Omega Red threads merged x4

PWN3R RANGER said:
Whats this guys email? Vince whatever, I wanna email him and see if his response lines up....

It's in the main post.

DrChronic how long did it take him to respond?

MoiBijou said:
If Gambit were eventually in X3, I'd sue FOX for extreme emotional suffering during the last year... :cool:

I'd be fine with that. :D

Specter313 said:
That's why it more likely than anything that he will not be in this movie, or the fact that the symbols don't mean much of anything at all. Even if he is, just because he has Omega in his name, doesn't mean that anyone with an omega symbol on them has to follow him.
True. My point is, if you would include Omega red as a minor cameo, side character or anything, would you use the omega symbol to mark a large group of character. I think I would choose anything else as their emblem, unless Omega Red has a protagonic role, which he hasn't, or else at least we would get the name of the actor playing him.

Hmmm , would be cool to see Omega Red in this movie... and ofcourse duke it out with Wolverine

They need to add some Red in Omega Red's clothing or that'll just be dumb :p

I emailed Vince Murdocco asking him about the part and if he will play Omega Red.Here is his response:

Hey David,
I guess the news is out my friend but I cannot say anything about the role..I am not able to release any photos as well ...I hope you understand..Hope you enjoy the movie...
Vince Murdocco(Omega Red)
So I guess he really is playing Omega Red. Cool.:up:

He confirmed it in my e-mail as well and was very excited that he was cast to play Omega Red. He said he hopes it segways into the Wolverine sequel which would be awesome.

I sent him an email, he hasn't responded yet.

lordofthenerds said:
I emailed Vince Murdocco asking him about the part and if he will play Omega Red.Here is his response:

So I guess he really is playing Omega Red. Cool.:up:

That still contradicts eariler what he said about his role being cut from the film.

whole thing sounds screwy. but we wil all see when the film comes out. i just think is hes in there. the brotherhood/ bad guys are gonna be unstopable. juggs/magneto/phoenix/and omega red. and throw in the others to. the over welming force of evil. i like it in a wierd way. lol

It might contradict about what he said EARLIER but this is what he is saying now...lets go with what VM is saying now.

chaseter said:
It might contradict about what he said EARLIER but this is what he is saying now...lets go with what VM is saying now.

No. Its contradicting what he said just a few days ago....

Specter313 said:
That still contradicts eariler what he said about his role being cut from the film.
In your post you quoted an email from Vince Murdocco. In that email he stated that his role was definently cut from the film. This means that either that email that you posted earlier is BS or that there has been a change of plans.

Maybe things have changed since the last time he e-mailed Specter. Ben Foster did say they were doing reshoots. Maybe the reshoots include Omega Red now. I also thought the so called reshoots may be additional scenes that contain major spoilers including characters and plot twists and they wanted to wait to the last minute to film them.

lordofthenerds said:
In your post you quoted an email from Vince Murdocco. In that email he stated that his role was definently cut from the film. This means that either that email that you posted earlier is BS or that there has been a change of plans.

Read your email, and read the one I posted. He clearly said he was cut and then became a part of the stunt team, the only time he ever got into specifics, save for the talk of the Wolverine spin off. It's clear he's not in the film.

He totally contradicted himself, I think he doesn't know anything

Yea, your probably right...a guy in X3 doesn't know anything about what he's playing....cough cough

^^^ OMG, he is prolly just a freakin extra, seriously have you ever heard of 'Vince Mordico or w/e' I haven't, he is contradicting himself HXC style....

In this movie they are probably going to segway into the upcoming Wolverine spinoff. Omega Red was always picking on Wolverine in the comics. We know this is the end of the triology for these specific characters. Well they are probably going to show Wolverine leaving and why not have an appearance from one of his enemies to smoothly go into the Wolvie movie.

chaseter said:
In this movie they are probably going to segway into the upcoming Wolverine spinoff. Omega Red was always picking on Wolverine in the comics. We know this is the end of the triology for these specific characters. Well they are probably going to show Wolverine leaving and why not have an appearance from one of his enemies to smoothly go into the Wolvie movie.

For the last time, the writers said that they only deal with the storylines from the past films, and do not go to any lengths to set up any future films, including the spin offs.

Specter313 said:
For the last time, the writers said that they only deal with the storylines from the past films, and do not go to any lengths to set up any future films, including the spin offs.

THANK YOU

It is a clear sign, all his emails say something different anyway...

PWN3R RANGER said:
DrChronic how long did it take him to respond?

The Next Day, i guess he doesnt get much work LOL na his latist e-mail stated he was doing some arib knights or something i cant remember

IMD has Vince Murdocco listed as Omega Red. Vince Murdocco was signed to play one of the miscellaneous mutants involved with Magneto. Because Murdocco's costume had an Omega symbol on it (like many of the other mutants with Magneto), he told his agent he was an Omega Mutant. Fans heard about this and automatically assumed it was Omega Red, when, in fact, his character in the film was cut and he is merely doing stunt work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"