Psych

I think it is the other way around. Throughout the series, Gus has had more success with the ladies than Shawn. Shawn is just kind of a dork.

Not exactly. For the first two or three seasons, Shawn was a HUGE flirt and had nearly every girl they encountered falling all over him, while Gus was the asexual guy. Heck, in the pilot episode, the VERY first time we see adult Shawn, he is about to do it with a waitress he picked up that night. Not to seem superficial, but it seems like the more weight James Roday puts on, the more they write him to be a clueless dork (and that really isn’t a complaint).

On a different note, this season has been amazing. I love getting to see everyone out of their comfort zones together (ie: Last Night Gus and the finale).

While watching Monday Night Raw last night they were showing previews for the episodes starting back up in Feb. and it looks like they are getting a lot of pretty solid guest stars. Wayne Brady and Shatner is supposed to show up again.

Not exactly. For the first two or three seasons, Shawn was a HUGE flirt and had nearly every girl they encountered falling all over him, while Gus was the asexual guy. Heck, in the pilot episode, the VERY first time we see adult Shawn, he is about to do it with a waitress he picked up that night. Not to seem superficial, but it seems like the more weight James Roday puts on, the more they write him to be a clueless dork (and that really isn’t a complaint).

On a different note, this season has been amazing. I love getting to see everyone out of their comfort zones together (ie: Last Night Gus and the finale).

I've noticed this too as I re-watch the series on Netflix. I found by going back to the first couple seasons I actually prefer Shawn and Gus as they are now...a bit more silly. It was honestly a little hard to go back to the more serious Shawn (well, at least when he wasn't flopping around with his "visions")

That's one thing I miss about the older episodes. I always found how they portrayed his visions to be hysterical. He was much more of a "cool" guy back then. But I get the logic behind doing it then and phasing it out. Would be nice to see it happen at sometimes now, though, and I do love seeing Gus let loose with the goofy instead of always playing the straight man to shawns crazy guy.

Last edited:
Hey, what happened to the show? When will the season continue?

I think February 29th? Not entirely sure.

There will be a season 7 according to Psych Facebook page.

Yes indeed it will and can't wait for it to start back up. One of the best comedies on television! :woot:

Anyone who has OnDemand, next week's episode is already up. :hrt:

In my opinion, this was the best yet this year.

John Rhys-Davies, Indiana Jones references, Despereaux's return, as well as a funny Shawn and Gus fight. Madchen Amick is a looker.

Last edited:
I'm gonna have to check my OnDemand and see but at this point I kind of just want to wait until Wednesday.

The first part of the episode felt kinda weak, but once Cary Elwes got into the mix of things, it got a whole lot better.

Also, dude looks a lot trimmer to me.

Yeah, it got kind of depressing in the middle, but once Elwes came back in, it was awesome. Gus has to talk about the playa stuff more often. :D

Despereaux, such a great character.

Last edited:
****, I missed it. Goddamn college.

I'm sure that USA will replay it. If you have OnDemand or anything like that it's on there to watch. Glad to have Psych back, oh yeah!

Blessings upon you, DVR gods. I had no idea this was back already. Joy!

Wow, Cary Elwes lost some weight and James Roday found it lol

Haha, I didn't want to say anything, but Roday definitely looks like he's put on a few pounds. I mean, he'd gained a little weight since the earlier seasons, but it was really apparent in this episode.

Roday is still on my short wish-list of possible new Ghostbusters. They've always been a little outta shape lol

Damn fine way of comin back. An Indy episode along with Cary Elwes, by far my favorite guest star. I love him on this show

Man, I wish Wayne Brady had gotten a better part on the show, like gus' cousin or something, so it leaves room for a reappearance. I wanted to see him have more interactions with Shawn and Gus.

This season is really good. I've laughed a lot in every episode.

I love when they reference the fact that they're in a tv show.

Last episode Shawn mentioned that they're imaginations only run wild once a week.

And last season Shawn was telling someone that they usually have about 13 cases a year plus one on christmas

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"