Rogue One Rogue One Merchandise

n8hLlAK.jpg

yokGEqa.jpg

Toys R Us Free Force Friday Poster & Funko T-Shirt

I need all the Death Troopers. I just have a thing for black Stormtroopers, and these actually look pretty awesome anyway.

[YT]Z_wo4CG5Ejk[/YT]

Wasn't familiar with Iron Studios (in São Paulo, Brazil)
Looks like a high-end maquette & models shop?
Don't know if this is the sideshow hot toys comparable stuff or their own?
But just for curiosity, the store itself, sculpts and displays all look pretty cool.

Particularlly The giant K-2 with light up eyes.
1bve9j.gif

their Death Trooper maquette display
Nevermind the maquette, whoever markets these interactive display cases will make a mint, cause this will be the next want for high-end collectors.
1bvcif.gif

Some fun interactive junk, bring up the DS plans
1bvcsp.gif

And this is the Cassian figure I want, Hasbloes get on it:oldrazz:
1bvcaa.gif

https://i.imgflip.com/1bvyup.gif

Last edited:
KOT11626.jpg

Scarif Troopers up for pre-order Hunter. May 2017. You know I'm definitely getting them and all the others in the Rogue One line. Glad I finally started my Koto Star Wars collection recently :up:

KOT11626.jpg

Scarif Troopers up for pre-order Hunter. May 2017. You know I'm definitely getting them and all the others in the Rogue One line. Glad I finally started my Koto Star Wars collection recently :up:

Those are the best looking troopers in the 1/10 line so far IMO, the detailing is superb. :bow:

9TiDF8D.png

:funny:

Last edited:
Nice! KS looks great painted. At NYCC I only saw his prototype.

Last night when i went to a late showing of Underworld Blood Wars my cinema was selling collectible metal Rogue One popcorn buckets, to my surprise. I'm not really a big Star Wars fan but i decided to get it anyway.:woot:

Oh and they were also selling Star Wars comics! Never seen that before with any other releases.

Here's a pic of what the popcorn bucket looks like....
metalleimer3_rougeone_201016.jpg

The only bits of Rogue One merchandise I got were the Saw Gerrera Funko POP, the Disney Store Figurine Set and the Hasbro U-Wing Fighter Toy.

Bought this at Walmart. I've yet to see it and will pop in later after seeing R1 lol
8eM3BSL.jpg

Picked up K-2. Anyone know if there will be one that talks?
r5sMqSv.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"