The Dark Knight Rory's Death Kiss-Thanksgiving Day Official Discussion

Well, the white background it pretty unflattering, but I do think that the scars around the mouth look silly when they don't seem to match his emotion.

neato. are those from one of the magazines? i dont really like how he looks in the first one.

thsoe were releasesd today .theres more pictures than that too....thers going to be a 7 min opening of batman in fron of imaz i ma legend and regular teaser infront of i am legen theatres.

pictures were released

i like pair with just the joker. he looks pretty good in those.

the joker looks like he might have a bit of a receding hairline... on one side...

The new promo pics look almost like they are the ones they aren't going to use. Ones that were meant to be thrown away. Reason I say this is Ledgers eyes in the pic with him holding the cards. They are almost shut. I think the leaked promo pics are throw aways. This is a multi-million dollar film with marketing out the ass. Those pics don't fit that. Those are not the promos they will use, they are throw aways that ended up being leaked.

The new promo pics look almost like they are the ones they aren't going to use. Ones that were meant to be thrown away. Reason I say this is Ledgers eyes in the pic with him holding the cards. They are almost shut. I think the leaked promo pics are throw aways. This is a multi-million dollar film with marketing out the ass. Those pics don't fit that. Those are not the promos they will use, they are throw aways that ended up being leaked.

i really hope so, these were great for a laugh but i didnt really like any of them.

The site they came from, when translated, says these shots are used for reference for designing toys for the movie. That explains the white backgrounds and otherwise odd-looking shots. heh

but wouldnt pictures for toys need to be less action shot-y and more standing there with their arms out-y?

Please correct me so that I know I'm making things up. On the Gotham Rail website home page is the following statement:

Please note the following service advisories due to the Orange Line reconstruction project:

Green Line service is closed between Prosper Street and Murtagh until further notice. Service between Murtagh, Haysville and Haysville South will continue on a holiday timetable during the week, and be closed on weekends for the duration of the reconstruction.

Orange Line service is closed between Wayne Central and St. Andrews. The Narrows is closed until further notice. Service between St. Andrews, Dullich and The Docks will continue on a holiday timetable during the week, and be closed on weekends for the duration of the reconstruction.

That's always been there, right? This is nothing new?

anyone else notice this?
In addition to the private service recently held for friends and family, a Funeral Mass and Memorial Service will be held for the public at St. Swithun’s on Monday at 2:00 pm. Thank you, everyone, for your incredible outpouring of support.

anyone else notice this?
In addition to the private service recently held for friends and family, a Funeral Mass and Memorial Service will be held for the public at St. Swithun’s on Monday at 2:00 pm. Thank you, everyone, for your incredible outpouring of support.

Unfortunately, as I showed a couple of posts earlier, I can't remember what was there and what's new. Was that last Monday or THIS Monday?

Somebody put this to rest. Was the added mass on Remembering Gina mentioned by Batgirl2119 there in the beginning or not?

we're talkin about it in the new puzzle thread. thought i'd invite ya

okay so if both the gotham times & hahaha times pages expire by tuesday, i think. When do you think the update will actually be. HOPEFULLY SOON i'm going mad

has the expiration thing for the sites ever meant anything yet? lots of people keep saying stuff about it, but i dont think its ever had any connection...

Hello,

My buddy and I sent some pictures in to RDK and they got accepted. Unfortunately, we didn't get a copy of the Gotham Times. I'm thinking it's cause I am living overseas now and gave my overseas address. Was that a mistake? Are we outta luck?

Thanks

Hello,

My buddy and I sent some pictures in to RDK and they got accepted. Unfortunately, we didn't get a copy of the Gotham Times. I'm thinking it's cause I am living overseas now and gave my overseas address. Was that a mistake? Are we outta luck?

Thanks

No worries my friend. It should be coming, but just a bit later...that's all.

I'm from Canada, and it took me about an extra 2 weeks to get mine...

--dk7

joker4.jpg

This is how I think we all feel.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"