Arrow The Roy Harper/Colton Haynes Thread!

CVbUTQgUEAADIch.jpg:large

RED HOOD/ARSENAL #10
Written by SCOTT LOBDELL
Art by JAVIER FERNANDEZ
Cover by TYLER KIRKHAM
On sale MARCH 9 • 32 pg, FC, $2.99 US • RATED T
Terror in D.C.! When Red Hood and Arsenal hit the nation’s capital, trouble is not far behind! But believe it or not, battling H.I.V.E. terrorists aboard a battleship in the Potomac isn’t the biggest challenge facing our heroes. The true challenge will be whether Joker’s Daughter can survive therapy!
RHOODA_Cv10.jpg

Considering there's pictures from years ago of him half-naked making out with his ex-boyfriend which are easy to find on Google, I didn't think his being gay was a "secret", I just thought he was private about his personal life.

Apparently he didn't think it was a secret either.

I heard about the photo shoot he did, but not about the pictures of him kissing another man. For a while, I thought he and EBR were dating.

Either way, his sexual orientation is his business, and doesn't affect his work on Arrow (or any of the other series he has been or will be a part of).

His people did try to purge those pics from the Internet. Of course he never said one way or another.

His people did try to purge those pics from the Internet. Of course he never said one way or another.

the fact that you know this info ,slayer shows how much of a colton fan you are
( not that theres anything wrong with that :woot: , i got a crush on barrowman)
you did try to get the Fappening pics as well didnt ya :cwink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"