Sandman's Fate?

bbf2

Sidekick
Reaction score
I haven't seen anyone talking about this shot yet, of Sandman looking pitiful while being drowned in the water and then black Spidey swinging away. Do we see footage of Sandman's death in this film?

untitledsan.jpg

Probably happens after the confrontation in the subway.

Obviously Spidey leaves Sandman to die in the water, then swings away to let him die. Whether or not Sandy survives this, either naturally or because Spidey has a guilt trip and comes back to save him, is out in the open.

But I think there's a good chance that this is Sandy's death, which causes Spidey to rethink the black suit and try to get rid of it.

For some reason I think there's a good chance that Spidey will let him die, then later on Captain Stacy will tell him that they found out Marko wasn't actually Ben's killer.

What are your thoughts? Is this Sandy's death, and if not, does he survive naturally or does Spidey come back and save him?

It isn't Sandman's death, since we know that he comes back for battle royale. I have no idea how he gets out of there, but it I'm guessing that it will make him to wanting revenge on Spider-Man which lead him to joining with Venom.

The Sandman shouldn't even die.

He should end up like he was in the USM video game...in a vial makred "Flint Marko".

But I don't think the scene in the trailer is anywhere near his death...

CAH

no matter where sandman ends up, he will never die. Even if he is completely saturated with water, once that water evaporates and the water seperates from the sand, he'll be his good ol' sandy self again.

The Only Think That Ca Nkill Him Is Venoms Bite.... Duh We All Know That...

true, but even then he didn't die, he just couldn't hold himself together.

Concrete at the construction site. Just like Dr. Doom in Fantastic Four, he can't move. Then we can see him somewhere in a special cell, as the concrete cracks, and the movie ends.

Leaving the audience to go uh-oh!!

bbf2 said:
I haven't seen anyone talking about this shot yet, of Sandman looking pitiful while being drowned in the water and then black Spidey swinging away. Do we see footage of Sandman's death in this film?

untitledsan.jpg

Probably happens after the confrontation in the subway.

Obviously Spidey leaves Sandman to die in the water, then swings away to let him die. Whether or not Sandy survives this, either naturally or because Spidey has a guilt trip and comes back to save him, is out in the open.

But I think there's a good chance that this is Sandy's death, which causes Spidey to rethink the black suit and try to get rid of it.

For some reason I think there's a good chance that Spidey will let him die, then later on Captain Stacy will tell him that they found out Marko wasn't actually Ben's killer.

What are your thoughts? Is this Sandy's death, and if not, does he survive naturally or does Spidey come back and save him?

Isn't his death, this has been disproven by both the Q&A, and the trailer. Notice in the trailer that Peter, in his worn suit, is being strangled and is reaching up at the camera. He is being strangled by a strand of black webbing, Venom -- which is the final battle. Also, looking around him, he's covered in sand, as is the block under him. Sandman's there.

lordofthenerds said:
It isn't Sandman's death, since we know that he comes back for battle royale. I have no idea how he gets out of there, but it I'm guessing that it will make him to wanting revenge on Spider-Man which lead him to joining with Venom.

How the hell you know he comes back for Battle Royal?

Battle Royal is with Venom

Gonking said:

Well ifs its only spiderman and venom its not a battle royal is it?

Gonking said:

Battle Royale can't just involve 2 guys ! That's not called a Battle Royale but a duel.

Plus, take a closer look at this picture, there is sand all over Spidey's costume !

Picture3.png

Frankly, if Sandman die in the subway sequence, with the water, that will be probably the dumbest vilain's death in the histoiry of comic book films, especially when the guy is made of sand, he can easily turn into sand just flow with the water !

Ok, then the last fight is just a duel between Venom and Spiderman

Juggernaut33 said:
Battle Royale can't just involve 2 guys ! That's not called a Battle Royale but a duel.

Plus, take a closer look at this picture, there is sand all over Spidey's costume !

Picture3.png

Frankly, if Sandman die in the subway sequence, with the water, that will be probably the dumbest vilain's death in the histoiry of comic book films, especially when the guy is made of sand, he can easily turn into sand just flow with the water !

Is that Venom's Web??? And I think Sandman dies but not before getting the money to save his sick daughter (which was what the script hinted at)

Oh damn he doesn't die in the sewer, he's in the final battle in the CS it has been confirmed to death already, he will team up with venom, there have been videos of the shooting of this with raimi pointing that two villains have teamed up(obviously not harry).

I thought about this the night the trailer came.

That shot of him reaching out looks way too dramatic for it just to be a small defeat and him to come back later. I think that's his death. Then later Peter sees that's just ONE thing the Symbiote's done to him.

Maybe the final battle is owned with Venom only. And maybe some help from Harry.

I kinda' like that better although I was hoping Venom would kill Sandman by biting him.
I don't know for sure yet though. Just a thought.

ho knows, sandman might come back for the battle royal, nobody knows how he got out of the water, my guess is, sandman will return for the battle royal, there is sand all over spideys costume, then again, who knows.

actually if he survives then everyone knows how he gets out of the water. :o

My opinion is that sandman will be "relatively" innocent but the black suit will make spidey really go after him. Sandman isnt a smart villain like the previous ones, so the chances are he's having his strings pulled. *by brock or harry etc* we'll just feel sorry for him cos hes a bit dumb and hes turned to crime for his daughter.

Sandman will get covered in water at the end of the subway sequence. I think at the construction site, hell either get covered in cement or his daughter will tell him to stop......

spidey will get his redemption also......

Gonking said:
Ok, then the last fight is just a duel between Venom and Spiderman

Then why can we see this picture of Spider-Man, on the construction site, with a black web aroud his neck and sand all over his costume ???

Picture3.png

spidermanhero12 said:
ho knows, sandman might come back for the battle royal, nobody knows how he got out of the water, my guess is, sandman will return for the battle royal, there is sand all over spideys costume, then again, who knows.

Well that could be from the construction itself, but sandman'd definitely gonna be in the battle royale. I just hope that at the end spidey doesnt end up only getting a beatin from both and not punching back, I mean is the final battle I hope that after that shot of him being reaching for someone he dusts himself off and kicks some sand and venom butt.

Gonking said:

How the hell did you not know he comes back for the Battle Royal?

superkong 500 said:
Well that could be from the construction itself, but sandman'd definitely gonna be in the battle royale. I just hope that at the end spidey doesnt end up only getting a beatin from both and not punching back, I mean is the final battle I hope that after that shot of him being reaching for someone he dusts himself off and kicks some sand and venom butt.
im pretty sure sandman will survive the water.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Otewe2001
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"