Paramount Pictures developing Sonic the Hedgehog movie

I don't know why people expected them to make him look like his cartoony version. He has to be something we'd see in real life.

BpTZjgYCYAE_WQ4.jpg

DuEHUdYX4AIt8Nw.jpg

I think that teaser pic of Sonic need BvS Batman theme - DUUUUUN, DUN-DUN-DUN-DUNN, DUUUUNNN.

DuEVyBZWkAAQw9C.jpg

Exclusive look at Tails:

DuEaGbuW0AA5uO2.jpg

There's something off here for sure. I'm not sure if it's the muscular legs or the fact his arms are now blue and furry... some things just aren't meant for the real world. I also miss the white gloves but maybe he gets those later.

I'm speaking as a HUGE Sonic fan. I have all the classic games on an original Mega Drive and went on the Sonic bus when Sonic 3 came out. Yes, we had a Sonic bus and it was amazing.

I'm being cynical but I really want this to be good.

I don't like it but I understand the fur (similar to Pika from the Detective Pikachu live action film) but yeah who knows about the rest. It could be freakish. I'm scared about the full reveal :lmao:

Reactions: CJ
I wonder if it's gonna be a spiritual successor to Mario Bros. I'd love that.

Same here. Just an interesting trainwreck of an adaptation, eh? Luv it.

Why not give him pants and a shirt too? Otherwise, he's running around naked with his privates hanging out.

Making live-action Sonic movie is a mistake. Bringing him into the "real world" is also a mistake.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"