The NEW Batman?

The idea that someone in the superhero gig won't die after an absurd amount time and ridiculously close counters, effectively cheating death many, many, many times... well... I know it's redundant... but it's ridiculous. At some point, even the big names, have to die.

The idea that someone in the superhero gig won't die after an absurd amount time and ridiculously close counters, effectively cheating death many, many, many times... well... I know it's redundant... but it's ridiculous. At some point, even the big names, have to die.

No, it's not that.

Resurrecting Batman as a New God is stupid.

Oh, for Christ's sake, it's just a stupid rumor. Besides, killing Bruce isn't even the sucky part of that idea. The New God f***wittery is.

Oh, for Christ's sake, it's just a stupid rumor. Besides, killing Bruce isn't even the sucky part of that idea. The New God f***wittery is.

Agreed. Especially since this whole thing will get retconned in 18 months, it hardly seems worth it.

I hate when people put up online petitions like it's actually going to amount out to anything.

There has not been a single petition circulated completely online that has achieved it's goal. Ever.

I doubt DC is going to off Batman, sure they've killed off a lot of characters, but they've also recently tried to fool us. Animal Man in 52 and Wally West in Infinity Crisis... I doubt they are going to kill Bruce Wayne "for real"

Even if they did, I'm sure they'd bring him back at some point. No big deal.

There has not been a single petition circulated completely online that has achieved it's goal. Ever.

Actually, that's not true. There are plenty of petitions that are lowclass that most people wouldn't know about, like for instance; My old forum had this new ruleset that was made all the sudden, and the older members all made a petition and got 90% of the active members to sign it, at which point the administration redid most of the rules and got rid of the rest.

So...

Actually, that's not true. There are plenty of petitions that are lowclass that most people wouldn't know about, like for instance; My old forum had this new ruleset that was made all the sudden, and the older members all made a petition and got 90% of the active members to sign it, at which point the administration redid most of the rules and got rid of the rest.

So...

I think he meant petitions about things that mattered.

Kill him. I want to see all these *****ers and moaners broken and depressed. Then maybe they'll get some xanax and calm the **** down.

If they kill Batman, I don't care. I mean, I care, because he's one of my favorite characters, but just because he's dead doesn't mean I can't read the issues of his that I own that cemented my idea that he was one of the best. So kill him, replace him, make him a New God, but it won't make my other Batman comics disappear. As long as that doesn't happen, I'm peachy keen with the idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"