Official Rulk Thread

I know... but this will hopefully be something even worse than those ruinings.

I know who it is and because you guys were soooo mean to mean I am not telling :p

Rulk got owned pretty badly by She-Rulk today :down:

Samson looked pretty cool at the end though

Rulk got owned pretty badly by She-Rulk today :down:

Samson looked pretty cool at the end though

Rulk beat Thor, Hulk, and pretty much everyone he's gone up against but gets beaten by She-Rulk? Only another Loeb creation can defeat one of Loeb's creation, no matter how dumb it is. :doh:

Rulk beat Thor, Hulk, and pretty much everyone he's gone up against but gets beaten by She-Rulk? Only another Loeb creation can defeat one of Loeb's creation, no matter how dumb it is. :doh:
Technically, Thor and Rulk's match ended in a draw at Hulk's request. :oldrazz:

Red Hulk, Black Spider-man, Scarlet Spider, Green Goblin, Silver Surfer...marvel certainly loves the rainbow

My theory is that Thunderbolt Ross was actually a clone, and the Red Hulk is the real Ross (mutated by the bad guys). And maybe Red She-Hulk is Betty, and the other Betty is a clone.

Holy crap, I wish I'd known "Hulked Out Heroes" was gonna be 98% boring Deadpool story and 2% Rulk fighting the rest of the actual Hulked out Heroes...only to end in a To Be Continued.

The only thing worse than Loeb drawing out a story and milking it for every cent he can, is adding "Hulkpool" to it :whatever:

Oh crap cracklers....I forgot Loeb is writing this part...I don't want him near Hulk, Deadpool or any of my favorites again.

"Boo on you! Boo on you!" Angry guy from Freakazoid (a ratherfine show)

Question: Does it even vaguely hint at why all the "Hulks" are dimwitted instead of varied? (Why do I even do this to myself...it's most likely no isn't it? :dry: )

Oh crap cracklers....I forgot Loeb is writing this part...I don't want him near Hulk, Deadpool or any of my favorites again.

"Boo on you! Boo on you!" Angry guy from Freakazoid (a ratherfine show)

Question: Does it even vaguely hint at why all the "Hulks" are dimwitted instead of varied? (Why do I even do this to myself...it's most likely no isn't it? :dry: )

It doesn't tell you anything about the Hulked out heroes, other than Rulk's energy is what caused their transformation. Rulk fought Thorr and Storm for like 3 pages and it ended.

The rest(majority) of the books were about Hulkpool fighting some crazy version of the Thing who thought he was a pirate. F'n Loeb :dry:

Last edited:
wait wait wait How is that possible? I thought he was in a panel after the Thor/Rulk fight where Hulk stopped Thor, and he was standing with Samson next to Rulk.

The Leader is controlling Talbot (see Incredible Hulk 609), which means that possibly Talbot is not the real Talbot, so maybe Betty isn't the real Betty (I mean the Betty that's sticking with Talbot). And since apparently the Leader and M.O.D.O.K. were behind Rulk's plans to begin with, before they turned on Rulk, its not too hard (even with Loeb involved) to assume that [BLACKOUT]the Ross we've seen bossing Rulk around in the past was a fake to make everyone think Ross could never be Rulk[/BLACKOUT].

I absolutely hate it when Marvel uses LMD's as an excuse for things. Its such a cheap deux ex machina.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"