Sequels Recasting the X-Men for the MCU

You guys seriousy want a scrawny 5'11 latino looking kid to play a 6'6 bulky black guy?

You guys seriousy want a scrawny 5'11 latino looking kid to play a 6'6 bulky black guy?
He's of Aboriginal Australian and Haitian American decent. He is a "black guy." Bishop is also Aboriginal Australian. It's not like people cast in the movies don't bulk up a bit and even still not everyone needs to look like a Jim Lee drawing.

He's of Aboriginal Australian and Haitian American decent. He is a "black guy." Bishop is also Aboriginal Australian. It's not like people cast in the movies don't bulk up a bit and even still not everyone needs to look like a Jim Lee drawing.
Yep. I was looking for black Australian actors and Lochard really stood at to me as, "Bishop."

Ok, i thought he was Latino. I don't think he looks like Bishop at all but to be fair i have never seen him act. Maybe he could pull it off regardless. I'd pick a more square jawed, taller, darker dude. Don't have anyone in mind though.

Halle Bailey for Storm.

halle-bailey-ariel.jpg

Might as well get another Halle.

I'd also be cool with her sister Chloe

chloe-and-halle-2.jpg

Add her to the surprisingly long list of legacy actors to consider, right next to Milo Gibson and Scott Eastwood

Sorry, Wyatt Russell is the only good legacy pick for Wolvie.

Patrick Schwarzeneggar might be lanky enough for Cyclops

how is khaleesi as Empress Lilandra or Moira

Ok if lilandra is like, five years old. The actress who plays her should have some gravitas and wisdom

Lilandra should be close to the same age as whoever plays Xavier. And I hope the Shi'Ar have a nice exotic alien-bird look to them; the Guardians movies have done okay with that kind of thing so it should be fine.

Ok if lilandra is like, five years old. The actress who plays her should have some gravitas and wisdom
Well, you can't deny she portrayed a fan favorite for Game of Thrones. She's got the spark to me. That plus good writing and effects is enough. Plus, I don't know if you've watched the clip of the Avengers 4 when Captain Marvel meets Thor, the one they used to market the film? Out of the context of the movie, that scene's acting isn't the oscar-winning type.

Btw Emilia Clarke should try some comedy as well. If they let her do just a bit of improv and pranking, I think they could make something really funny. When's that gonna happen???

Emilia is an extraordinary goofball in interviews, yeah. Comedy, bring it.

Lilandra is not really a comedy character. She might look goofy by today’s standards (all silver age characters do) but I wouldn’t say the need to be goofy is an important prerequisite of the character.

As Dawn Warrior said lilandra should be a similar age to Xavier so unless they get like, Shawn mendes for Charles, there’s more a few other options out there to consider first

Hmm, are you thinking something more Kate Blanchett? I can see that

[TOTALLY NOT SERIOUS, JUST FOR FUN CASTING]

PBTa95a.jpg

Archie Andrews as Cyclops

w84T4no.jpg

(Dark) Betty Cooper as Jean Grey

UNarUn9.jpg

Veronica Lodge as Emma Frost

MKfzDK2.jpg

Josie McCoy as Storm

uBqLpA3.png

Kevin Keller as Iceman

and

IE6oqoS.jpg

Jughead Jones as Wolverine

:p

Hmm, are you thinking something more Kate Blanchett? I can see that

Yeah, I mean not exactly like her obviously because Cate is already in the marvel u but someone with that grandioseness. Maybe even a theatre star, like a patti lupone type

The Uncanny X-Men
directed by The Duffer Brothers

The Xavier Home for Wayward Youth.

Dr. Charles Xavier: Marwan Kenzari, 36
71Vhm+QssyL.jpg

Cyclops: Lucas Hedges, 22
image.jpg

Storm: Yara Shahidi, 19
thr_yara_shahidi_shot_02_551_splash.jpg

Jean Grey: Elle Fanning, 21
elle-fanning-cannes-film-festival-2019.jpg

Rogue: Odeya Rush, 22
odeya-rush-wallpapers-27192-9239010-750x469.jpg

Forge: Forrest Goodluck, 22
forrest-goodluck-94f634fa-db79-4fa5-a622-27955aa18b7-resize-750.jpeg

Iceman: Lucas Jade Zumann, 18
C8A7211_LE_F-770x513.jpg

Department X.
Valerie Cooper: Kerry Washington, 42
kerry-washington1.jpg

Graydon Creed: Paul Dano, 35
Dano-header.jpg

Gambit: Timothee Chalamet, 23
timmy-750x.jpg

Morlocks.
Callisto: Michelle Rodriguez, 40
michelle.jpg

Marrow: Isabela Moner, 18
photo-credit-suzanne-teresa-e1525286112330.jpg

additional Morlocks include Scaleface, Masque, Sunder, Piper, etc.

Muir Island Research Lab.

Moira MacTaggert: Bryce Dallas Howard, 38
1536682232Jurassic_World_Bryce_Dallas_Howard.png

Hank McCoy: Dev Patel, 29
methode%2Ftimes%2Fprod%2Fweb%2Fbin%2Fa9e84058-022c-11e6-a64c-f676989151e2.jpg

Kevin MacTaggart: Will Poulter, 26
_105048633_willpoulter976.jpg

Villain: Proteus / possessed Professor X

Since they already managed to get Rachel Weisz in the MCU, how about Daniel Craig as Wolverine?

Unless he would need 4 years between each film. :o

Ha I was actually think Craig as doom. Funny how everyone was thinking about him.

I don’t know what he’s like when the cameras aren’t rolling though? He might get a bit tired of genre films and whoever plays magneto or doom has to be prepared for like an eight film contract without complaining

That's a great point about Craig. On the other hand, Magneto and Doom are both a lot juicier roles for an actor than James Bond, right?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"