Days of Future Past Peter Dinklage as Bolivar Trask - Official Thread

Sometimes but I am cool with any human character Bryan Singer wanted him for.

Some are forgetting what core of DOFP story Is.It's about

A:How prejudice backfires on whole world
B:How the brotherhood's actions against humans backfires big time on all mutants.

Apocalypse should have nothing to do with DOFP.

Peter Dinklage should play a human character.

Considering the people here who want to erase entire film series why should they care If he's trask.

I don't think he will be Apocalypse. I think most people (I know I do) would just like to see a nod, a cameo, or a tease that he is out there and will be in the next film. Honestly, it is the next logical step. There isn't really any other villain left who they could use other than Sinister (who has mostly been a servant for Apocalypse lately in the comics).

Sometimes but I am cool with any human character Bryan Singer wanted him for.

Some are forgetting what core of DOFP story Is.It's about

A:How prejudice backfires on whole world
B:How the brotherhood's actions against humans backfires big time on all mutants.

I don't think they are forgetting anything about DOFP

^ agreed, and...

I don't think he will be Apocalypse. I think most people (I know I do) would just like to see a nod, a cameo, or a tease that he is out there and will be in the next film. Honestly, it is the next logical step. There isn't really any other villain left who they could use other than Sinister (who has mostly been a servant for Apocalypse lately in the comics).

...this is how Sinister got his start anyway, as a geneticisst who caught the eye of Apocalypse.

If there are multiple movies left to be made, the wise decision is to have Sinister be the next big solo villain - but all along, drop clues and hints that he got the bulk of his power and knowledge from something/someone far more powerful and dangerous. Also insinuate that he may not be acting alone. End the movie with a scene or mid/after credits scene of Sinister answering back to Apocalypse.

Agreed!

Mr. Sinister and Apocalypse as the next major villains for the next trilogy or at least 2 films would be a great decision. Especially if they managed to pull it off very well. Its gonna be really exciting to watch.

I was at the Game of Thrones panel at the Calgary Comic Expo this weekend with Peter Dinklage and Lena Heady. Surprisingly, they mentioned how Peter was going to be featured in the new X-Men movie (everyone cheered) and asked him if he could spill any details.

He made some crack that he couldn't really give anything away or else he'd have to bring his lawyers out on stage. All he could do was tell people to stay tuned to Bryan Singer's twitter feed, as that would be the best place to find out news about the movie and (potentially) his role.

So nothing new really, but it was so awesome that he gave the movie a shout-out...

I don't watch Game of Thrones but I think its great that Singer hired an actor from that show. I feel like the movie is gonna appeal more to fan boys now that they have someone from GOT.

I was at the Game of Thrones panel at the Calgary Comic Expo this weekend with Peter Dinklage and Lena Heady. Surprisingly, they mentioned how Peter was going to be featured in the new X-Men movie (everyone cheered) and asked him if he could spill any details.

He made some crack that he couldn't really give anything away or else he'd have to bring his lawyers out on stage. All he could do was tell people to stay tuned to Bryan Singer's twitter feed, as that would be the best place to find out news about the movie and (potentially) his role.

So nothing new really, but it was so awesome that he gave the movie a shout-out...

It's also totally awesome that you got to be at that Game of Thrones panel. :up:

I was there as well! Great panel. Some friends of mine had a photo op with him and he had mistaken my friend's Deadpool hoodie with Tron. And then he said if it wasn't Game of Thrones he has no idea haha.

And apparently he went to Twisted Sunday night (Calgary's gay bar) because they all wanted a drink. I'm so mad I didn't know he was going to be there!

Moving footage!

http://www.trask-industries.com/#/about

list-trask.jpg

Love the whole look!

70's vibe nailed!!!!

Peter look is perfect!

really excited with all the 70's scenes. This will be such an unique x-men movie!

Is Trask really going to be a villain, or do his creations evolve to the point that he can no longer control them, hum?

True, but antagonist doesn't necessarily mean villain, the mean different things. Do we think that maybe Trask and Stryker worked together in the past? It could explain Stryker's tech and knowledge of Mutants.

Great site.

Now apart from size peter looks very much like trask In comics.

I'd almost say his dwarfism is perfect for the role, in fact surely it would give his character a reason for researching genetics or trying to find a cure for dwarfism or growing enhancements.

It at leases adds a cool dimension to the character if put in that context

Is Trask really going to be a villain, or do his creations evolve to the point that he can no longer control them, hum?

to a certain extent i think the reals villains are the government/humans are scared or discriminate..... I think professor x once said..... Mankind has always feared what it doesn't understand....

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"