang out wiht.... I just don't have the time... between mine and my wifes work schedule... it's insane...

Also, it's hard when you have a 2 year old... be cool to meet some parents, my age, with simular aged kids.... but there's not a load of 25 year olds with 2 years old....

*dies laughing*

plus, I have heard, from many girls I dated over the years, that they considered me "unapproachable" as far as the way I look....

Now, I know I'm not trying to "date" anyone obviously... but what they were getting at is the way I look.... I'm a pretty well built guy... always have been into wieght lifting, so I'm much bigger then your average guy...the when you add my tattoos (almost have sleeves) as well as my peircings.... I can see why people ussualy, specially in the upper middle class suburb I live in... ussualy don't go out of their way to say "hi".....

and that's the situation i'm in persay... I look like the guys I work with in construction... tougher looking, tattooed whatevers.... but I'm not like those guys in how I act and live.....

Well if you find a group or club that meets on a certain night each week you could probably manage. A friend of mine has a 2 year old and another baby on the way, but during football season he always manages to head into the city from the 'burbs to watch Bears games with all our friends.

You're starting to sound like one of the guys making excuses for why they can't date.

I used to enjoy going down to the east side of Milwaukee with my cousin every saturday morning for the Badger game and some Bloodies during the fall...

but he got married, and is now SUPER relgious... and we rarely talk anymore...

This is the kind of confidence you need to build!!!

• eye contact
• seductive smile
• speaking with confidence
• saying what's on his mind
• he has a plan!
• he's interacting with both women not leaving the friend out
• his action let's the women know "I'm a man" and has the power to walk away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaC2tS5B-LM

If your wife isn't the jealous type, why not? But the only downside I can see is you do kinda have her on a little pedestal in your head, you may not like what you see, 7 years later.
I agree, I don't see the harm in just catching up. But 7 years is quite a long time. I've changed A LOT in 7 years. Heck, I barely speak with anyone from high school nowadays.

:doh:

wait a minute

:woot:
:lmao:

Now, I know I'm not trying to "date" anyone obviously... but what they were getting at is the way I look.... I'm a pretty well built guy... always have been into wieght lifting, so I'm much bigger then your average guy...the when you add my tattoos (almost have sleeves) as well as my peircings.... I can see why people ussualy, specially in the upper middle class suburb I live in... ussualy don't go out of their way to say "hi"....
:lmao: I'll say! My parents would think you were a gang member.

It also depends on the way you dress. If you dress relatively nicely (ie, not like you're in construction) and cover up the tats some, it might be easier to meet the neighbors.

This is the kind of confidence you need to build!!!

• eye contact
• seductive smile
• speaking with confidence
• saying what's on his mind
• he has a plan!
• he's interacting with both women not leaving the friend out
• his action let's the women know "I'm a man" and has the power to walk away.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uaC2tS5B-LM

There's one problem with that:

l_9731855e3b4b44ee474114599b7fe1a0.jpg
=/=
javier_bardem.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"