Sequels Scoop: Joseph Gordon-Levitt As Spider-Man

He can still do another film (Tobey)... but when you are talking about SM5 SM6... you are talking about a grown man ready to settle down and have kids... the last thing we need is for MJ to get pregnant and have a baby SPiderman for SM5/6... plus he needs a break... he isn't going to be in a rush to do 4... with a returning cast you are looking at 2010 earliest... 2009 is a stretch I can't see it... then what happens for 5/6? thats 2013/2015/16 ish... he will be 40... look I know people disagree with me on this... but I am sorry... Parker shouldn't be a grown up family man and father... at least not in this series

Scott Mechlowicz can pull of both the geek side as well as the seriousness that’s required

180042_Scott_Mechlowicz.jpg

warrior04260602.jpg

scott_mechlowicz7.jpg

http://www.imdb.com/gallery/granitz...ath=pgallery&path_key=Mechlowicz, Scott&seq=2

files%5C2006-12-27%5Cfilm1_12-27.jpg

Joseph Gordon Levitt is a great choice for Peter Parker/Spiderman. Better fit than Gyllenhaal, Wood and Milo. He has done a couple or really good small independent films sine his 3rd Rock, 10 Things I Hate About You, H20 days. Check out Mysterious Skin and Brick. This guys a relly talented.

i cant see him as peter, he doesnt looke like him, he looks too young, and i just dont like him. Peter is supposed to be more of an adult now than the last movies, and using this guy is like going back to peter at school

I could see him in the part. Macguire was cheap as well when they casted him.I first saw Macguire In Pleasantvile . While the general fan reaction was negative I had confidence he'd do a good job. I've haven't seen Levitt acting since Third rock but I would give him a shot .

Like I was saying, recasting for the Spider-man franchise can be done if you find the right actors. Just look at how many actors have portrayed Batman already, with Christian Bale being the best of the bunch.

Like I was saying, recasting for the Spider-man franchise can be done if you find the right actors. Just look at how many actors have portrayed Batman already, with Christian Bale being the best of the bunch.
And just look at how bad that series is....(with the exception of BB)...

And just look at how bad that series is....(with the exception of BB)...

The first few Burton movies were good, but they were not really pretty faithful adaptions of the comics. Batman Begins rules because IMHO they were intelligently written and directed. I'm placing alot of trust on Christopher Nolan for The Dark Knight despite my misgivings of Heath Ledger as the Joker. As far as the Spider-man movies, with Gordon-Levitt, maybe Peter will stray from the dorky aspects of the character. He could still have some awkwardness, but he'd be a little more confident. I guess all I really ask for is them to keep Rosemary Harris as Aunt May. She is such a joy to watch as this character.

I agree , Though if Harris doesn't come back i'd go with either Joan Allen or Helen Mirren as Aunt may . Hopefully , JK Simmons , Bill Nunn, Elizabeth Banks, and Ted Raimi will come back.

i doubt ted would come back if his brother isnt directing

noway this *** should be even considered to play spiderman there only makin 6 spiderman movies let toby finish it off i wouldnt even go see another spiderman movie if they got rid of toby

Nah, my friend Jose HAS to be Peter Parker / Spiderman, he´s styuding Dramatic Art. He likes the movies and the comics too, it´s a fan of the character. The problem is that is young (19).

Yeah..if he were older, he would definitely get the part! :whatever:

JOSE FOR SPIDEY IN SM4!!!!

noway this *** should be even considered to play spiderman there only makin 6 spiderman movies let toby finish it off i wouldnt even go see another spiderman movie if they got rid of toby

Um, it's not like they're kicking him off the franchise, it's his choice to leave. He was signed for three movies, I'm sure they'll try to resign him but if he doesn't want to come back than I understand. He needs a break.

Don't like it. He just doesn't have the right depth to either A) Replace Maguire and B) Play Parker/Spidey from the comics.

I really wish Topher Grace could have played the part, he would have been perfect. But he was a good Venom as well.

I don't think I've seen any of his work before.

He looks like he could be a decent Parker, but I'd rather have Tobey. Mainly because of the other films of course.

im really falling for this choice,like big time

I think your avatar is so freaking badass awesome. Just wanted to tell you. If and when I get my avatar privileges, the larger 100x100(?) one, I think I'll have one of Harry winking from the window. You know what I'm taking about. :woot:

He looks like he could be a decent Parker, but I'd rather have Tobey. Mainly because of the other films of course.

I think your avatar is so freaking badass awesome. Just wanted to tell you. If and when I get my avatar privileges, the larger 100x100(?) one, I think I'll have one of Harry winking from the window. You know what I'm taking about. :woot:
lol thank ghost_x for the GIF!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"