The NEW Batman?

Geez, lighten up. What's a little sexual harassment between friends?

Everybody on the boards is my friend. That's why we're a community--because everyone loves me. :)

No, you've gotta earn it through many wasted billable hours at work, just like I did.

Originally Posted by gothamcentral
Now that's sad man. :csad:

Yes, because being well liked on the hype is so sad :whatever:

Your definatly one of a kind gothamcentral I'll give you that.

Yes, because being well liked on the hype is so sad :whatever:

Your definatly one of a kind gothamcentral I'll give you that.

Once again you missed the point. It's not about being well liked here, that is all fine, nothing wrong with it. It's about calling a whole bunch of people you never met "your friends." I guess my defination of friends is far differnet than the two of you.

But I do love how you choose to pick at everything I say.

Same here.

Same here. :csad:

Once again you missed the point. It's not about being well liked here, that is all fine, nothing wrong with it. It's about calling a whole bunch of people you never met "your friends." I guess my defination of friends is far differnet than the two of you.

But I do love how you choose to pick at everything I say.

I don't pick at everything you say, but you do say A LOT of stupid stuff. Also, I'm not the only person who replys to your comments so you can stop trying to single me out as the only one.

As far as your friends comment, there are many different levels and you can have online friends. Especially on the hype as everyone crosses paths on the diffrent threads and forums. You sort of build up an online comradery with others the more you post and get known on here. There's a few people on here I consider to be friends, like Mr. Socko or SHADOWBAT69, even though none of us have met in real life.

Only after Batman dies and is ressurected as a NewGod shall the geeks be united as one.

:woot:

Which is a pretty stupid idea.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"