Paramount Pictures developing Sonic the Hedgehog movie

BpTZjgYCYAE_WQ4.jpg

The Michael Bay version.

dvuok7-8cd7573c-6667-4f99-9171-ab189f35446f.jpg

Lack of pants problem fixed because otherwise he's a naked hedgehog wearing shoes, socks, and gloves.

I personally have no opinion on, finding it way too dark to see any details. Looks basically like classic Sonic, I'm also unsure why people are focused on his junk - but yet again folks were with Doctor Manhattan as well lol.

I personally have no opinion on, finding it way too dark to see any details. Looks basically like classic Sonic, I'm also unsure why people are focused on his junk - but yet again folks were with Doctor Manhattan as well lol.

I'm just saying, if you are thinking about how he has to look more realistic and palatable for the real world, you have to think of making him more modest too ;)

I'm just saying, if you are thinking about how he has to look more realistic and palatable for the real world, you have to think of making him more modest too ;)

Not really, yet again I guess I'm more of a puritan since I've never really thought in those terms.

Fur also makes sense to me personally, since I always thought he was supposed to have it due to how he always had kinda a punk haircut (or how I saw it).

As bad as Sonic's shilouette looks, I like the overall presentation of the poster, as in, the use of dark colors, neon blue glow surrounding him, the electricity crackling off of his feet and his action stance.

But I'm so nervous for the full reveal.

To add to why I don't think it's going to be a great film - there's no story.

The game is basically run through trying to get rings while in crazy designed worlds and having to fight Dr. Robotnik who always has some zany contraption.

The cartoon may have fleshed that out a bit more. But, there's not a lot to work with in terms of story - so the screenwriters have a monstrous task with this that I'd never want to take up. Hot property, but way too many pitfalls for disaster. Like Battleship in that way.

So much negativity. Wow.

We don’t even have a full reveal and people are already boycotting the film. I personally love what I’m seeing and to be honest, I couldn’t be more excited.

Reactions: CJ

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"