Rogue One Rogue One Merchandise

Pretty sure no Black Series figure has talked. I wouldn't expect this one to be different.

Really angry about the Revan figures being shortchanged. Gave up looking.

Pretty sure no Black Series figure has talked. I wouldn't expect this one to be different.
I'm saying ANY talking Figure of K2. All I see of him is the Black series and the 12", nothing with electronics

Well, I picked up Fantasy Flight Games' models for the U-wing and TIE Striker. Love the U-wing.

I got the Rogue One Souvenir magazine from Barnes and Nobles for $11. Packed full of character profiles, ship profiles, and some concept art.

Picked up a Jyn Pop! Vinyl today at Kohl's. Saw a bunch of other ones there as well and a Jyn action figure.

Saw the "art of" book at costco today. Thumbed through a couple pages and it looks really intriguing, particularly in light of the fact that we know alot of it was changed over the past couple months. Lots of cool designs from what I could tell.

v9lkpw5.jpg

Thanks :D I really really hope they were delaying a talking K2 figure because it might have had spoilers. I think it'd sell great!

Still looking for the small diecast of the U-Wing too for my set

Last edited:
If you guys have a GameStop near you, I walked in with my son the other day and Darth Revan was just sitting on the shelf in plain sight.

If you guys have a GameStop near you, I walked in with my son the other day and Darth Revan was just sitting on the shelf in plain sight.

I just gave up looking. The holiday traffic makes the hunt much to difficult.

Got the Hot Wheels U-Wing. WANT the titan series U-wing for my set
Jx9Urby.jpg

Drop Dead: Rogue One >>
[YT]KIlfLeiu8xk[/YT]

drop-dead-star-wars-rogue-one-jacket-02.jpg

drop-dead-star-wars-rogue-one-jacket-01.jpg

drop-dead-star-wars-rogue-one-jacket-03.jpg

drop-dead-star-wars-rogue-one-jacket-04.jpg

I just ordered this guy a few minutes ago. Walmart had it for $15, which seemed like a good deal, especially when that's $15 Canadian.

999999-39897017662_2.jpg

I've picked that up and looked at it a couple times. It's really not a bad figure at all.
I keep looking at the Hot wheels ships tho. At $5 a piece they're pretty good deal for a quick pick up and display.

Does anyone know any good Vader RO figures out there?

I noticed the Hasbro 3.75 inch one is not too bad. Any other recommendations (besides Hot Toys)?

Also, I am interested in Krennic's Elite figure. I think it looks very detailed and well sculpted:

What do you guys think?

I bought the Revan black series figure off amazon. I had to pay double... But I got sick of looking for it in the stores. I also got the K2SO black series. I have a Kylo Ren one as well.

If they'd put out a Darth Bane & Starkiller black series figure... I'd be really happy.

They are putting out a Jaina Solo black series figure next year. It was the fan pick.

I LOVE having the cd's of Scores if they come out here in stores. I missed the other Star Wars scores HAD them on Vinyl YEARS ago lol. Might try Best buy

Picked up the Big Figs K2so for $15 and Luke's Lightsaber for $10 at Walmart and General Leia for $12.99 at Vintage Stock
agN0H3z.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"