Sequels Scoop: Joseph Gordon-Levitt As Spider-Man

Uh....they should recast someone the same age. Peter Parker's grown up in the comics, he should naturally progress in the movies. Plus, most actors always play a younger age anyway so it doesn't matter.

I think this guy might've made a good younger Peter Parker, but he doesn't look like Spider-Man does when he's in his 30s.

Meh...don't really see him as Parker. If Tobey was replaced, and I'd rather that not be the case, my choice would be Gyllenhaal to fill in the part.

Spider-man doesn't have to be in his 30's for the movies.

The entire franchise could take place from high school to his senior year in college.

Spider-man doesn't have to be in his 30's for the movies.

The entire franchise could take place from high school to his senior year in college.
Nonetheless, the kid still looks like he should be in high school, and Peter graduated in the middle of the 1st movie.

I think this guy might've made a good younger Peter Parker, but he doesn't look like Spider-Man does when he's in his 30s.

In his 30s?

Spider-Man 1, Peter was 18.

Spider-Man 2, Peter was 20.

Spider-Man 3, Peter was 20-21.

Why would Spider-Man 4 make him in his 30s?

He'll be at least 24 or 25 in S-M 4.

But a strong proposal. Someone should line up a big project for Levitt :up: He's got the chops....just not the bod. :(
Um actually Levitt has the perfect body type for Spider-man. Tall, lean, and acrobatic. He just needs a little more mass and definition.

Maguire is short and stocky. Which is nothing like Spidey from the comics.

In his 30s?

He's talking about Tobey, who will be 32 in a few months.

And in Spider-Man 3, Peter is definitely in his mid 20's. They were already 21 in SM2, cause they were drinking pretty casually.

I would be down with ether JGL, Jake Gyllenhaal, or Mcguire

Justin Long would give us the comedic, wisecracking Spidey.

But I really want to see Elijah Wood as Toby's replacement if Toby decides he is officially done. I just think Elijah looks alot like the 60's comic Spidey.

yeah he does but what about milo ventmwhatever his last name is(the guy who plays peter on heroes)but i like elijah,he looks an awful lot like tobey

In his 30s?

wel technically tobey is 31 right now so would that make him the same or around the same age in the 3rd movie?its kinda odd to see someone who is 20 to get married so quickly

wel technically tobey is 31 right now so would that make him the same or around the same age in the 3rd movie?its kinda odd to see someone who is 20 to get married so quickly
there's nothing really odd about that now a days, h*ll, most of my married freinds, got married right out of high school. the average age of marriage is like 24-25
peter is still in collage, hes mid 20s at the most, 24-25ish, maybe
and just cause he's asking her, now, doesn't mean their going to get married the next day, they could be ingaged for mouths before the actully wedding
also, MJ, was already ingaged once and almost got married to, JJ Jr.

Nah, my friend Jose HAS to be Peter Parker / Spiderman, he´s styuding Dramatic Art. He likes the movies and the comics too, it´s a fan of the character. The problem is that is young (19).

parkersk8.jpg
Now THAT is peter parker!

What's weird is, I came into these Spider-Man forums, where I don't usually go, to suggest Gordon-Levitt as a Tobey replacement.

He's a great young actor and he is really on the cusp of stardom. Watch Brick. He's fantastic. And, I hear he's great in The Lookout, but I haven't been able to see that yet.

brick.jpg

I'm not seeing Levitt as Parker... he doesn't remind me of the character... then again with some make up and the proper hair cut who knows... Tobey is too old though to be doing more SPiderman movies so he needs to be replaced... I don't mind Milo or Wood... and I have really grown out of Jake... just too big a name for a role like this... not a good long term solution

Sorry I don't see Levitt as Pete. Elijah Wood or Milo are my top picks if Toby decides to put the Spidey-suit in the trash and become "Spider-Man no more."

its tobEy and i dont get why you are saying tobey is too old,its not like he can stay one age forever lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"