• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

San Diego Comic-Con

I wonder if she's been brought on as another, or replacing the last one?

Does this mean maybe a different look for Doom? or the 4 themselves?

I don't mind alittle difference in the 4 themselves, could represent their new acceptance and use of their powers....but I DO NOT want any white...anywhere....lol

mattc said:
Great find retro! :D

Oooh, she did Batman Returns ;)

Hmm Batman returns!!!!!

I heard the movies costume sucked!!

with each batman movie the costumes kept changing!!!

i don't want that to happen with F4 unless they are confident that they can do an amazing job!!!

antariksh said:
I have a feeling everyone will say that is terrible.
Boy your so confident aren't you in this movie?

you just gotta learn not everyone is gonna like every movie.

While mentioning the FF movies debut on HBO in September Comics Continuum has an update from producer Ralph Winter

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]In other Fantastic Four news, producer Ralph Winter told The Continuum it's possible the Fantastic Four sequel will be part of 20th Century Fox's presentation at Comic-Con International on Friday, July 21, but nothing has been confirmed yet.
[/FONT]

thanks for the update iron maiden. i'd like to see something presented at comic-con no matter how small.

Iron Maiden said:
While mentioning the FF movies debut on HBO in September Comics Continuum has an update from producer Ralph Winter

That would be cool. Hopefully we'll get something.

surfergirl said:
thanks for the update iron maiden. i'd like to see something presented at comic-con no matter how small.

Me too! At least give us a final cast list. There has still been no word from Julian on whether or not he will be joining the rest of the cast for the Vancouver shoot.

I just hope that Fox gives the FF sequel some kind of teaser that will generate fan interest. It will be tough to take some of the thunder away from Spider-Man though.

I was alittle pissed that I saw "very little of a teaser" but at least a teaser for the "Transformers" movie with POTC 2 movie. Where are you Fox?

JMAfan said:
I was alittle pissed that I saw "very little of a teaser" but at least a teaser for the "Transformers" movie with POTC 2 movie. Where are you Fox?

Well TF needed to get there product out there as it's knew thus the stock footage teaser.....F4 are known now they need to wait to release a teaser that actually has something cool with SS in it

JMAfan said:
I thought you don't get angry?

and what can they tease us with if there is nothing?

what a silver image going by quickly on the screen then it says the surfer arrives to battle the four next summer. then it shows the title of the movie.

Then says 6.15.07

J Alba's Lover said:
I thought you don't get angry?

and what can they tease us with if there is nothing?

what a silver image going by quickly on the screen then it says the surfer arrives to battle the four next summer. then it shows the title of the movie.

Then says 6.15.07

When have I "ever" said I don't get angry?

The Transformer teaser was nothing really from the movie either...simply a chance to get the name of the movie and the release date up....all of about 30 seconds. Fox could have certainly done this simply by showing some space footage, and a streak of silver heading for the earth. Nothing more than that would have been needed. SOMETHING would have been cool. Yes what you described up there "IS A TEASER" thats what they do...."THEy TEASE". You can tease without having ANYTHING filmed...

JMAfan said:
*sighs*....

I'm sorry ant, but you may be headed to the ignore list........lol

why i did NOT SAY ANYTHING WRONG!!!

unlike you i am worried about F4-2.

antariksh said:

Yeah........done.

antariksh said:

why you so worried? no need to be so paranoid. nothings been filmed so there's to worry about cause there's nothing to be leaked or shown.

and people tell me i overreact.

antariksh said:
ya that is so TRUE!!

Tell me how can i calm down????

Any suggestions.

Therapy and medication.

JMAfan said:
Therapy and medication.

don't need your suggestion. A fan of Jessica alba the worst actress in the world :o

Btw i did yoga lol

antariksh said:
don't need your suggestion. A fan of Jessica alba the worst actress in the world :o

Btw i did yoga lol
There's no need for any negative stuff to be said.

you know the saying if you don't have anything good to say ddon't say anything at all.

And how is by bashing one of the main actors help support this movie?:confused:

J Alba's Lover said:
There's no need for any negative stuff to be said.

you know the saying if you don't have anything good to say ddon't say anything at all.

And how is by bashing one of the main actors help support this movie?:confused:

JAL, ignore is the best policy at this point....its pretty much turned into a childish temper tantrum from ant, and it will just go down hill from there I'm afraid.....leave him alone and ignore.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"