Prince of Persia:The Sands of Time

he doesn't look like royalty, and I find it very hard to see him in a more lighthearted role (if we're going with the snarky, sarcastic Prince from Sands of Time). plus...

1.jpg

I don't see the similarity. the Prince looks younger and more lively. Naveen Andrews looks more... experienced, for lack of a better word.

not to mention that in the old games he was actually BLONDE. :D

it's quite a longshot, considering he's just played persian royalty in 300, but how 'bout Rodrigo Santoro?

Paradoxo%2080%201.jpg

There's only one man, and one man only for this role, and you all know who it is....

wilpoint.jpg

Sure, here he's goofy Fez...but below....

Valderrama_%20Wilmer.jpg

Lol Fez. Sad thing is, for PoP he'd work. He could pull of the "happy-go-lucky-everyone-is-trying-to-kill-me-i-got-a-hottie" thing going on. But he makes me want to set myself on fire every time I see him :(

He would not work for the sequel at all. For the third he'd have to mature, ALOT.

haha. Fez. I actually like that casting but I'm watching That 70's Show right now and I gotta admit, it would take quite a performance from him. Maybe he can pull a Topher Grace and be a suprisingly good actor.

...AH! It's that voice. I can't get the Fez voice out of my head.

Do we know anything about casting. With Jerry could we see Johnny and Keira again.

naaah, I could see them going for Orland Bloom, but Johnny and Keira. that'd be a little TOO shameless.

I know he is a bit old but how about Ed Norton . He played the leader of the arabian s in Kingdom Of Heavan.

I know he is a bit old but how about Ed Norton . He played the leader of the arabian s in Kingdom Of Heavan.

He didn't play the leader of the Arabians. He played the ruler of the Latin kingdom of Jerusalem.

^I honestly don't think people get it. :o

He didn't play the leader of the Arabians. He played the ruler of the Latin kingdom of Jerusalem.
I'm sorry about that i heard back when it was made he played Saladin but i checked it out and boy i was wrong. So scratch Norton . How about Keenu Reeves , Christian Bale or Micheal Sheen. I thought of an even better choice. He is a bit older then Fez but could be a prince. Oded Fehr.

of course it would be cool, but it's like I said: it's not gonna happen.

this is Jerry Bruckheimer we're talking about. he's gonna go with a bankable star, no doubt about it. he's not gonna take a big chance with an unknown on an unproven franchise that the studio is throwing a lot of backing on. Prince of Persia isn't like Superman, where the character is so big you can afford to go with an unknown.

we're gonna get a white boy, whether we like it or not. sooner you come to terms with it, the better.
Superman ain't as bullet proof as you think. Anywho I know they are going to get a white dude and I except that they are going to get a white dude but I damn sure don't have to like it.

I keep saying Fez, but no one listens. Give him something else to do other than play Ponch in the big screen version of ChIPS.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"