World Real Webshooters

Once I get my Hulk suit done and my Wolverine claws done, this is what I'll tackle.

It's really not impossible at all. Really only needs a few things:

1. The formula for silly string or a way to get silly string into a different container than what they come in now.

2. A web-fluid container that's more low-profile and hideable.

3. A way to spin the web at its tip. The current webshooters available at Kids-R-Us has this down cold, it's just way too big. The output really looks wicked. Looks just like spidey webs.

Easier said than done though. I'm sure there are alternative ways of making something that works.

If you read the page on "How Silly String Works" you'll notice that the stickyness and tensile strength comes from the amounts of certain ingredients. I'm betting if you changed the formula you could get it stronger or stickier ;)

Once I get my Hulk suit done and my Wolverine claws done, this is what I'll tackle.

It's really not impossible at all. Really only needs a few things:

1. The formula for silly string or a way to get silly string into a different container than what they come in now.

2. A web-fluid container that's more low-profile and hideable.

3. A way to spin the web at its tip. The current webshooters available at Kids-R-Us has this down cold, it's just way too big. The output really looks wicked. Looks just like spidey webs.

Easier said than done though. I'm sure there are alternative ways of making something that works.

If you read the page on "How Silly String Works" you'll notice that the stickyness and tensile strength comes from the amounts of certain ingredients. I'm betting if you changed the formula you could get it stronger or stickier ;)

How far have you got with this Stanlee...any progress yet?

I haven't tackled this yet...but WW seems to be taking a rather decent stab at it.

WW, you need to post pictures of your tests in that thread man :)

the problem you find is what type of material can be used that...in theory hardens to hold weight without snapping or breaking without great physical stress...oh and folks who are reading this...no i'm not carazy....or overly obsessed..non of us are...no im not implying that you are...but you gotta admit its pretty interesting stuff.

i don't know what you're talking about, I am totally obsessed.

what about the design of the webs...i mean...circular ,webline,spray ...do you think diff. nozzles would help?...kinda like on the garden hose attacthments.

No, one nozzle would be sufficient. See, you would need a nozzle and a motor. If you made a a fixed circle of holes in a disk, drilled so that they would fly out at heavy angles and then put a moving disk on the outside touching the holes with more holes, then as it fires it, the middle cords will be wrapped by the outside. Depending on the speed of the motor will tell what web it forms. Let the motor go slow, and it will look like a spiderweb, make is fast, and it will make what looks like the rope he swings from. spray would just be add lots of water to the mix.

I haven't tackled this yet...but WW seems to be taking a rather decent stab at it.

WW, you need to post pictures of your tests in that thread man :)

Ironically, unlike Peter Parker, I don't have a camera. I'll see if I can show you the polymer thing that I created. It looks like crap but I learned alot from it.

How much pressure could be built up with those CO2 cartridges? Will it last for a bit or run out every 5 seconds. The smaller the hole it comes out of, the farther it will shoot and the longer it will last.

That depends on three factors.

1.) The viscosity of the fluid.
2.)The amount of fluid
3.) The area of the cartridge (fluid not CO2)

Hi my name is Jared rmz and I'm new in the forums. I'm been thinking alot about this since I was 3 years old. Now a grown up , and I been thinking about the CO2 and its useful power in this project. I'm pretty good at science and chemistry so I would like to become also part of this project and I'm not gonna disappoint you.

Best regards:
JaredRmz

Glad to have you on!
Go to the products section, and there are 2 new threads now:
Web shooter shop class
Webbing formula

Go to those for new stuff!

Seriously?? I'm too from Monterrey! Wait forme saving people and swinging on town! LOL

yes <i hate all the insecurity you know is a lot all day one die

Seriously?? I'm too from Monterrey! Wait forme saving people and swinging on town! LOL
hey just to clearify the insecurity is very dengearus they could kill you they are ex militars they are a lot of people with GUNS the can kill you and monterrey has no so much buildings I recommend that you don't tryed anyway maybe with these you can help monterrey by other ways

hey just to clearify the insecurity is very dengearus they could kill you they are ex militars they are a lot of people with GUNS the can kill you and monterrey has no so much buildings I recommend that you don't tryed anyway maybe with these you can help monterrey by other ways

It... Was a joke...

Besides you're right I won't risk my life BUT where I live imean the street is San bernabe one of the most dangerous but they don't really attack with guns it's more like sticks and crowbars and I know how to " move"

I don't know were is san bernabe :( but don't worry I only was giving you a recommendetion but really the last day I hear a lot of shoots of real guns of these guys and all the soldiers go and started to detonate explosives it was very nervous I really don't recommend you try things with these guys

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"