Rogue One Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Gifs & Avatar Thread

StarLord

<<<<<<<<<<
Reaction score
So. It begins...

u2lxxlR.jpg

I would like to call dibs on anything Vader or Felicity Jones in the trailer. Thank you.

I'll take anything with Tudyks' droid character. Just throwing that out there.

I call dibs on anything with Diego Luna's character or stormtroopers lol

What are you calling, your right to make the first gif? To use it as an Avatar? What?

Then i call dibs for a Palpatine Avvy.

Fine dibs on shot of Donnie Yen using his sonic-staff to knock out a bunch of troopers.

And the shot of the dumbass Imperial officer \ searching his empty pockets for the Death Star plans, being choked to death by Vader!:woot:

Last edited:
I hope the trailer is just two straight minutes of the Rogue One logo against a background of stars just to mess up all of your dibs. :o

Fine dibs on shot of Donnie Yen using his sonic-staff to knock out a bunch of troopers.

And the shot of the dumbass Imperial officer \ searching his empty pockets for the Death Star plans, being choked to death by Vader!:woot:
:funny:

I hope the trailer is just two straight minutes of the Rogue One logo against a background of stars just to mess up all of your dibs. :o
:lmao:

I hope the trailer is just two straight minutes of the Rogue One logo against a background of stars just to mess up all of your dibs.:o

Dibs on polarius cigmus-61914

Last edited:
Gutted I can't make gifs/avvys at the moment due to stupid laptop being broke. :(

Tablets suck.

I call one for Ben's Imperial Character.

Help us Avvy gods!

Last edited:
I would like an avatar of this shot:

tumblr_o59k1pUmbs1tmyav6o1_250.gif

I want mine of Ben's close up and I think that's him walking through the water too.

I'd like an avy of Diego's first shot where he looks up or one of Donnie Yen using a stick on stormtroopers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"