The Dark Knight Rachel Dawes Solution

Majik1387 said:
I did. Especially since Stahl sucked really bad.

No, man. I think what he's saying is that nobody actualy cared for the character after the cast change. It wasn't Furlong, so it didn't feel like the same character, so you didn't feel for him as much.

All these Holmes' haters need to put away their celebrity gossip mags...

amen. she did NOTHING wrong in begins. all the complaints about here are based on gossip and tv entertainment news.

Wesyeed said:
amen. she did NOTHING wrong in begins. all the complaints about here are based on gossip and tv entertainment news.
Exactly. I may not like her in real life. But I think she did well in Begins.

Wesyeed said:

Holmes did nothing wrong in Begins that's true, but she did talked about her relationship more then the movie...:o :down .

Two Face said:
Holmes did nothing wrong in Begins that's true, but she did talked about her relationship more then the movie...:o :down .
Oh ya thats one of the reasons why I don't like her in real life.

i didnt like her in the movie that much....... i couldnt fall in love with her

Come on guys, she is in love, when you are in love, thats the only thing that is on our mind, lets just say that her love came in the wrong moment....

Hey i got an idea!!!!! Why they don't recast her??? i gonna make a thread about this...

Cosmic Mind said:
Hey i got an idea!!!!! Why they don't recast her??? i gonna make a thread about this...

I rather wish you hadn't. Why not discuss it here, that's what this thread is about!

then......if they are going to bring a new female lead, it should be strong, modern, smart, not so much of the damsel in distress, and STICK WITH HER FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES!!!!!!! If they keep bringing a new one in every sequel, its gonna be like James bond, and I dont want that to happen!!!

Wesyeed said:

No, it's based on her poor acting skills. And with such a cast around her, it is specially noticeable.

:confused: I can't find the fault I know a lot of people see in her acting... trust me, i've heard that complaint all last year... but I thought she did very well with the role. She delivered the "it's not who you are underneath" line a lot better than bale, that's for sure.

*Jumps on his couch and pumps fist* I'm in love...
KatieHolme_J.-Mc_4382807_Ma.jpg

Katie_Holmes0121.jpg

katie_holmes.jpg

1061_553626655_katie_holmes_3_H144727_L.jpg

katie_holmes.JPG
I like this one a lot. It reminds me of Yvonne Craig.

Katie_Holmes_129254a.jpg
Nolan, you know what to do Holmes

I've seen better girls on the net, no clothes at all and I don't have to watch them acting badly for 2 hours. Just a tip.

Cosmic Mind said:

yeah . . . why'd you have to go and make not one, but two threads when we have a perfectly good one here that I made? I mean, we can make fun of your assinine opinions just fine on this one!!

Please read my first post dude, we've extensively talked about recasting . . . . and it's more of a last-ditch effort

Plus, why recast when Joker is just going to off her in the next one anyway?

I think people are making to big a deal out of this... I don't like the fact that Btman is Bond with all these girls but why bring her back when they broke up... maybe have the Joker kill her then she'd need a major role... hence can't do it without Katie... move on... it doesn't need any more explanations

Wesyeed said:
:confused: I can't find the fault I know a lot of people see in her acting... trust me, i've heard that complaint all last year... but I thought she did very well with the role. She delivered the "it's not who you are underneath" line a lot better than bale, that's for sure.

*Jumps on his couch and pumps fist* I'm in love...

I like this one a lot. It reminds me of Yvonne Craig.
Nolan, you know what to do Holmes

I gotta agree with my man Wesyeed here. Holmes is teh secksey:

katie-holmes-lips-big.jpg

Bbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrffffffffffff!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cosmic Mind said:
then......if they are going to bring a new female lead, it should be strong, modern, smart, not so much of the damsel in distress, and STICK WITH HER FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES!!!!!!! If they keep bringing a new one in every sequel, its gonna be like James bond, and I dont want that to happen!!!

A girl like, oh say...

SELINA MF KYLE!!!

shaggyaggie457 said:
Like oh, say...

SELINA MF KYLE!!!

:)

Thats Right B****es!!

I don't know why I'm not hearing rumors over at BOF about catwoman being introduced into the movie...I want catwoman to be the love interest...not only that but we'd have one kick a** female!!!

I would like to keep Rachel Dawes in the movie though....to have her compete with the affection of Bruce...it could be a good story

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"