Power Rangers 4.0 - Part 2

I'd like for Power Rangers to get a new beat em up like TMNT did with Shredder's Revenge. With the music being songs from Ron Wasserman.

That would be awesome the last game they had was similar was Mega Battle and Battle for the Grid.
Power_Rangers_Mega_Battle.jpg 3TaCj4nqF8bL0SAmmRQbkpsS.jpeg

Apparently...the OG team will be battling
robot Rita. No word on how they'll explain it away or if they'll even try. Someone noticed ranger figures in the group background so it's speculation she is capturing rangers[/spoilers]

Apparently...the OG team will be battling
robot Rita. No word on how they'll explain it away or if they'll even try. Someone noticed ranger figures in the group background so it's speculation she is capturing rangers[/spoilers]

Yeah

The fact that
Dino Fury brought back Lord Zedd, and Goldar appeared in Beast Morphers, all that's missing is Rito or Scorpina now!

I am foaming at the mouth with excitement. Sad that AJJ isnt showing up but...im still excited with everyone we are getting. It's truly monumental.

FmrvNW5WAAEIyYT

FmrvUvYX0AQCBYm

FmrwhtlXkAEZfrf

I find it interesting that they are having all six morphed in the anniversary special. I wonder how that is going to work out. Just very curious to see how it works out. Glad they fixed the collar issue the original US suits had.

Congratulations on Amelia's promotion to Red. The new suits are interesting. Clearly taking some inspiration from western superheroes with the guys abs and pecs.

I really hope they use Ron Wasserman's remixed Power Rangers theme he did in 2012 for the Anniversary Special.

I find it interesting that they are having all six morphed in the anniversary special. I wonder how that is going to work out. Just very curious to see how it works out. Glad they fixed the collar issue the original US suits had.

Congratulations on Amelia's promotion to Red. The new suits are interesting. Clearly taking some inspiration from western superheroes with the guys abs and pecs.

I like the suits but i really wish they added some type of symbol or something in the center. Its so much blank space.

I really hope they use Ron Wasserman's remixed Power Rangers theme he did in 2012 for the Anniversary Special.

They cant. Saban still owns all prior music and audio...dude really knows how to keep things under his control. Hasbro really should've insisted on owning those. Especially audio.

I like the suits but i really wish they added some type of symbol or something in the center. Its so much blank space.

I think what is getting a people caught up with the new suits is that the texture isn't interacting with the light like the old suits. The material is fascinating to me, because it seems to add and enhance shadows on the suit, witch is a benefit for the bodyshape molds they use on the guys.

I am curious how it will translate on film.

Kinda wish they all had the cape, though. Mystic Force suits were fun.

There's gotta be some workaround for the Mighty Morphin theme since Dino Thunder used it in that clip episode "Legacy of Power," right?

There's gotta be some workaround for the Mighty Morphin theme since Dino Thunder used it in that clip episode "Legacy of Power," right?

there’s a revamped version that was created during Samurai when Saban reacquired the brand that has the familiar “Go Go Power Rangers” musical cues . Which was used in substantial form variation for MegaForce. Afterwards with Dino Charge, Ninja Steel, Beast Morphers and Dino Fury they came up with different styles unique to their series but still had the famous Go Go Power Rangers in their theme.

In terms of Power Rangers themes from the past 30 years

1. Mighty Morphin’ Power Rangers

2. Power Rangers: Dino Thunder

3. Power Rangers: In Space

4. Power Rangers: Zeo

5. Power Rangers: S.P.D.

6. Power Rangers: Turbo

7. Power Rangers: Time Force

8. Power Rangers: Ninja Storm

10. Power Rangers: Lost Galaxy

11. Power Rangers: Jungle Fury
12. Power Rangers: Samurai
13. Power Rangers: Lightspeed Rescue
14. Power Rangers: MegaForce
15. Power Rangers: Wild Force
16. Power Rangers: R.P.M.
17. Power Rangers: Operation Overdrive
18. Power Rangers: Ninja Steel
19. Power Rangers: Dino Chargers
20. Power Rangers: Beast Morphers
21. Power Rangers: Mystic Force
22. Power Rangers: Dino Fury

I'll definitely be checking out that reunion special. It's unfortunate that Amy Jo Johnson won't be a part of it and tragic that it's happening after Jason David Frank's death but on the bright side it'll be great seeing the six that we have in action. I'm assuming that Adam will be taking the mantle of Green Ranger, which feels weird no matter which way you look at it but I guess it makes sense since he wore that color in Zeo and Turbo. I'm still glad to see him though as I thought he was kind of underrated as far as popularity goes.

power-rangers-im-a-frog.gif

Looking forward to the Anniversary Special. Lots of buzz surrounding the special.

Either JDF appears through archival footage and voiceover or Adam becomes the new Green Ranger. If anyone should become Green Ranger after Tommy, it's Adam. Just don't put Matthew Cooke from the comics.

I wonder if this will lead to a series of specials instead of a TV series. I also would like to see a comics series taking place after Once and Always from Boom Studios.

I'll definitely be checking out that reunion special. It's unfortunate that Amy Jo Johnson won't be a part of it and tragic that it's happening after Jason David Frank's death but on the bright side it'll be great seeing the six that we have in action. I'm assuming that Adam will be taking the mantle of Green Ranger, which feels weird no matter which way you look at it but I guess it makes sense since he wore that color in Zeo and Turbo. I'm still glad to see him though as I thought he was kind of underrated as far as popularity goes.

power-rangers-im-a-frog.gif

I’m pretty sure someway Tommy Oliver will get mentioned or featured in flashback. It’s possible that Adam might take on the powers of The Green Ranger. That is clever if they do that because it seemed that in Turbo prior to the power transfer Adam was being groomed for leadership as it appeared Tommy gave him more responsibilities. Plus we saw in “Once A Ranger, Always A Ranger “ episode in Operation Overdrive he had taken up the leadership role with past veteran Rangers.

Either JDF appears through archival footage and voiceover or Adam becomes the new Green Ranger. If anyone should become Green Ranger after Tommy, it's Adam. Just don't put Matthew Cooke from the comics.

None of the official stills or BTS video hint at Adam taking on the MMPR Green mantle. He and Aisha are wearing those greenish-gray SPA outfits, while Rocky, Zack, Billy and Kat are wearing MMPR color coordinated clothing.

It's likely Tommy (either JDF or a sound-alike actor) as MMPR Green. It's possible JDF did some ADR before he died last year.

Jason David Frank refused to be a part of it. So I have no idea how green is going to be involved, but it isn't likely to be JDF in any capacity.

Yeah its truly ridiculous. If you've watched any of the newer clip shows to the past...they were all re-dubbed and SUPER cringe.

I know, especially the way they made a mockery of the late voice actor Robert Axelrod as Lord Zedd in both the re-dubbed clips from the past are an abomination not to mention whoever they got to replace him sounds nothing like the original.

The original Lord Zedd voice

new Zedd

Jason David Frank refused to be a part of it. So I have no idea how green is going to be involved, but it isn't likely to be JDF in any capacity.

Yeah I agree. I don’t know why he refused (since he did like two reunion episodes after Saban bought back the franchise) as ASJ wasn’t going to be in it.

If it's Tommy, can they get a better voice for him than in the SPD/Dino Thunder team-up when they just had Trent's actor do the voice? Or just use sound clips, even?

None of the official stills or BTS video hint at Adam taking on the MMPR Green mantle. He and Aisha are wearing those greenish-gray SPA outfits, while Rocky, Zack, Billy and Kat are wearing MMPR color coordinated clothing.

It's likely Tommy (either JDF or a sound-alike actor) as MMPR Green. It's possible JDF did some ADR before he died last year.
Yeah but Aisha is still more than likely suiting up as the Yellow Ranger so I wouldn't put too much stake in the outfits.

Interesting Amy Jo speaks out about the 30th Anniversary. With a teaser of sorts

So nostalgic seeing the old cast back. Very bittersweet though.

What are those SPA jackets that Aisha and Adam are wearing? Is that an SPD reference? Is that something that’s already being done on the show or is that something new for the special?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"