Possible new DC titles....

the only one that piques my interest is GA:Y1

Green Arrow Year 1 sounds enticing

has a proper Ollie Queen origin ever been done?

None for me thanks. I have enough titles on my pull list as is.

Storming Paradise, sounds interesting enough...

After reading that link,it was always pretty much expected Dinah was leaving since she was confirmed as a leaguer.

GA: Year One could be really good. The '95 Anual origin wasn't bad, but a fully-fleshed out origin could be pretty awesome. :up:

sethcohen said:
the only one that piques my interest is GA:Y1

Heh. GAY1. :oldrazz:

Sorry. I couldn't help myself. :csad:

But I might pick up GAY1...GA has always peaked my interest, just never knew a good place to jump on. :huh:

I'D LIKE TO SEE A BARRY ALLEN ORIGN STORY SOMEDAY.

AN AQUAMAN: YEAR ONE TOO! :up:

Cool, I've been hoping for a good Green Arrow: Year One ever since I got into the character. So this will be exciting. You know what would make it even more exciting? If Brad Meltzer wrote it. I will be excited to read Metamorpho: Year One because I've always been facinated by the character, but I never really got into him. Any idea what Storming Paradise will be about? Will it be about Wonder Woman?

I would KILL for a Metamorpho: Year One seriously.

Kurt Busiek has said he has ideas for a Barry Allan mini that he would love to write - I asked him recently about it and he said currently his workload is too much - but I'd love to read it. Especially with the horrid state Flash is at the moment.

How about another JLA:YO, since Infinite Crisis shat on the brilliance of the original.

And let's get "Teen Titans: Year One" and maybe even an "Infinity, Inc.: Year One".

jaydawg said:
How about another JLA:YO, since Infinite Crisis shat on the brilliance of the original.

JLA:YO is still fine just pretend Diana is in the background in every scene.

What will Storming Paradise be about?

Sounds like something to do with Wonder Woman to me.

Yeah it does. Stormign Paradise....Paradise Island.

I have always found Metamorpho a great character with very imaginative powers. I would like to read that Year one especially because he was an Indiana Jones type adventurer. I love that kind of stuff.

King Ruler said:
And let's get "Teen Titans: Year One" and maybe even an "Infinity, Inc.: Year One".
Inf, Inc.: Year One would quite literally be awesome. That way we could finally get that origin A) fleshed out a little more and B) get it fixed up with the Crisis. I like the idea of a Metamorpho: YO, not to interested in GA: YO, but Storming Paradise could be cool.

GAY1 should be either written, or drawn by Mike Grell, he should be involved somehow me thinks

Yeah, sounds like Storming Paradise would be about Paradise Island...except that I can't imagine what sort of stories they would write about it at this point in time. Seems kinda pointless. Wasn't that the whole point of sending it to an unknown alternate dimension, so that we wouldn't need to write about it anymore?

Lookin' forward to some GAY1 action.

Assassin said:
GAY1 should be either written, or drawn by Mike Grell, he should be involved somehow me thinks

No. He had his shot and he took away literally all the charm of the character. No trick arrows, lack of political appeal. It wasn't good at all. I guess that comes from the fact that I didn't like his view of GA in the first place.

Harlekin said:
Inf, Inc.: Year One would quite literally be awesome. That way we could finally get that origin A) fleshed out a little more and B) get it fixed up with the Crisis. I like the idea of a Metamorpho: YO, not to interested in GA: YO, but Storming Paradise could be cool.

Except Didio will give the origin of Luthor's super team instead.:whatever:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"