Roy Harper wanna-be Winter Soldier

Just after Roy got his arm cut off in Cry for Justice US Agent got his arm cut off in Siege. They will most likely give US Agent a bionic arm too. They are handing them out like candy these day.

That poor cat.....

I don't have a problem with him returning to addiction. I would have preferred him sticking to just pain killers, but overall the problem isn't with him reverting.

The problem is this:

16d344c6166a059833abf6b.jpg
27678333f392c226217768f.jpg

:csad:

PETA are going to Taffy Roy

Just after Roy got his arm cut off in Cry for Justice US Agent got his arm cut off in Siege. They will most likely give US Agent a bionic arm too. They are handing them out like candy these day.

That poor cat.....

I remember reading Rise of Arsenal #1 which showed in full detail how Roy lost his arm and then I read the Thunderbolts issue where US Agent lost his.

That was messed up.

I remember reading Rise of Arsenal #1 which showed in full detail how Roy lost his arm and then I read the Thunderbolts issue where US Agent lost his.

In time you will be able to repress that memory:awesome:

In time you will be able to repress that memory:awesome:

Rise of Arsenal #1 wasn't bad at all. Issue #2 wasn't as good as the first one, but it too wasn't bad.

It was issue #3 that was just flat out horrific.

Or I guess I should say, try but impotently fail to **** that dead cat. :o

That poor cat.....
Someone mentioned that US Agent might be the hook-handed dude at the Raft that we saw shrouded in shadows in #1. That would automatically be like a billion times more awesome than anything they've done with Arsenal since Outsiders. :up:

Someone mentioned that US Agent might be the hook-handed dude at the Raft that we saw shrouded in shadows in #1. That would automatically be like a billion times more awesome than anything they've done with Arsenal since Outsiders. :up:

Yes it would
icon14.gif

Yes it would
icon14.gif

If Marvel will do it, leave it to DC to let Roy steal their idea and put a hook on Roy too.

Hey maybe they will let Roy hook up with a Russian ex-secret agent who is in the Justice League who moonlights as an agent for Checkmate?

At least they could have made Roy take over as Green Arrow and have Ollie mentor him from home......its Batman Beyond but still DC....and its a DC idea that many people liked.

Can someone explain WHY???????!!!!!??? DC is taking the ideas from Marvel?

I forget...does Bucky have flesh prosthesis over his metal prosthesis or something? It looked like flesh this week.

Nick Fury hooked him up with it a couple arcs ago. Probably a spare LMD arm or something. :awesome:

Bionic arms are so passe. Last time the were cool was when Jax had em' back in the 90's in Mortal Kombat 3.

Booster Gold had one awhile back, Misty Knight has one in marvel Fatality has two of em' Vic (cyborg) has arms legs and half a head. Now he rocks a nanite body.

War Machine got himself a brand new body at the end of Marvel's seige, Maybe Roy will get a new one too.

Nothing new here. Just pass on this series and wait for some writer to retcon this mess out of existence.

Even if he did get a new body, he'd ruin it with heroine and impotence.

I think that Dr. Midnite told him that the bionic arm was temporary due to Prometheus' nanite infection and that they intend to give him an actual real arm.

Damn straight they will. Roy can't shoot up--er, I mean, shoot arrows with a hunk of metal. :awesome:

see, i loved roy as a counter to dick in the outsiders. he hasn't been that good since but at least he wasn't terrible. we should wish dc rips off marvel at turns him into the winter soldier at this point

But DC doesn't have cosmic cubes and Green Arrow isn't a tenth of the hero Captain America is, so Roy would probably wind up stuck as a brainwashed assassin forever. :csad:

He would still be better off

I agree....better for him to be a villain that way there can be no holding back when he gets his butt-whupped by Dick either as Nightwing or Batman (who everyone knows is the bomb; aka the IDEAL VIGILANTE, the best of the best; there is no other as proven by both Bruce and Dick-->Not even that patethic Jean Paul Valley could measure up) so of course Roy will loose.

It will add more character depth and make him as ruthless as Red Hood.....(allthough he'll always be WANNA-BE boy for some: i mean come on, he's just going to be be another 2nd-rate Jason Todd by doing that)

DC really has to step up their character development to make Roy something other then a wanna-be character.

I can tolerate when he was a Titan but as a hero in his old shadow sadly leaves much to be desired. At least when he was a parent, some fans can relate to him; but now DC killed the kid, he's just annoying.

A bargain basement wanna be Green Arrow....now following in the shadow of the Winter Soldier. I would suggest for him to be inducted into the Green Lantern Corps but he doesn't have the qualifications for that.

Seriously, can anyone think of any saving grace for Roy other then being a boy toy for women?

Why not have him hook up with Cheshire again....?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
paulsantiagoolg
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"