Saw 10: Who's Ready to Play a Game

To me this all sounds so good. I love this franchise haha. Always so creative. Ready for the damn trailer.

I don’t get it, how can a movie like Talk to Me look like a high quality film on a $4M budget but Saw X looks like a straight-to-dvd cheap piece of crap?

I don’t get it, how can a movie like Talk to Me look like a high quality film on a $4M budget but Saw X looks like a straight-to-dvd cheap piece of crap?

Because Saw has generally always looked like that?

I will say, I am fascinated by Kramer being such a big part of this. And the traps look absolutely brutal. Will wait till streaming....

Because Saw has generally always looked like that?

I will say, I am fascinated by Kramer being such a big part of this. And the traps look absolutely brutal. Will wait till streaming....

The first three Saws did not look like this. By the time we got to IV, there was a noticeable dip in cinematography which continued to nose dive with each iteration.

Yeah, this looks like a Saw movie. I'm so hyped.

Last edited:
My expectations for this are still pretty low after being burned by this franchise so many times in the past but even I have to admit that this at least looks a lot better than the previous two entries.

I know that isn't saying much but if most of this is from Tobin Bell's perspective than that's honestly the best direction to go in since he's always been the most interesting character in the franchise.

Jigsaw as the lead definitely has me interested.

The trailer really sold this as why another one was justified. A straightforward story that doesn’t rely on knowledge of any other previous movies besides the first.

I'll say this: after so many films focusing on a new apprentice or someone else taking over the Jigsaw games, it's nice to at least bring the focus back to John (and Amanda) being the one orchestrating the traps mostly on his own, which we haven't seen since at least Saw II- since by the time III came around, John was wheelchair-bound, leaving all the heavy lifting to Amanda and Hoffman. So having Jigsaw himself orchestrate things and not just him doing the tapes while someone else guides the players through the traps is nice.

Curious about who that was hanging in the bathroom, though. Since so much time passed between I and II, it could be anyone that, I assume, they just removed afterward so as not to mess with continuity.

Hmm not bad.
At least it looks visually better than Spiral and Jigsaw.

The first three Saws did not look like this. By the time we got to IV, there was a noticeable dip in cinematography which continued to nose dive with each iteration.

Well, the first 7 Saw movies were shot on film and all the recent ones are shot digitally.

Well that looks terrible.

I agree that it looks like a straight to Dvd mess.

Marketing team: It’s a saw blade.

Me: Yes, I will take all the intricately-designed Saw Oreos you have, please.

Someone give the PR department a raise.

Way better than the real thing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"