• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Rogue One Rogue One: A Star Wars Story Gifs & Avatar Thread

StarLord

<<<<<<<<<<
Reaction score
So. It begins...

u2lxxlR.jpg

I would like to call dibs on anything Vader or Felicity Jones in the trailer. Thank you.

I'll take anything with Tudyks' droid character. Just throwing that out there.

I call dibs on anything with Diego Luna's character or stormtroopers lol

What are you calling, your right to make the first gif? To use it as an Avatar? What?

Then i call dibs for a Palpatine Avvy.

Fine dibs on shot of Donnie Yen using his sonic-staff to knock out a bunch of troopers.

And the shot of the dumbass Imperial officer \ searching his empty pockets for the Death Star plans, being choked to death by Vader!:woot:

Last edited:
I hope the trailer is just two straight minutes of the Rogue One logo against a background of stars just to mess up all of your dibs. :o

Fine dibs on shot of Donnie Yen using his sonic-staff to knock out a bunch of troopers.

And the shot of the dumbass Imperial officer \ searching his empty pockets for the Death Star plans, being choked to death by Vader!:woot:
:funny:

I hope the trailer is just two straight minutes of the Rogue One logo against a background of stars just to mess up all of your dibs. :o
:lmao:

I hope the trailer is just two straight minutes of the Rogue One logo against a background of stars just to mess up all of your dibs.:o

Dibs on polarius cigmus-61914

Last edited:
Gutted I can't make gifs/avvys at the moment due to stupid laptop being broke. :(

Tablets suck.

I call one for Ben's Imperial Character.

Help us Avvy gods!

Last edited:
I would like an avatar of this shot:

tumblr_o59k1pUmbs1tmyav6o1_250.gif

I want mine of Ben's close up and I think that's him walking through the water too.

I'd like an avy of Diego's first shot where he looks up or one of Donnie Yen using a stick on stormtroopers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"