The Dark Knight So now that we have more info, what do you think of the Joker?

NoName86

Sidekick
Reaction score
I thought maybe this would be a valid thread due to all of the new information we have. Before, we had one official picture to go off of, but now we have plenty that gives us a good understanding of just what our new Joker will be like. So I think it would be good to get everyones impressions now.

EDIT:I included a very descriptive poll, because I felt it would be much more organized, as well as being less vague than just numbers.

I think this joker is gonna be SPECTACULAR!

I love everything they've shown us so far. The newest thing I can deduct from the new pic is that I definately think the joker's mouth scars are self-inflicted. They are too precise to be accidental.

I´m loving Heath as The Joker :up:

Meh, its all "okay" for me so far, nothing has impressed me. The scar's and applied make up are annoying though. Also I dont think Heath looks the part but im not hating it.

Meh, its all "okay" for me so far, nothing has impressed me. The scar's and applied make up are annoying though. Also I dont think Heath looks the part but im not hating it.

It's revealed at some point in the movie that his skin is all white - this has been confirmed. I'm sure the makeup plays into the plot, leading up to this twist of a realization

After all the disappointment, I was afraid, but after watching the trailer for the ninth or tenth time, I'm literally crying. Based on the pic that was released and his couple lines in the teaser, he is absolutely PERFECT!

This is gonna be amazing.

It's revealed at some point in the movie that his skin is all white - this has been confirmed. I'm sure the makeup plays into the plot, leading up to this twist of a realization

Where has that been confirmed?

from what we've got so far , i can already tell he's going to be even better than nicholson . i can't wait to see the reactions of all the people who said " jack nicholson is the ONLY joker , heath ledger will be terrible , blah blah blah " .

Where has that been confirmed?

From two trusted sources.

Also, as it was stated in another thread, Jonah Nolan is a comic book geek as well as a huge Batman fan.

Everything is not as it seems, I guarantee it.

I'm disappointed. He's way too gruesome for my tastes.

better than expected considering I, and probably many, didn't have high hopes for Heath Ledger pulling it off. From the small amount of screenshots and the one sound clip, I'd say hes the main reason I want to see the film now inspite of Christian Bale being my favorite actor and Nolan being one of my favorite directors.

Well, Heath's Clown Prince of Crime is most certainly out to make a name for himself more than Nicholson ever could...

CFE

There's a reason Heath landed the part - we all know 95% of Hollywood wanted this part.

He's going to be outstanding - different, but outstanding.

It's ok, he looks badass but it just missing some things. Don't like the disfigured lips and cuts at all nor him using makeup. So far I'd give it a 7...but hopefully that will change. Oh but I did mostly like the voice.

So far ever thing in my opinion about Heaths Joker is perfect.

He looks the part more than Nicholson ... :whatever:

He's young, some what lanky, has some physicality to him, and even has a nose that looks like certain versions of the Joker.

I'm a little underwhelmed. Hair ain't green enough, lips ain't red enough, .

Just based off looks, I'd give it between a 5 or 6. Off characterization, definitely at least a 9.

So for now, it's around an 8. I'm crossing my fingers he's not a regular guy in clown make-up, because that'll really bring down the overall tone of the Joker for me, even if the other parts are nailed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"