• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Punisher: War Journal

Electro looks funny, lol. But Deodato doing the pencils is great.

I doubt they're going to be in costume during the funeral like that. I think it's just for the cover.

PUNWJ004_COVER_COLOR_final.jpg

This is the funniest cover I have ever seen! Dr. Doom in a fuc*ing suit. This is Marvel's Funniest Home Video!

I have a halfday on school that Wendsday(if it's the 22nd) so I'm going to pick it up once school lets out.

I'm still not that keen on Deodato's art for the skull.

Meh, it looks ok. Him on the book is great, love his work. Hope it's better on the inside pages then how it looks on the cover.

All looks and sounds interesting. Though seeing Doctor Doom in a suit and tie is rather...odd...but it could just be for the cover. I couldn't see Dr. F'n Doom conforming to wearing a suit and tie for the freakin' Stilt Man.

The Punisher in Civil War #5, thanks to Red X for the scan.

punisher1.jpg

So badass, I can't wait to get the issue. :unishr:

SpideyInATree said:
All looks and sounds interesting. Though seeing Doctor Doom in a suit and tie is rather...odd...but it could just be for the cover. I couldn't see Dr. F'n Doom conforming to wearing a suit and tie for the freakin' Stilt Man.

Yeah I know. Still makes for a creative cover though, lol.

FrogMan said:
So Punisher heard about Stilt-Man beating the crap out of SuperPro, and decided to give Stilty a taste of his own medicine, did he?

AWESOME!

Wait, NFL SuperPro is in this? God if they can somehow get Combo Man into this one it will be the greatest comic of all time!:heart:

Iambaytor said:
Wait, NFL SuperPro is in this?

God, I wish.

Unfortunately, no, he isn't. I was referring to his mention in MTU #9, where the NEW Stilt-Man says he beat the crap out of SuperPro.

The Ski Mask said:
PUNWJ004_COVER_COLOR_final.jpg

This is the funniest cover I have ever seen! Dr. Doom in a fuc*ing suit. This is Marvel's Funniest Home Video!

Since when did Stilt Man gain the respect and friendship from the likes of Dr Doom and Doctor Octopus??

Doc Ock said:
Since when did Stilt Man gain the respect and friendship from the likes of Dr Doom and Doctor Octopus??

That's exactly what I was wondering. Guys like Doom and Octopus would be like, "Stilt Man? What's a stilt man? Now leave me before I kill you, I have to scheme to take over the world"

Stilt-Man was very good about mailing other villains a personalized and heartfelt Chirstmas card every year, so I guess they feel kind of obligated.

Just a heads up, the first issue of Punisher: War Journal is 40 pages long.

I don't even like The Punisher that much but this book looks cool.

when is it coming out?

I am planning to make a list of people that the Punisher killed throughout the Civil War...

Jack O' Lantern
Jester
Stilt-Man

The Ski Mask said:
I am planning to make a list of people that the Punisher killed throughout the Civil War...

Jack O' Lantern
Jester
Stilt-Man

Boy those guys are really going to be missed.

WeaponZ2 said:
Boy those guys are really going to be missed.

You are suppose to add to the list. And should we put Rhino on the list just in case he is really going bye bye?

admit it, Castle is the man of MU!!!! Its the one man against the world **** the rest atuttude that makes him my all time favorite super hero. And yes I call him a super hero because even though he fights unconventianally, he still risks his life to save innocents. Thats a hero, albeit a reluctant one.

I hope he doesn't kill Rhino, he's one of my favs :\

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"