The Dark Knight So now that we have more info, what do you think of the Joker?

After seeing the new pic what fears I had have been put to rest - The dark around the eyes are not nearly as prominent, nor the 'cut' smile. Its pretty much classic Joker with some slight enhancement.

Now, the whole bleached skin/no bleached skin thing is another story...but honestly? I can live with either. He looks fantastic and thanks to the trailer...sounds fantastic!

Anyone have Doc Brown's number so we can flash forward to summer 2008? =)

i haven't read the whole thread. But i just wanted to say this first.. (sorry if it's already been said)

but it would KICK ASS

if it ends up that his neck, and wrist HAS THE MAKEUP. all flesh colored, and it turns out that his face was the natural color.

(bow)

Well, I'm not a bigger Lee Bermejo fan than I was back in May, so it sucks.

After seeing the new pic what fears I had have been put to rest - The dark around the eyes are not nearly as prominent, nor the 'cut' smile. Its pretty much classic Joker with some slight enhancement.

Now, the whole bleached skin/no bleached skin thing is another story...but honestly? I can live with either. He looks fantastic and thanks to the trailer...sounds fantastic!

Anyone have Doc Brown's number so we can flash forward to summer 2008? =)
thats what i was afraid. that it would be to extreme. some guy said in another thread that the first pic was a make up test.

so the black will nto be to dark.

i like the joker now 100 times better.

8-Good, but it's missing a few things.

I just wish he didn't apply make-up for his skin to be white, and that his lips were more of a reddish color.

I just wish he didn't apply make-up for his skin to be white, and that his lips were more of a reddish color.

He doesn't apply make-up for his skin to be white, BUT...

I'm not gonna say more, I'm not getting paid for posting this time after time :o

Yeah. My theory is that his lips are naturally red because of the accident and later on he'll just add lipstick. All in all though, I'm looking forward to this hipper and younger Joker. More to look forward to than Nicholson's Grandpa Joker.

As of now it was a great move casting Heath. I still want an official Joker pic with him smiling though, dammit.

Miranda said we'd get an all white Joker and the owner of BoF stated TDK would not be at comic-con..................
Actually, one is still technically right, and the other hasn't been proven wrong about that specific point yet.

Miranda said we'd get an all white Joker and the owner of BoF stated TDK would not be at comic-con..................

Anyway, so far, the characterization of the Joker is spot on.

lol. this is exactly why you shouldn't always take scoopers for their worrrrdddddd.

anyhoo. i voted 10.

makeup or no makeup, cut smile or no cut smile, this joker will be amazing.

9 - Excellent

But I hope he kills Rachel...that would be outstanding...and not like other superhero movies like spiderman....where the girl gets kidnapped and then rescued.....thats to normal and boring....................

7. Don't like the changes to the Joker. It's not necessary in the least.

The characterization is spot-on, though.

I think Ledger is piece by piece changing people´s mind about him. I never saw why his casting annoyed so many people to begin with, except for the silly homophobic "Brokebat Mountain" thing.

I think Ledger is piece by piece changing people´s mind about him. I never saw why his casting annoyed so many people to begin with, except for the silly homophobic "Brokebat Mountain" thing.

Probably because people are unimaginative. Never done anything like it, hardly anyones seen his more impressive roles besides Brokeback

Probably because people are unimaginative. Never done anything like it, hardly anyones seen his more impressive roles besides Brokeback

i kinda remember his role in Monster's Ball to be pretty intense.
i remember he was amazing in 10 Things I Hate About You.
my mom really liked him in First Knight.

He's pretty bland in Knights Tale tbh, Bettany leaps at you, good film though. 10 things, Monsters, Brokeback, Lords o Dogtown, Candy and Grimm he's really impressive in

For the record, I can't stand Lee Bermejo's work.

I dig this Joker, though. Infinitely more so than I dug Jack's.

9/10FTW!

I'm more and more unimpressed about how the Joker looks but somehow still looking forward to the movie.

The looks are very underwhelming at the moment (could change if we get a good psycho shot, but that remains to be seen). The characterisation so far seems to be spot on though.

So at the moment, its an eight.

First I'll say I love it and I gave it a ten...

But I like where the above poster posted the three stages of the Joker. Perhaps that is why he only Pants himself right now. Who cares. The point to me is, the theme of the movie is Escalation. I'm sure we are going to see a ton more of the joker, and he's going to become more and more sinister.

Viral marketing says it all so far, I think it's perfect

I went for 8 - "Good, but missing a few things." As I think that him not having white skin is something that's he missing. But I'd ideally like to make my vote 8 and a half - "Excellent, but missing a few things," as what we've got do far of his look, voice and personality has just been great.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"