World Real Webshooters

Where are you ordering the solenoid from? Do you have a part number and such? i would like to see it.

I figured the best webbing solution. Chewed Gum. It works real well !

wat happened to this thread has anybody made areal working webshooter yet?¿ :huh:

Whoa! Back from the dead. frankmckeever18 was my old name.

I really gotta stop changing names so much. maybe people would recognize me for once. lol

I love this page...it makes me laugh..... :) ... but hey... in 1968 man had never stood on the moon....so anything is possible.

Frank mckeever are you still shooting the movie when can we see it and now to the webshooter i have couple of pictures of ditcos designed webshooter i'l post the its wit explenations it could help
P.S. cant wait to see your film

Sorry for posting to late but can I please jump in This is an interesting subject !! Please reply if I'm not on Thank you !

wow is this thread old .... you know... I was actually thinking about this thread like a week ago wondering what happened to it... lol

hmm cool thread! MAde me laugh. hehe. Hope it can come back to life.:woot:

i know you guys are trying to make your own shooter but i was thinking that you could use a very small motor instead of a CO2 tube but put a special casting ontop of it and the batteries for shock proof and no electrical shortage. It'll lokk something like this:

The one on the right is the fake prop but notice the red motor is kinda the same on the one on the left except smaller. It'll work a little faster than the Co2 if you ask me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"