Sandman's Fate?

Juggernaut33 said:
Then why can we see this picture of Spider-Man, on the construction site, with a black web aroud his neck and sand all over his costume ???

Picture3.png
^

This could mean that Venom and Sandman will definitely team up. And that again means, that they probably will meet before. I guess Venom will "visit" Flint. Do you think Venom will kill his wife in order to pressure him???

I was just about to make this thread

I guess water will be sandman's weakness

Goran said:
^

This could mean that Venom and Sandman will definitely team up. And that again means, that they probably will meet before. I guess Venom will "visit" Flint. Do you think Venom will kill his wife in order to pressure him???
good theory:yay::up:.

Raimi woudn't have his "main"villian die before the final battle, plus he woudn't show his death on a trailer. peter will think he's dead until he sees him in the construction site, he'll know he has double trouble. luckily he will have harry on his side.

My guess he turns into mud but his transforming powers will be unstable and in the battle royale he will be the first to die.

Maybe the Q&A is wrong and Sandman will die here. I guess we'll all have to see May 4, 2007.

superkong 500 said:
Raimi woudn't have his "main"villian die before the final battle, plus he woudn't show his death on a trailer. peter will think he's dead until he sees him in the construction site, he'll know he has double trouble. luckily he will have harry on his side.
maybe sandman survives the water, comes back, finds spidey at the construction site and venom appears, then they go fight in a huge brawl, either that or he does die by the water, we will just have to wait and see.

Juggernaut33 said:
Then why can we see this picture of Spider-Man, on the construction site, with a black web aroud his neck and sand all over his costume ???

Picture3.png

It's a construction site. There is a lot of dirt and sand there...

Gonking said:
It's a construction site. There is a lot of dirt and sand there...
Not really...and that's sand all over Spider-Man. The reason why I believe Sandman is part of battle royale is becuase the Q&A said so, and it was further proven in that pic.

lordofthenerds said:
Not really...and that's sand all over Spider-Man. The reason why I believe Sandman is part of battle royale is becuase the Q&A said so, and it was further proven in that pic.
exactly, the possibility of sandman surviving the watr is 95% true, i believe that sandman will be part of the battle royal.

i think spider-man will think he killed sanman (instead of it being rhino) and then get rid of the symbiote realizing what he did was wrong; but then sandman will come back to spideys surprise

I'd be surprised if that was his demise, and they decided to put it in the trailer. I really hope that Sandy lives all the way through this film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"