One Universe: Independents Edition Season I OOC Thread

Since I'm waiting on the next "canon" DC story to kick in, I might take a swing on here. The two characters I have in mind is Shredder and Donatello. The kicker is I need to know which version we are using of the TMNT world. Even though I grew up with the more goofy late 1980s\early 1990s cartoon version, I would prefer the more serious and latest cartoon version or something similar. I haven't been able to pick up any of the current TMNT comics.

Since I'm waiting on the next "canon" DC story to kick in, I might take a swing on here. The two characters I have in mind is Shredder and Donatello. The kicker is I need to know which version we are using of the TMNT world. Even though I grew up with the more goofy late 1980s\early 1990s cartoon version, I would prefer the more serious and latest cartoon version or something similar. I haven't been able to pick up any of the current TMNT comics.

This Universe is kind of like an "Ultimate" Universe where people can reinvent the characters they play. So it's a brand new continuity not based on any previous interpretations.

I'm currently playing Leonardo, and I've been shaping the Turtles' canon so far which I've shaped using mostly Volume 1 of the original Mirage Comics as well as some sprinklings of my own design. I'd definitely welcome another PC Turtle, but I've got a pretty radical departure for Shedder in mind, and it's something I'd prefer to write myself, and is something I really wasn't planning on getting into until a little bit down the road.

That being said, if your interested in Donny, I can PM you some details or talk to you on MSN about him. And if you're dead set on Shredder we can talk and try to figure something out.

I'm up for getting Donny. As for the Shredder, I'm curious what you have in mind for him since there are so many forms of him. A PM would be nice though to get a much better idea as to what you are doing with the TNMTs. If you want to keep Shredder for later use, I have someone or something else in mind if allowed. It is the Gargoyles created by Disney who has a 12 issue comic line by Slave Labor Graphics but not 100% certain how they would fit in completely.

I'm up for getting Donny. As for the Shredder, I'm curious what you have in mind for him since there are so many forms of him. A PM would be nice though to get a much better idea as to what you are doing with the TNMTs. If you want to keep Shredder for later use, I have someone or something else in mind if allowed. It is the Gargoyles created by Disney who has a 12 issue comic line by Slave Labor Graphics but not 100% certain how they would fit in completely.

Sure, I'll write you a PM about Donny, TMNT, and Shredder.

As for Gargoyles, I don't have a problem with the franchise being incorporated. They fit in fairly well with the mythological/magical nature of organizations like the BPRD.

I don't know how Byrd and Wieg feel about it, but writing up an app would be great.

Also...it's nice to see your interest in the game.:yay:

[FONT=&quot]Screen Name: [FONT=&quot]sumowrestler[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Character you'd like to portray: Donatello

Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest: He is a giantturtle who walks on two legs with an IQ level of 180-200 even though never been measured officially. He is also a tinker of sorts who can fix almost any electronic or mechanical device if given enough time and resources. Like the rest of his three brothers, he is very well trained in the martial arts by Master Splinter but not quite as good as Leonardo. A computer whiz with what limited access he has had to them. Donny can seem very aloof when working on a project since he would be so deep into it to the point of not coming out of his lab if he had one for days. His preferred weapon of choice is his brain but for combat is the bow staff. He has a wooden one but been experimenting with a mechanical one in his spare time.

Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?): TMNT Mirage Studios

Fictional history of the character: Donny, like the rest of his brothers was an ordinary turtle bought in a pet shop by a boy who tripped on the way home. He dropped the bowl with the four turtles down a sewer where they came into contact with green ooze and a rat. This rat became their father\mentor and taught them the way of the ninja. The ooze changed them into bipedal walking intelligent creatures.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Donny’s intelligence was extra boosted for he could read quicker then any of his brothers and his curiosity in books especially about technology knows no bounds. He isn’t as likely to be in front of the TV like Mikey is unless Mikey damaged it again for the 100th time. Out of his three other brothers, he gets along the best with Leo but the conversations are fairly short since neither are as much talkers for their own reasons. The Turtles owe much of the technology that they have to Donny who scavenged and fixed anything he could find. What he couldn’t make work; he would modify to be put to a different use. He constantly looks for technological advantages for the Turtles especially for the new purpose of going top side. He may spend a great deal in books or front of his computer or other contraptions but still is very dedicated to the way of the ninja and spars with whoever is available which Raphael is usually since Mikey is goofing off and Leo is meditating.[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?: Hero

List a few reasons why you chose this character: I’ve enjoyed the TMNT ever since I was a kid. Some of the movies I liked while others I didn’t care for. Leo is my favorite but Don is more of my real life personality.

Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG: I’ve always wanted to be a Turtle. The idea of bringing some ninja butt kicking is also something I look forward to.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG: As many that are needed to move the story along.

Please provide a small sample post as your character, at least three paragraphs and one line of dialogue in length: “Mikey, how many times do I have to tell you that if you are going to warm up your pizza in the microwave to NOT use anything metal to put it on including a pizza pan? This is the third microwave we’ve been through in the past two months.”
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey, at least the pizza got hot.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, it got hot alright along with the entire microwave. We can’t simply go buy a new one and I can only repair ours so many times. Maybe I can go find a different one on my patrol tonight.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Donatello simply shakes his head as Mikey shrugs his shoulders and walks away. Don walks back to his room and picks up one of his magazines, Today’s Mechanic[/FONT][FONT=&quot], but is too frustrated to read on it. Now he understands why he sees Raphael punching almost everything especially when Michelangelo is around. To release his stress, Don goes to the practice room with his staff and practices several of his moves until it almost becomes like a dance. Before he knew it, it has been and hour and half later with him panting but also being clear of mind. He then goes and takes a shower being thankful that at least the simpler things don’t get broken often and when they do it is usually a quick fix. After he showers, he then goes back to his room to work on his personal project. To his disappointment, he had figured out a way to make mechanical versions of their weapons for the exception of Leo. Thing of it is, he knew that Leo would prefer the more traditional swords over anything that Don could come up with unless there was no other choice. Until he got the resources, the advanced weapons would be just designs for a later time.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype boards?: yes but not in the habit of doing so (I'll go find a pic later).
[/FONT]

Probably should have looked at the thread before I replied to your PM.

Donny is approved.

And with that this is what our player list looks like for the potential of bringing the game back to life:

Me
Wieg
Byrd
Rain Dog
MB
Sumowrestler

Hopefully one or two more people put an app up.

[FONT=&quot]Screen Name: [FONT=&quot]sumowrestler[/FONT][/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Character you'd like to portray: Goliath

Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest: Like most living Gargoyles, Goliath can fly\glide on air currents with his wings. Also like other Gargoyles, he turns to stone at sunrise and breaks free at sunset. He stands at 7’ and 4’ across at his shoulders. His wing span is 7’ across. He does have a tail which he uses to help keep balance and as a weapon but can’t hang upside down by it. Goliath’s strength is four times that of a normal human. He can easily bend metal bars that you would find in old jail cell or metal cage. He is extremely protective of his castle and whoever he deems fit for his protection. With the betrayal still fresh in his mind, he trusts a very few humans if at all. This clan of Gargoyles isn’t really trained in any fighting techniques but more of brawlers and rely more of surprise and fear.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?): Gargoyles, Slave Labor Graphics (12 issues\3 compilations) Two cartoon seasons under Disney

Fictional history of the character: Goliath and his clan were Gargoyle guardians of a castle in Scotland until he was betrayed by one of the humans. During the betrayal, he lost vast majority of his clan. When he returns to Castle Wyvern to find it in ruins, he had the Magus cast a spell on him and the remaining members. The condition of the spell is that they would remain stone until the castle sat above the clouds. Now over a thousand years later, Goliath and his clan finds themselves in an area called Manhattan and each Gargoyle now has take a name for themselves instead of just Goliath. They protect their castle and are slowly getting to the point of protecting Manhattan as a whole. They are protectors of the night. They are Gargoyles.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?: Hero

List a few reasons why you chose this character: I’ve always liked the Disney version of Gargoyles and wondered how workable they would be in a game like this. However, I could never find a place that would allow them. Goliath is a very honorable creature who has a good heart even though he is in a world that he does not know or understand. I share his protective nature even though I don’t have a “castle” of my own to protect.
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG: This character will bring in a different part of the “world”. I can see the Gargoyle storyline\background being very useful especially with the slow introduction of the Illuminati [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG: Whatever it takes to get things going.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
Please provide a small sample post as your character, at least three paragraphs and one line of dialogue in length: CCCRRAAAACCCKKKKK! Is the sound that Detective Elisa Maza hears as she watches the sun go down. Before her, six stone gargoyles “hatch” out of their day sleep of stone. The thin pieces of stone flake off onto the castle floor from each Gargoyle. The biggest one, Goliath, steps down and turns to see Maza standing there. Then he notices Brooklyn, a red Gargoyle with a large beak, Broadway, a pale blue and slightly overweight Gargoyle, and Lexington a green and short Gargoyle all start to leap off the castle ledge.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Where are you three going?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Oh, you know, explore this city and see what it has to offer.” Lexington replied.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Yeah, there is so much food out there that is tasty that I want to sample all of it.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Last time you ‘sampled’ a vendor cart, you almost ate him out of his entire stock of hot dogs. If he didn’t come back when he did, he would have found it empty.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey it wasn’t my fault that he was away from his cart. He made good hot dogs, Brooklyn.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Just don’t get into any trouble.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“We won’t, Goliath.” Remarked Brooklyn.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Before Goliath could ask what Hudson was going to do, Hudson along with Bronx found their way down to where the TV was at.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I guess that leaves you and me, Goliath. I’ve got the night off so what do you want to do?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“It might be wise to follow the other three’s plan but not take advantage of any unsuspecting cart vendor.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Goliath picks up Maza in his arms and glide down towards the city. As they fly over certain sections, Maza fills him in on certain histories of the area especially if she had an interesting incident there in her career. Then they witness a group of thugs ganging up on a family. The husband tries to hide the son between him and his wife. The gang starts to swing their chains around and smacking their palms with the crow bars they have and demand all money and valuables including jewelry. Very carefully and shaking the husband pulls out his wallet and accidentally drops it onto the ground. His wife starts taking off her bracelets. Above them, Elisa points down towards a dark alley where Goliath lands. Maza walks out with her badge and gun drawn [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Hey jerks, would you rather have fun playing with me? Taking down a police officer would do well for your gang ambitions.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The five gang members quickly went after Elisa who ran back into the dark alley way. She ran a few yards and then turns around pointing the gun at them. The five laughed at her until they heard a loud thump behind them and two find them plastered against a brick wall and drop their weapons. Then they are also dropped to the ground. The other three turn around to see a purple looking monster with huge wings looking at them angrily. They then proceed to drop their weapons and turn back around and ran past Maza as fast as possible. Then Maza took her flashlight out of her jacket pocket and examine the two thugs. They are wearing black leather jackets with orange stripes around the shoulders with one having only one stripe on each arm while the second had three stripes. The two thugs were also wearing black bandanas around their forehead with matching orange stripes on the front. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Great, just as I feared. Looks like the Orange Tigers are coming into this area now. It is as if I don’t have enough troubles with these Purple Dragon goons running around.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“Orange Tigers, Purple Dragons, what are you talking about Elisa?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“The Purple Dragons and Orange Tigers are rival gangs. It seems that the Purple Tigers are doing a bit better then the Orange Tigers but still this could lead to an ugly gang war.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“War is rarely productive even if you are protecting your home land. Quite often fighting leads to more fighting but sometimes one has to fight to survive.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I can tell you this, these two gangs may think they need to fight and claim territory but all they need to do is either stay home or get a job and be productive citizens of this city. If anything good comes out of it, these gangs keep me employed but if things get out of control, will make things much tougher to serve and protect these streets.”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]“I see shall we go?”[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Maza nods and climbs onto Goliath’s back who then climbs up onto the brick and then up to the roof. He spreads his wings and glides on the air currents continuing to fly over the city.

Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype boards?:
Goliath.jpg
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]

You're approved, sumo.

Hopefully we get a few more apps and we can get another non-DC game up and running.

Don't call it a comeback.

You've been here for years.

Or so I believe.

[FONT=&quot]One Universe: Independents Edition[/FONT][FONT=&quot] RPG APPLICATION[/FONT][FONT=&quot]

Screen Name: [/FONT]
Byrd Man [FONT=&quot]

Character you'd like to portray: [/FONT]
The Doctor (11th incarnation)
[FONT=&quot]
Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest: [/FONT]
The Doctor is a Time Lord and he does...Time Lord stuff. He's super smart, has the ability to regenerate, and has limited telepathic abilities.[FONT=&quot]

Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?): [/FONT]
Doctor Who has been published by a bunch of different companies, IDW currently is publishing Who comics.[FONT=&quot]

Fictional history of the character: [/FONT]
The Doctor is the last Time Lord, the only survivor of the Time War. He and his spaceship, the TARDIS, travel through time and space. Recently, the Doctor's profile became too big so he faked his death at Lake Silencio, Utah and is traveling incognito through the fringes of space and time.
[FONT=&quot]
Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?: [/FONT]
Hero
[FONT=&quot]
List a few reasons why you chose this character: [/FONT]
I recently got into NuWho, devouring all five (six seasons if you count the 10th Doctor's specials) in about a month's time. I fell in love with the character. Also, the Doctor is the best character to play in terms of RPing. All characters can interact with him in some shape or fashion.
[FONT=&quot]
Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG: [/FONT]
I can bring a committed RPer who loves to post. And, with the Doctor and the TARDIS, I bring a plot generator for anyone who wants to interact.[FONT=&quot]

How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG: [/FONT]
Much as needed
[FONT=&quot]
Please provide a small sample post as your character, at least three paragraphs and one line of dialogue in length:

[/FONT]
Washington D.C.
July 7th, 1863

[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
Inside the Oval Office, Abraham Lincoln sighed as he looked over the news reports coming from Pennsylvania. The conflict they were calling the Battle of Gettysburg had been horrible. The numbers weren't confirmed yet, but the death toll and the carnage that both sides had endured were horrible. General Meade's reports painted a grim picture. What was worse, the battle had appeared to have been a stalemate. So much lose of life and spirit, and for what? Neither side could claim victory.

Perhaps his advisers were right, Lincoln thought, perhaps it would be best to let the Confederacy go about their business. It wouldn't last long, his cabinet speculated. The South's backward ways left them ill prepared for the future. Within ten years time they would be begging to be brought back into the Union.

Bzzzz!

Lincoln looked up from his desk as he heard the strange sound from outside the office. More curious noises, followed by sounds of struggle before the door burst open.

"Abraham Lincoln!" The excited young man cried out as he strode through the Oval Office towards Lincoln. "16th President of the US. The Great Emancipator. Oops, spoilers."

"Who are you?" Lincoln asked with a scowl. "Why are you in my office?"
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]
"I'm the Doctor," he said as he stopped in front of the desk. His eyes darted to the stovepipe hat laying on the desk. "No time to really explain why I'm here," he said as he picked the hat off the desk and placed it on his head. "This is a stovepipe hat right? That's cool. Stovepipe hats are cool."

Suddenly, the door leading into the Oval Office burst open and a robotic version of Robert E. Lee roared.

"THE SOUTH WILL PREVAIL, SUH!!!" The robot Lee said as it rushed towards Lincoln.

The Doctor pulled his sonic screwdriver from his coat pocket and aimed it at the robot. Sparks flew from robot Lee and it fell to the ground, coming to a sliding stop inches from the Doctor. The Doctor held the screwdriver up to his mouth and blew on it like the barrel of a smoking gun.

"What is the meaning of this," Lincoln said as he stood. "I demand to know!"

"There are two things you need to know," the Doctor said as he bent down and scanned over the robotic Lee with his screwdriver. "One, someone has placed a robotic Confederate army here in Washington with only one goal in mind: Kill you and have the Confederacy capture Washington."

He stood up and placed the screwdriver back into his jacket.

"The second thing you need to know: trust the Doctor."

[FONT=&quot] Do you know how to post pictures on the Hype boards?: [/FONT]Yep!

What's been happening in the game so far?

What's been happening in the game so far?

I think I'm going to fast forward the game a year to free up characters/storylines. A fresh start with some story to back it up.

Once I finish my apps I plan on writing a "One year later" post for the IC thread detailing the state of goings on.

Are people okay with that?

Considering I applied for a new character, I'm fine with it.

Sounds good. I'm just doing it because I had some big story threads that either I won't be continuing, or have already spoiled in Create-A-Post.

So yea. Just gotta get an OE post done and I'll get working on stuff here.

Screen Name:
Spike_x1

Character you'd like to portray:
Galvatron

Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest:
Galvatron is a giant alien robot of an advanced civilization who can shapeshift into a mobile particle cannon. He possesses immensely devastating firepower, a high degree of durability and strength, flight capability, and genius level intelligence. His journey into what has since been called the Dead Universe has also granted Galvatron and his crew certain powers that have yet to be fully explored in the real world.

Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?):
Various Transformers comics and universes, but I'm taking inspiration mainly from the non-movie oriented IDW continuity.

Fictional history of the character:
Galvatron was once a brilliant scientist and professor at the University of Iacon before becoming an explorer during the Golden Age of Cybertron, millions of stellar cycles ago. Transformation technology had only recently been perfected, allowing researchers to travel to new worlds and hide among its people in order to study them in secret, without interfering in the planetary society's development. Unlike today where all Cybertronians have the capability of transforming and don't give it a second thought, back then only qualified Cybertronians' bodies were outfitted to be transformable. Scientists on exploratory missions to study alien civilizations were obviously the main candidates to be equipped with this new technology. Galvatron gave up his teaching career to become a part of this new and exciting phase of scientific research, and together with a small crew, he set out aboard the very first vessel to use the name of The Arc, and they were never seen again.

Now, as the civil war between the Autobots and the Decepticons has reached a new stage on the planet known as Earth, there is a threat coming from the farthest reaches of space. A threat that many thought was only a legend. A threat that they all thought to have died eons ago. Those who thought such things were only half-right. Galvatron and his crew found something out there, and they’re bringing it back.

Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?:
Villain.

List a few reasons why you chose this character:
I want to play a Transformer and I still have story ideas left over from the long defunct "Robots in Disguise" RPG that I think I can still use. With other heroes and villains already existing on this game's Earth (not even counting those pesky Autobots and Decepticons) it should be interesting to see how things play out between all of the characters.

Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG:
I'm an experienced RPer and I have an enthusiasm for Transformers and character development. I also enjoy putting alien invasion stories into motion, which seems to be the direction that Galvatron is currently leaning in my head.

How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG:
Hopefully as many as necessary.

Please provide a small sample post as your character, at least three paragraphs and one line of dialogue in length:
I'll have a sample post up later.

Galvatron.jpg

I'm also thinking about a possible Starscream application. And if we were allowed three characters, I'd be all over Ultra Magnus too.

One Universe: Independents Edition RPG APPLICATION

Screen Name:
Carnage27

Character you'd like to portray:
Leonardo

Superhuman powers, traits, other attributes of interest:
Leonardo is a genetically mutated turtle grown to human-like size and features. His mutation granted him and his brothers mild super human strength, speed, stamina, and durability. Leonardo is the most well-rounded of his brothers, and the designated leader.

Leo and his brothers are also masters of the martial arts and the way of the ninjas, excelling in hand-to-hand combat and stealth.

Originally appearing from (which comic, and company?):
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles from Mirage Studios. Currently appearing in a comic by the same title from IDW Publishing.

Fictional history of the character:
Leonardo began his life as a simple pet turtle bought by a boy along with his three brothers. But on the trip home to name his new pets, the boy dropped the glass bowl which he was carrying the turtles in. The bowl shattered, and the turtles slid down into the sewers of Manhattan. There, they stumbled into a green, glowing ooze, along with an old pet rat named Splinter which had been living in the sewers after the death of his master.

The ooze mutated the animals, granting them human intelligence and anthropomorphic forms. As the infant turtles grew, Splinter raised them as his sons, including teaching them the ways of the ninja and martial arts.

Leonardo quickly showed himself to not only be the most skilled fighter of the group, but also showed himself to be a born leader. Splinter quickly named him the leader of the group and instructed the other four to follow his orders. Raphael, the largest and strongest turtle, as well as the team’s loose canon, never took well with the decision and has begrudgingly followed since that day. Michelangelo, the youngest and most immature of the brothers, often needed extra attention from Leonardo in order to keep his jokester personality in line. Donatello, the smartest and least socially inclined of the four, often followed without hesitation.

Not only was Leonardo a born leader, but he is also guided by a strict moral guide of the Bushido code. He detests firearms, and believes honor is the most important trait one can have.

The Turtles left their subterranean home and took to the streets in order to stop injustice and crime in New York. In a plan devised by the eldest turtle, the four brothers all donned red bandannas over their eyes, ensuring that even when they were in different areas, the criminals of New York would believe they were combating one enemy.

In the past year, they took on the Purple Dragon Gang, which turned out to be a front for the more powerful Foot Clan, led by the dangerous and mysterious Shredder, who Splinter believed had murdered his old master. In the process, the Turtles befriended the human April O'Neil, who was instrumental in helping the Turtles with more mundane tasks. They also found an ally in Casey Jones, a misguided yet well-meaning vigilante.

The Turtles eventually drew the Shredder's ire, and he ambushed them at their home, causing them, April, and Casey to flee Manhattan to April's house in the country.

But they were not even safe there. The Shredder tracked them down, and burned the country house down. The brothers believed Splinter perished in the blaze, and decided to launch a desperate assault on the Foot's stronghold.

There, they fought tooth and nail, but only Leo made it to the Shredder. Leonardo fought bravely, but was defeated by the Shredder, until Master Splinter, alive and well, intervened. It was then that Shredder revealed himself to be Hamato Yoshi, Splinter's former master, who was bent on creating a criminal empire. But Leonardo ended that dream, decapitating the Shredder and ending the Foot's reign of terror in new York.

Now, six months later, Leonardo is left alone in New York, but something is about to happen that will require him to put his family back together.

Hero, Villain, or Walking the line?:
Hero

List a few reasons why you chose this character:
As I've said many a time, he's my favorite comic character. And reading the IDW comic series has given me some good ideas for stories.

Write two complete sentences explaining what you can bring to this RPG:
A dedicated player and GM. Plus, I've got a love for this character and want to finally get a full story arc in with him.

How many days a week you intend on posting in the RPG:
As many as needed.

I sit in meditation, reflecting on the past months. I sat here and watched as my brothers left one by one, each for different reasons, unable to stop any of them. I've even lost my mentor, my father Splinter. He's gone back to April's country estate, now rebuilt, to meditate in nature.

I'm left to patrol the streets of New York alone. Since the defeat of the Shredder, the crime in the city has been quiet. The Foot has all but disappeared, seemingly. And the Purple Dragon has been completely eliminated. But I won't leave this city. I took it upon myself to protect it. And protect it I will.

"With or without my brothers."

Leo_Grunge_by_Ninja_Turtles.jpg

I'm also thinking about a possible Starscream application. And if we were allowed three characters, I'd be all over Ultra Magnus too.

We kept it to two, for now. If the game gets going at a good pace and we generate some interest in other people, we can up it at a later date.

And I'm going to figure out which Autobot I'd like to pick up and then write an app up.

Glad you picked the IDW continuity. It's the one I'm most familiar with.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"